- Find tickets from 47 dollars to Preseason: Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday October 10 at 7:00 pm at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 141 dollars to Preseason: Los Angeles Lakers at Golden State Warriors on Friday October 12 at 7:30 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Golden State Warriors Details
The Warriors formed in Philadelphia, PA in 1946. The team won two NBA Championships in Philadelphia, and it was as a member of the Philadelphia Warriors that Wilt Chamberlain scored 100 points in a single game—a record that will likely never be broken. The Warriors moved to California in 1962, at first calling themselves the San Francisco Warriors before changing the name to encompass the whole state of California.
The modern Warriors have made three consecutive appearances in the NBA finals and have put together some of the best teams in NBA history. 2015 and 2016 league MVP Steph Curry is arguably the best shooter of all time and holds the NBA record for the most three point shots made in a single season with 402. Curry’s record is an incredible 126 more than the next-best player: his teammate, Klay Thompson, who made 276 three pointers in 2015-16, the same year Curry set his record.
You can probably guess that the Warriors were good in the 2015-16 season. Curry, Thompson, and Draymond Green led the team to break a record set by Michael Jordan’s Chicago Bulls and had the best regular season in NBA history, winning 73 games and losing only 9. They made it to the NBA finals against the Cavaliers and took a 3-1 lead in the series, but they were not able to defend their title from the year before, as LeBron James and the Cavs came back to take the series in seven.
The Warriors could have left their team alone and still been favorites for the next year’s title. Instead, they added the top free agent of last summer, signing elite small forward Kevin Durant. The Warriors’ regular season performance went down slightly (67-15), but the team lost only one game in the playoffs and won an NBA Finals rematch against the Cavs. Durant was the MVP of the 2017 Finals.
The defending champions play in Oakland, California in Oracle Arena. The Warriors plan to move back to San Francisco by 2019 and will play at the Chase Center.
How to purchase Golden State Warriors tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Golden State Warriors tickets.
- Search the Warriors game listings above to find a game you want to attend. Once you find the perfect game and date, browse available tickets for that game by clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Next, explore ticket listings on the left hand side of the screen. To sort available tickets by price, use the filters at the bottom of the page. You can also sort by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks available tickets by value and displays exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side of the screen, you will see SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps, designed to help users find the perfect seating section. The maps also offer a preview of the view from a particular seat in that section.
- Click on a listing to purchase a ticket and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Golden State Warriors tickets to your email or mobile device.
When do Warriors playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Warriors make the NBA playoffs, tickets typically go on sale in April. For alerts on Warriors playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Golden State Warriors schedule
To browse upcoming Warriors games, search the game listings above. For Warriors results, scores, record, and information on future games, feel free to explore our Warriors Schedule page. This year, the Warriors season runs from October 17, 2017 to April 10, 2018.
How much do Warriors tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Warriors tickets for all fans at every price point. Normally, Warriors tickets will start at $99. For further information, visit our Warriors Ticket Prices page.
When do the Warriors play the Cavaliers?
This season, the Warriors play the Cavaliers December 25 in Oakland and January 15 in Cleveland. Visit our Warriors vs. Cavaliers matchup page for ticket listings and further information.
Golden State Warriors Top Matchups
The Golden State Warriors have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Warriors vs. Cavaliers Tickets
- Warriors vs. Clippers Tickets
- Warriors vs. Lakers Tickets
- Warriors vs. Suns Tickets
- Warriors vs. Kings Tickets
- Warriors vs. Bulls Tickets
- Warriors vs. Pistons Tickets
- Warriors vs. Pacers Tickets
- Warriors vs. Bucks Tickets
- Warriors vs. Mavericks Tickets
- Warriors vs. Rockets Tickets
- Warriors vs. Grizzlies Tickets
- Warriors vs. Pelicans Tickets
- Warriors vs. Spurs Tickets
May 30, 2018
The Lowdown on NBA Finals Ticket Prices
With the 2018 NBA Finals kicking off Thursday night, ticket prices for the rubber series between the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors are shaking out to be a bit less than last year (which was also Cavs vs Warriors). Click Below to Find Tickets on SeatGeek! NBA Finals Tickets Tickets for Game 1 of…
February 20, 2018
These are the Visiting Teams Sports Fans Want to See Most
Sports fans are known to be rabid followers of their local teams. However, every game has a visiting team too, and that can provide an opportunity to see a star player or hot team in your hometown. But which visiting teams do fans care most about seeing? If the visiting team is full of star…
January 30, 2018
Predicting Next Year’s NBA All-Star Starters
Every year it feels like a new player is snubbed and another is crowned in the fan-voted All-Star starting five. Last year’s MVP Russell Westbrook has been excluded two years in a row now, even after averaging a near-triple double stat line, while the Greek Freak skipped the subs and went straight to the starters.…