- Find tickets from 40 dollars to Purdue Boilermakers at Indiana Hoosiers Basketball on Tuesday February 19 at 7:00 pm at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall in Bloomington, IN
- Find tickets from 31 dollars to Indiana Hoosiers at Iowa Hawkeyes Basketball on Friday February 22 at 8:00 pm at Carver-Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City, IA
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Wisconsin Badgers at Indiana Hoosiers Basketball on Tuesday February 26 at 9:00 pm at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall in Bloomington, IN
- Find tickets from 123 dollars to Michigan State Spartans at Indiana Hoosiers Basketball on Saturday March 2 at 12:00 pm at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall in Bloomington, IN
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Indiana Hoosiers at Illinois Fighting Illini Basketball on Thursday March 7 at 7:00 pm at State Farm Center in Champaign, IL
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Rutgers Scarlet Knights at Indiana Hoosiers Basketball on Sunday March 10 at 12:00 pm at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall in Bloomington, IN
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Great prices and fast delivery on my tickets."
"Cheaper than other sites! Easy to use."
Indiana Hoosiers Basketball Details
Basketball is religion in Indiana, where fans love their Hoosiers. Maybe you should see why, in person.
The Indiana Hoosiers are one of college basketball’s most storied programs, ranking among the top programs in NCAA Tournament victories, NCAA Tournament wins, Final Four appearances, and all-time victories.
Indiana plays home games at Assembly Hall, which opened in 1971 and holds more than 16,000 fans for basketball. The opening of the arena coincided with the debut of head coach Bob Knight, who led the Hoosiers to national championships in 1976, 1981 and 1987. The 1976 squad finished its season with a perfect 32-0 record, and no men’s college basketball team has gone undefeated since.
The student section, known as the Crimson Guard, was formed in 2009. Though Indiana has long had a reputation for having a significant home-court advantage, it was the last Big Ten school to have an official student section.
Indiana joined the Big Ten in 1899, and has won the conference championship more than 20 times. Its main conference rivals are Purdue and Illinois, with the Boilermakers and Hoosiers being close to even in Big Ten titles won.
The Hoosiers have had dozens of All-America selections, and nearly 20 players named as Big Ten Player of the Year. Their most famous player? Probably point guard Isiah Thomas, who was a member of the 1981 national title team. Thomas won two NBA championships with the Detroit Pistons, and is a member of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.
Ready for some great Big Ten hoops in a legendary setting? Get your Indiana basketball tickets now!
October 26, 2017
5 Hottest NCAABB Teams on SeatGeek Right Now
The new college basketball season is nearly upon us, meaning it’s time to start thinking about ticket purchases for your favorite teams. Based on SeatGeek sales data, here are the hottest teams on the market right now! #5. North Carolina Tar Heels After two straight trips to the National Championship game, not to mention taking…
October 19, 2017
NCAA Men’s Basketball 2017-18 Season Preview
The new season of NCAA D1 college basketball is nearly upon us and, after a truly eventful few months of the offseason, it’s shaping up to be one of the most exciting season’s in recent history. After a phenomenal 2017 National Championship game--which saw the Tar Heels of North Carolina secure a title win over…
March 9, 2016
Indiana Fans Driving Big 10 Ticket Prices
(Image courtesy Diego Delso, Wikimedia Commons, License CC-BY-SA 3.0) It looks like Indiana fans aren't letting a little work stop them from seeing their team play in the Big 10 this week, with the average resale price of Hoosiers tickets reaching $92 for an early-session game. They're followed closely by Maryland, Purdue, Wisco and Michigan…