Florida Panthers Tickets
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets from 321 dollars to Stanley Cup Finals: Vegas Golden Knights at Florida Panthers - Game 3 on Thursday June 8 at 8:00 pm at FLA Live Arena in Sunrise, FL
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets from 442 dollars to Stanley Cup Finals: Vegas Golden Knights at Florida Panthers - Game 4 on Saturday June 10 at 8:00 pm at FLA Live Arena in Sunrise, FL
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets from 539 dollars to Stanley Cup Finals: Florida Panthers at Vegas Golden Knights - Game 5 on Tuesday June 13 at 5:00 pm at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets from 550 dollars to Stanley Cup Finals: Vegas Golden Knights at Florida Panthers - Game 6 on Friday June 16 at 8:00 pm at FLA Live Arena in Sunrise, FL
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets from 714 dollars to Stanley Cup Finals: Florida Panthers at Vegas Golden Knights - Game 7 on Monday June 19 at 5:00 pm at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
Questions About Florida Panthers
The Panthers joined the NHL for the 1993-94 season. They initially played in Miami but have since moved to the BB&T Center in Sunrise. Though the warm weather in Southern Florida might make it seem like an usual place for hockey, the Panthers have been able to build an exciting team.
The Panthers had a successful inaugural season in which they almost made the playoffs. Just a short time later, in the 1995-96 season, the Panthers made an unlikely run to the Stanley Cup Final. The Panthers were notorious for their conservative, defensive style of play, which made them a difficult opponent. They ultimately lost in the Stanley Cup Final to the Colorado Avalanche.
During the Panthers’ Stanley Cup run, a unique tradition emerged in southern Florida. The story goes that a rat was loose in the Panthers’ locker room before a regular season game. Scott Mellanby struck and killed the rat with his stick and went on to score two goals in the game. One of Mellanby’s teammates said that Mellanby had scored a “rat trick,” and the term caught on. Fans began buying plastic rats and throwing them onto the ice after the Panthers scored a goal. By the time the playoffs came around, there were hundreds of rats on the ice after a Panthers goal.
After the 90s, the Panthers struggled and missed the playoffs in every season from 2000 to 2010. Things have started to look up for the Panthers after they finally made the playoffs again in 2011. The Panthers have managed to build around a strong set of young players. Jonathan Huberdeau won the Calder Memorial Trophy as the NHL’s rookie of the year in 2013, and Aaron Ekblad—who entered the league as an 18 year old defenseman—was the rookie of the year in 2015.
How much are Florida Panthers tickets?
You can find Panthers tickets for as low as $21.00, with an average ticket price of $48.00.
How to get cheap Florida Panthers tickets?
Get cheap Panthers tickets on SeatGeek, with prices as low as $21.00.
Where to buy Florida Panthers tickets?
Buy Panthers tickets on Seatgeek including regular season, preseason, playoffs and NHL Stanley Cup Finals tickets.
Who are the Florida Panthers biggest rivals?
Most of the Panthers biggest rivals are in conference including Tampa Bay Lightning, Toronto Maple Leafs, Boston Bruins, Detroit Red Wings, Buffalo Sabres, Ottawa Senators and Montreal Canadiens.
Where do the Florida Panthers play?
The Florida Panthers play at FLA Live Arena in Sunrise, FL.
Can I buy prepaid parking for Florida Panthers games?
Yes, SeatGeek has parking tickets for Panthers games here.
July 11, 2022
Florida Panthers 2022-23 Season Schedule
The 2022-23 NHL Schedule is here! The Florida Panthers will play 82 regular NHL season games and 6 preseason games, 41 at home and 41 away. The regular season runs from the home opener on October 19, ...
October 11, 2016
5 Tips to Save Money When Buying NHL Tickets
There's nothing like seeing a professional hockey game in person. From the sound the puck makes as it dings off a post, to the blur of the players going by at 30 mph, to the electricity in the buildin...