- Find tickets from 12 dollars to Virginia Cavaliers at Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Football on Saturday November 17 at 3:30 pm at Bobby Dodd Stadium in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets from 84 dollars to Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets at Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday November 24 at 12:00 pm at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA
The fans have spoken
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Football Details
If you love college football history, it’s difficult to overlook a team that was once coached by College Football Hall of Fame members John Heisman, William Alexander and Bobby Dodd. So how can you pass up the chance to get to a game at Georgia Tech?
The Yellow Jackets have fielded a team since 1892 and own four national titles, won under Heisman (1917), Alexander (1928), Dodd (1952) and Bobby Ross (1990). The school claims close to numerous All-America selections, 14 members of the College Football Hall of Fame, and two Pro Football Hall of Fame inductees.
The Yellow Jackets – or “Ramblin’ Wreck,” if you prefer – play home games at Bobby Dodd Stadium at Historic Grant Field, where an industrial steam whistle is blown after every Tech score and victory.
Popular tailgating locations include the IC Lawn and the Fifth Street Bridge, but if you’ve never been to The Varsity, you should check it out. The legendary drive-in is right across the I-75/85 connector from the Georgia Tech campus in midtown Atlanta, and offers parking for home games in addition to tasty chili dogs.
Speaking of dogs, Tech fans intensely dislike their in-state rivals, the Georgia Bulldogs. The two schools have battled more than 100 times on the gridiron, with Tech’s neighbors to the east holding a decisive all-time edge in the annual Thanksgiving weekend matchup. The rivalry is dubbed “Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate.”
Aside from the Dawgs, there’s nothing to hate about a Saturday afternoon on campus in Atlanta. Get your Georgia Tech football tickets now!
How to purchase Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to find and buy Yellow Jacket tickets all season long.
- Explore listings of Georgia Tech's games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- One the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Yellow Jackets Tickets page. The 2018 Yellow Jackets regular season begins September 1st and ends November 24th.
How much do Yellow Jackets tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Georgia Tech ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Yellow Jackets tickets typically start at about $10, but could reach up to $104 for bigger games.
When do Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets postseason tickets go on sale?
ACC Championship and bowl game tickets are currently on sale! Should the Yellow Jackets make it out of the ACC Coastal, browse available ACC Championship tickets on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Georgia Tech postseason tickets!
When does Georgia Tech play Georgia?
This year, the Yellow Jackets will play the Bulldogs on November 24th at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA.