The fans have spoken
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
"There is no website that does as good of a job as organizing the available tickets and showing the cost with fees."
Houston Rockets Details
During several eras of NBA history, the Houston Rockets have been one of the most exciting teams in the sport. Employing several different styles of play, the Rockets have consistently been an elite team in the Western Conference, competing for the right to play in the NBA Finals. Thanks to a long list of legends, they have even managed to claim the NBA's top prize.
Houston's golden age in the NBA came in 1994 and 1995, when the team won back-to-back NBA Finals. Their 1994 title game against the New York Knicks, as the Rockets denied Patrick Ewing and company a ring in New York's best chance at a title during the Ewing era. The very next season, they swept the Orlando Magic in the Finals, with a young Shaquille O'Neal losing to the Rockets in his first taste of Finals action.
Those incredible Rockets teams were led by Hakeem Olajuwon. One of the best big men in the history of the game, Olajuwon had an endless array of post moves that kept Rockets fans excited on a consistent basis. Hakeem was joined by the great Clyde Drexler for the second of those championships. Other great players in Rockets history include Charles Barkley, Tracy McGrady, and the towering Yao Ming. In seemingly any era, the Rockets have adapted and found a way to play well with the strategies that are en vogue.
Rivalries with the other Texas teams in the NBA have emerged for the Rockets, as frequent competition with the Dallas Mavericks and San Antonio Spurs has prompted those teams to compete fiercely. Given all of the talent on each of the three rosters, especially in the 2000s and 2010s, and it's not surprising that the weather isn't the only thing that heats up in Texas when the Rockets play either in-state rival.
The Rockets play in downtown Houston at the Toyota Center.
How to purchase Houston Rockets tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Houston Rockets tickets.
- Search the Rockets game listings above to find a game you want to attend. Once you find the perfect game and date, browse available tickets for that game by clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Next, explore ticket listings on the left hand side of the screen. To sort available tickets by price, use the filters at the bottom of the page. You can also sort by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks available tickets by value and displays exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side of the screen, you will see SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps, designed to help users find the perfect seating section. The maps also offer a preview of the view from a particular seat in that section.
- Click on a listing to purchase a ticket and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Houston Rockets tickets to your email or mobile device.
When do Rockets playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Rockets make the NBA playoffs, tickets typically go on sale in April. For alerts on Rockets playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Houston Rockets schedule
Scheduling for the Houston Rockets will be announced in full in the middle of August each year, as teams find out which teams they are scheduled to play on which dates. What is known, though, is that the NBA regular season extends from the month of October through the month of April each season. Once the regular season is complete, the playoffs run from April until June, with the NBA Finals taking place in June to close out the season and crown a champion.
How much do Rockets tickets cost?
Houston Rockets tickets cost an average of $85. Given the team's history and the success it has had, fans know that they will be getting an exciting brand of basketball when they attend a Rockets game.
When do the Rockets play the Spurs?
With both the Rockets and Spurs enjoying so much success in the Western Conference, the annual matchups between the two are always something to look forward to. The two teams play several times each regular season as they compete in the Southwest Division. And with both teams being title contenders regularly, the game usually means quite a bit for both squads.
Houston Rockets Top Matchups
The Houston Rockets have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Rockets vs. Mavericks Tickets
- Rockets vs. Grizzlies Tickets
- Rockets vs. Pelicans Tickets
- Rockets vs. Spurs Tickets
- Rockets vs. Hawks Tickets
- Rockets vs. Hornets Tickets
- Rockets vs. Heat Tickets
- Rockets vs. Magic Tickets
- Rockets vs. Wizards Tickets
- Rockets vs. Nuggets Tickets
- Rockets vs. Timberwolves Tickets
- Rockets vs. Thunder Tickets
- Rockets vs. Trail Blazers Tickets
- Rockets vs. Jazz Tickets
Houston Rockets Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
February 26, 2018
Last Week in Sports (2/19 - 2/25)
James Harden might just be invincible, while the NCAA looks anything but. Let’s recap this controversial last week in sports. NCAA Madness An FBI wiretap investigation has found that several NCAA schools were likely involved in illegally compensating players. On Friday, Yahoo! Sports published documents from that investigation showing violations by over 20 Division I…
February 5, 2018
Last Week in Sports | 1/29/18 - 2/4/18
Did the Eagles just do that? Blake Griffin Traded to the Pistons The NBA world felt a disturbance in the force on Monday when it was announced that LA Clippers’ franchise forward and superstar talent, Blake Griffin, would be traded to the Detroit Pistons, mainly for Tobias Harris and Avery Bradley. Griffin, you might remember,…
December 5, 2017
2017-18 NBA Award Predictions
Even a quarter into the season, any one league member can change the pace and the face of their franchise in a heartbeat. So let’s take a stab at predicting this season’s award winners - with some minimal bet-hedging. Most Valuable Player Safe Bet: James Harden Usage percentage wins the MVP, and James Harden leads…