- Find tickets from 282 dollars to Preseason: Los Angeles Lakers at Golden State Warriors on Saturday October 5 at 5:30 pm at Chase Center in San Francisco, CA
- Find tickets from 99 dollars to Preseason: Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Lakers on Monday October 14 at 7:30 pm at Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 101 dollars to Preseason: Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday October 16 at 7:30 pm at Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 227 dollars to Preseason: Los Angeles Lakers at Golden State Warriors on Friday October 18 at 7:30 pm at Chase Center in San Francisco, CA
The fans have spoken
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
Golden State Warriors Details
The Golden State Warriors have only existed in their current form since 1971, after moving from Philadelphia to San Francisco before settling in as the Golden State Warriors. But despite being fairly new under their current name, the team has made plenty of history and have spent some of that time as one of the most fun to watch teams in the history of the NBA.
Perhaps the most famous players to don the Golden State Warriors uniform are Kevin Durant and Steph Curry. Curry was drafted by the Warriors and has shattered the record for the most made three point shots in a single season multiple times for the team. His ability to score in spectacular ways made him a legend in the social media era of the sport.
Durant, meanwhile, joined the Warriors the year after they went 73-9 in the regular season and solidified his status as an all-time great player while there. Durant's three pointer over LeBron James in the NBA Finals is a moment that will always be remembered, and is one of many times Durant stepped up when the Warriors needed him most.
As far as periods of success are concerned, the Golden State Warriors' run from 2015 to 2018 was one of the best in NBA history. The team won three of four NBA Finals series, and the 2015-2016 season where they fell short saw them win 73 games in the regular season.
Golden State's biggest rival historically may be the Cleveland Cavaliers, given that the two teams battled it out in four straight NBA Finals. With so many amazing plays from both teams in those series, that rivalry is considered one of the best in NBA history as Curry, Durant and the rest of those prolific Warriors teams took on LeBron James.
How to purchase Golden State Warriors tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Golden State Warriors tickets.
- Search the Warriors game listings above to find a game you want to attend. Once you find the perfect game and date, browse available tickets for that game by clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Next, explore ticket listings on the left hand side of the screen. To sort available tickets by price, use the filters at the bottom of the page. You can also sort by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks available tickets by value and displays exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side of the screen, you will see SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps, designed to help users find the perfect seating section. The maps also offer a preview of the view from a particular seat in that section.
- Click on a listing to purchase a ticket and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Golden State Warriors tickets to your email or mobile device.
When do Warriors playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Warriors make the NBA playoffs, tickets typically go on sale in April. For alerts on Warriors playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Golden State Warriors schedule
NBA regular season action runs from late October into April. Specific game dates tend to be announced in August each year, but the Warriors can expect to see plenty of games against Pacific Division foes as well as the rest of the Western Conference. The team is a mainstay on Christmas Day as well, as that is usually a date where they play in a marquee matchup.
How much do Warriors tickets cost?
Golden State Warriors tickets can vary in price depending on where in Oracle Arena you sit, but the average resale ticket price sits at $167. Of course, there are plenty of tickets that come in both below and above that average, so fans can explore a variety of price points.
When do the Warriors play the Lakers?
The Warriors and Lakers square off multiple times per year thanks to both teams being a part of the Pacific Division. Given the level of talent and the success of both teams, that matchup will be circled on the calendars of many basketball fans every year when the schedule is announced.
Golden State Warriors Top Matchups
The Golden State Warriors have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Warriors vs. Cavaliers Tickets
- Warriors vs. Clippers Tickets
- Warriors vs. Lakers Tickets
- Warriors vs. Suns Tickets
- Warriors vs. Kings Tickets
- Warriors vs. Bulls Tickets
- Warriors vs. Pistons Tickets
- Warriors vs. Pacers Tickets
- Warriors vs. Bucks Tickets
- Warriors vs. Mavericks Tickets
- Warriors vs. Rockets Tickets
- Warriors vs. Grizzlies Tickets
- Warriors vs. Pelicans Tickets
- Warriors vs. Spurs Tickets
Golden State Warriors Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
May 30, 2018
The Lowdown on NBA Finals Ticket Prices
With the 2018 NBA Finals kicking off Thursday night, ticket prices for the rubber series between the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors are shaking out to be a bit less than last year (which was also Cavs vs Warriors). Click Below to Find Tickets on SeatGeek! NBA Finals Tickets Tickets for Game 1 of…
February 20, 2018
These are the Visiting Teams Sports Fans Want to See Most
Sports fans are known to be rabid followers of their local teams. However, every game has a visiting team too, and that can provide an opportunity to see a star player or hot team in your hometown. But which visiting teams do fans care most about seeing? If the visiting team is full of star…
January 30, 2018
Predicting Next Year’s NBA All-Star Starters
Every year it feels like a new player is snubbed and another is crowned in the fan-voted All-Star starting five. Last year’s MVP Russell Westbrook has been excluded two years in a row now, even after averaging a near-triple double stat line, while the Greek Freak skipped the subs and went straight to the starters.…