- Find tickets from 72 dollars to Georgia Bulldogs at Kentucky Wildcats Football (Rescheduled from 10/24/2020) on Saturday October 31 at 12:00 pm at Kroger Field in Lexington, KY
- Find tickets from 162 dollars to Florida Gators at Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday November 7 at 3:30 pm at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, FL
- Find tickets from 115 dollars to Georgia Bulldogs at Missouri Tigers Football on Saturday November 14 at time to be announced at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets from 144 dollars to Mississippi State Bulldogs at Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday November 21 at time to be announced at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA
- Find tickets from 115 dollars to Georgia Bulldogs at South Carolina Gamecocks Football on Saturday November 28 at time to be announced at Williams Brice Stadium in Columbia, SC
- Find tickets from 151 dollars to Vanderbilt Commodores at Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday December 5 at time to be announced at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA
Georgia Bulldogs Football Details
Some people take trips to look at leaves in the fall. Looking at five-foot tall hedges on the field at the University of Georgia is kind of the same thing, right?
Georgia started playing football in 1892, and joined the Southeastern Conference in 1933. Its storied history includes national championships, Heisman Trophies and dozens of All-America selections.
Sanford Stadium holds more than 92,000 fans, making it one of the dozen largest facilities in the country. It opened in 1929, features those privet hedges surrounding the playing field, and is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful (and intimidating) college football settings you’ll find.
The stadium isn’t the only thing to see here on a fall Saturday. Google “best college town,” and you’re likely to find Athens high on any list. If you’re already out of college, a trip to Athens might encourage you to pursue another degree.
If you want to see the team up close, arrive early near the Tate Student Center for the Dawg Walk, where players walk through a throng including fans and the school band on the way to the stadium.
For tailgating, lots around the stadium are accessible with permits allocated via a points system. Parking in many other areas is close to shuttle service, so you’ll be fine getting to the game. Food options vary at Georgia tailgates, but pimento cheese might help you fit in.
The Bulldogs’ rivals include SEC foes Auburn and Florida – the latter of which the team meets in Jacksonville every season – and in-state adversary Georgia Tech. The Auburn battle is known as “The Deep South’s Oldest Rivalry.”
Georgia Bulldogs schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Bulldogs Tickets page.
Frequently Asked Questions About Georgia Bulldogs Football Tickets and Games
How much are Georgia Bulldogs Football tickets?
Georgia Football ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Georgia Bulldogs tickets can be found for as low as $63.00, with an average price of $160.00 but can vary depending on the opponent. Buy Georgia Bulldogs Football tickets.
Where do the Georgia Bulldogs play?
Georgia Football home games are played at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA.
When do Georgia Bulldogs Football tickets go on sale?
Georgia Football ticket information for the next season is released towards the end of the current season.
How to sell Georgia Bulldogs Football tickets?
You can resell your Georgia Football tickets on SeatGeek. Just upload your tickets, add a price and get paid. Sell Georgia Bulldogs Football tickets.
How to Buy Georgia Football Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Georgia Bulldogs Football Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Georgia Football tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Georgia Football tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Georgia Bulldogs Football tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Georgia Football tickets.
Georgia Bulldogs Football Top Matchups
Georgia Bulldogs Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
January 16, 2018
Last Week in Sports | 1/8/17 - 1/15/17
Restful long weekend? Not if you were on one of the eight NFL teams left in the playoffs. Crimson Tide Rolls Again In one of the most dramatic College Football National Championships in recent memory, Alabama produced a rabbit-from-a-hat comeback to beat the Georgia Bulldogs. At the half, with Alabama down 13 - 0, coach…
January 9, 2018
Four Best Moments of the 2018 CFP Championship Game
The College Football Playoff National Championship is over, bringing an end to another college football season and cementing the Alabama Crimson Tide as the premier program of the young millennium to date after beating the Georgia Bulldogs. The game itself was one for the books, heading to overtime as the two longtime SEC rivals refused…
January 2, 2018
Demand for CFP Championship Skyrockets After Georgia Bulldogs Win
After a thrilling Rose Bowl comeback victory by the Georgia Bulldogs, and a revenge-filled Sugar Bowl win for the Alabama Crimson Tide, we now have the matchup set for this year's 2018 College Football Playoff Championship in Atlanta on January 8. With both university campuses within a three-hour drive of Mercedes-Benz Stadium, demand for tickets…