Bummer! Looks like there aren't any events
Check back another time
Other Upcoming Events Nearby
The fans have spoken
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
"There is no website that does as good of a job as organizing the available tickets and showing the cost with fees."
Florida Panthers Details
The Panthers joined the NHL for the 1993-94 season. They initially played in Miami but have since moved to the BB&T Center in Sunrise. Though the warm weather in Southern Florida might make it seem like an usual place for hockey, the Panthers have been able to build an exciting team.
The Panthers had a successful inaugural season in which they almost made the playoffs. Just a short time later, in the 1995-96 season, the Panthers made an unlikely run to the Stanley Cup Final. The Panthers were notorious for their conservative, defensive style of play, which made them a difficult opponent. They ultimately lost in the Stanley Cup Final to the Colorado Avalanche.
During the Panthers’ Stanley Cup run, a unique tradition emerged in southern Florida. The story goes that a rat was loose in the Panthers’ locker room before a regular season game. Scott Mellanby struck and killed the rat with his stick and went on to score two goals in the game. One of Mellanby’s teammates said that Mellanby had scored a “rat trick,” and the term caught on. Fans began buying plastic rats and throwing them onto the ice after the Panthers scored a goal. By the time the playoffs came around, there were hundreds of rats on the ice after a Panthers goal.
After the 90s, the Panthers struggled and missed the playoffs in every season from 2000 to 2010. Things have started to look up for the Panthers after they finally made the playoffs again in 2011. The Panthers have managed to build around a strong set of young players. Jonathan Huberdeau won the Calder Memorial Trophy as the NHL’s rookie of the year in 2013, and Aaron Ekblad—who entered the league as an 18 year old defenseman—was the rookie of the year in 2015.
How to purchase Florida Panthers tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Florida Panthers tickets.
- Search the Panthers game listings above to find a game you want to attend. Once you find the perfect game and date, browse available tickets for that game by clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Next, explore ticket listings on the left hand side of the screen. To sort available tickets by price, use the filters at the bottom of the page. You can also sort by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks available tickets by value and displays exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side of the screen, you will see SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps, designed to help users find the perfect seating section. The maps also offer a preview of the view from a particular seat in that section.
- Click on a listing to purchase a ticket and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Florida Panthers tickets to your email or mobile device.
When do Panthers playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Panthers make the NHL playoffs, tickets typically go on sale in April. For alerts on Panthers playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Florida Panthers schedule
The Panthers won’t have to travel far for their first game of the 2018-19 season: they’ll be playing the Lightning in Tampa Bay on October 6, 2018. They’ll play their first home game on October 11, against the Columbus Blue Jackets. The Panthers’ season concludes after a home game against the New Jersey Devils on April 6, 2019.
How much do Panthers tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Panthers tickets for all fans at every price point. The average resale price for a ticket to a Panthers home game is $47.
When do the Panthers play the Lightning?
The NHL’s two Florida teams both entered the league around the same time (the Lightning played one year before the Panthers’ first year). Matchups between the two cross-state rivals are always entertaining.
The Panthers will play their first game of the 2018-19 season in Tampa Bay on October 6, 2018, and they’ll be back in Tampa for another game on November 21, 2018. The Lightning will come to Sunrise on December 1, 2018 and February 10, 2019.
Florida Panthers Top Matchups
The Florida Panthers have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Panthers vs. Bruins Tickets
- Panthers vs. Sabres Tickets
- Panthers vs. Red Wings Tickets
- Panthers vs. Canadiens Tickets
- Panthers vs. Senators Tickets
- Panthers vs. Lightning Tickets
- Panthers vs. Maple Leafs Tickets
- Panthers vs. Hurricanes Tickets
- Panthers vs. Blue Jackets Tickets
- Panthers vs. Devils Tickets
- Panthers vs. Islanders Tickets
- Panthers vs. Rangers Tickets
- Panthers vs. Flyers Tickets
- Panthers vs. Penguins Tickets
- Panthers vs. Capitals Tickets
October 11, 2016
5 Tips to Save Money When Buying NHL Tickets
There's nothing like seeing a professional hockey game in person. From the sound the puck makes as it dings off a post, to the blur of the players going by at 30 mph, to the electricity in the building as the goal horn blares. As the most popular sport in America, hockey tickets can pack…