- Find tickets from 174 dollars to Gary Clark Jr. on Tuesday September 17 at 8:00 pm at Belly Up Aspen in Aspen, CO
- Find tickets from 36 dollars to Gary Clark Jr. with The Peterson Brothers on Tuesday September 24 at 7:30 pm at Comerica Theatre in Phoenix, AZ
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Gary Clark Jr. with Michael Kiwanuka on Friday September 27 at 6:30 pm at Santa Barbara Bowl in Santa Barbara, CA
- Find tickets from 72 dollars to Gary Clark Jr. with Michael Kiwanuka on Saturday September 28 at 7:30 pm at Greek Theatre - Berkeley in Berkeley, CA
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to KCRW's World Festival with Michael Kiwanuka, Gary Clark Jr. on Sunday September 29 at 7:00 pm at Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 412 dollars to Austin City Limits Festival (Weekend 1 Pass) with Guns N' Roses, Mumford & Sons, Childish Gambino, and more on Friday October 4 at time to be announced at Zilker Park in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 199 dollars to Austin City Limits Festival (Saturday Pass) with Sigrid, James Blake, MisterWives on Saturday October 5 at 11:00 am at Zilker Park in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 260 dollars to Austin City Limits Festival (Weekend Pass) with Denzel Curry, Natalia LaFourcade, MisterWives on Friday October 11 at time to be announced at Zilker Park in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 184 dollars to Austin City Limits Festival (Saturday Pass) with Denzel Curry, Sigrid, James Blake on Saturday October 12 at 11:00 am at Zilker Park in Austin, TX
Gary Clark Jr. Details
Gary Clark Jr. is musician and singer best known for his fusion of blues, rock, and soul music with a dash of hip hop. One of the most prolific live performers to come out of Austin, TX, Clark has shared the stage with greats like B.B. King, Clapton, and the Rolling Stones. He got his start early, learning guitar at the age of 12 and playing small gigs as a teenager. By the age of 17, Clark had so impressed the Mayor of Austin that May 3, 2001, was declared to be Gary Clark Jr. Day.
Gary Clark Jr. has been widely recognized for his work, earning local accolades in his native Austin, as well as praise from publications like Spin Magazine and Rolling Stone. Clark’s EP Bright Lights made Rolling Stone’s top 50 albums of 2011 and that same year, Spin named Gary Clark Jr. as their breakout artist of November. In 2012, Spin Magazine awarded Clark the Golden Corndog award, which is given to the performer that plays in the most major North American Music Festivals for the year. Perhaps most notable of his accolades were the 31st annual Austin Music Awards for the 2012-2013 year. Clark won eight awards that year including Band of the Year, Musician of the Year, and Songwriter of the Year, just to name a few. Clark won a Grammy for Best Traditional R&B Performance for the song “Please Come Home” (2014). And in 2014 and 2015, Clark was recognized by the Blues Music Award as the Contemporary Blues Male Artist of the Year.
Gary Clark Jr. has appeared in quite a few television shows, and his music has been featured in movies like Identity Thief (2013), Deepwater Horizon (2016), and his band played onscreen in an episode of Friday Night Lights (2010). Clark has also collaborated with several artists, including ZZ Ward and Tom Morello. In 2012, Clark co-wrote a song on Alicia Keys’ album Girl on Fire and performed at the Keep a Child Alive Black Ball benefit, which is Alicia Keys’ charity to raise money for children with AIDS in Africa. Keys and Clark also performed a cover of the Beatles’ “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” in tribute to George Harrison.
Gary Clark Jr. Setlist
Gary Clark Jr. has amassed quite a catalog of popular songs, but no matter which of his songs is your favorite, you’re likely to hear it in concert. Songs like “This Land,” “Please Come Home,” and “If Trouble Was Money” will make the setlist, plus “The Healing” and “Come Together” which was featured on the Justice League soundtrack in 2017.
Gary Clark Jr. in Concert
Gary Clark Jr. is a dynamic performer that has found most of his success live on stage. His raspy, soulful voice cuts deep, and he is known to rock out on the guitar. His concerts are fun and Clark loves to engage the audience, encouraging fans to sing along. If you enjoy great live music with a talented band and lead singer who commands the stage, you will love Gary Clark Jr. in concert.
Gary Clark Jr. Ticket Prices
The cost of Gary Clark Jr. tickets can vary based on a host of factors. Please see below for a look at how Gary Clark Jr. ticket prices vary by city, and scroll up on this page to see Gary Clark Jr. tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city.
|City||Venue||Average Ticket Price|
Gary Clark Jr. Tour Dates
See below for a list of Gary Clark Jr. tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
Santa Barbara, CA
Los Angeles, CA
March 28, 2017
Eric Clapton Reschedules Forum Shows
Guitar god Eric Clapton is back with a small string of tour dates. Despite announcing in 2015 (after his 70th birthday concerts) that he would no longer be performing live, it seems he's had a change of heart. On March 19 and 20th catch Clapton at Madison Square Garden in New York City; on March…
September 4, 2015
Top Tour Announcements of the Week (9/4/15)
Black Sabbath "The End" Tour It's the final go-round for metal legends Black Sabbath, and boy is it a doozy. All original members--save for drummer Bill Ward--will hit the road this winter for an epic North American tour, beginning in Omaha on January 20 and ending in New York City on February 25. Before saying…
September 4, 2015
Stream the New Gary Clark Jr. Album!
(Update 9/4/15) With just one week until the first leg of his massive tour begins, Gary Clark Jr. has made his new album, The Story of Sonny Boy Slim, available for streaming on NPR Music. Check it out here. ********** Earlier this summer, Gary Clark Jr. announced a very full docket of tour dates that…