- Find tickets from 46 dollars to International Champions Cup - AS Roma vs. Chivas on Tuesday July 16 at 8:00 pm at SeatGeek Stadium in Bridgeview, IL
- Find tickets from 66 dollars to International Champions Cup: Arsenal FC vs Bayern Munich on Wednesday July 17 at 8:00 pm at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, CA
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to International Champions Cup: Arsenal FC vs AS Roma on Saturday July 20 at 6:00 pm at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, NC
- Find tickets from 45 dollars to International Champions Cup: Benfica vs Chivas Guadalajara on Saturday July 20 at 3:00 pm at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, CA
- Find tickets from 80 dollars to International Champions Cup: Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid on Saturday July 20 at 7:00 pm at NRG Stadium in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 74 dollars to International Champions Cup: Real Madrid vs Arsenal FC on Tuesday July 23 at 7:00 pm at FedEx Field in Landover, MD
- Find tickets from 49 dollars to International Champions Cup: Bayern Munich vs AC Milan on Tuesday July 23 at 8:00 pm at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, MO
- Find tickets from 51 dollars to International Champions Cup: Chivas Guadalajara vs Atletico Madrid on Tuesday July 23 at 8:00 pm at Globe Life Park in Arlington, TX
- Find tickets from 58 dollars to International Champions Cup: Roma vs Benfica on Wednesday July 24 at 8:00 pm at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ
- Find tickets from 85 dollars to International Champions Cup: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid on Friday July 26 at 7:30 pm at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ
- Find tickets from 58 dollars to International Champions Cup: AC Milan vs Benfica on Sunday July 28 at 3:10 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
The fans have spoken
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
International Champions Cup Details
What is the International Champions Cup?
International soccer took a huge leap forward in 2013, with the introduction of a highly competitive soccer tournament called the International Champions Cup. Stephan M. Ross collaborated with Relevant Sports to organize the Guinness International Champions Cup (ICC), which transformed the typical European preseason exhibition tour into one of the most competitive soccer tournaments in the world. The first ICC tournament featured eight teams that played in six United States cities.
2018 International Champions Cup
The 2018 tournament features 17 matches at 14 U.S. venues, plus 16 in five European markets and Singapore. Among the teams playing on U.S. soil over the summer are Manchester City, Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Juventus, Real Madrid, Bayern, and Liverpool. Fans will also be able to see U.S. star Christian Pulisic play with his club, Borussia Dortmund.
International Champions Cup Fixtures
Here are the 17 International Champions Cup matches taking place in the U.S. this summer:
- July 20: Manchester City vs Borussia Dortmund (Soldier Field)
- July 22: Liverpool FC vs. Borussia Dortmund (Bank of America Stadium)
- July 25: Manchester City vs. Liverpool FC (MetLife Stadium)
- July 25: AC Milan vs. Manchester United (Rose Bowl)
- July 25: AS Roma vs. Tottenham Hotspur (SDCCU Stadium)
- July 25: Borussia Dortmund vs. Benfica (Heinz Field)
- July 25: Juventus vs. Bayern Munich (Lincoln Financial Field)
- July 28: Manchester United vs. Liverpool FC (Michigan Stadium)
- July 28: Bayern Munich vs. Manchester City (Hard Rock Stadium)
- July 28: Barcelona vs. Tottenham Hotspur (Rose Bowl)
- July 28: Benfica vs. Juventus (Red Bull Arena)
- July 31: Manchester United vs. Real Madrid (Hard Rock Stadium)
- July 31: AC Milan vs. Tottenham Hotspur (U.S. Bank Stadium)
- July 31: Barcelona vs. Roma (AT&T Stadium)
- Aug. 4: Real Madrid vs. Juventus (FedEx Field)
- Aug. 4: AC Milan vs. Barcelona (Levi's Stadium)
- Aug. 7: Real Madrid vs. Roma (MetLife Stadium)
2017 International Champions Cup Recap
Three regions hosted the 2017 version of the event, which was the fifth edition of friendly association football matches held since 2013. Fans of soccer in China, Singapore, and the United States welcomed the best football clubs and the most skilled players in the world. The tournament began on July 18, 2017, with the last match held on July 30, 2017.
More than 800,000 soccer fans attended the 2016 International Champions Cup and about 70 million people tuned in to watch at least one of the matches on television. Although the 2017 numbers have yet to be released, attendance and viewership numbers should break records, especially with ESPN featuring the tournament in some prime time slots.
April 18, 2018
International Champions Cup 2018: Highlights, Schedule & Tickets
Details surrounding the 2018 International Champions Cup tournament have been announced as 18 of the best soccer teams from England, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal and Spain are set to play from July 20, 2018, to August 7, 2018. This year’s tournament, the sixth ever International Champions Cup, will feature the likes of Premier League Champions…
May 23, 2017
Judah Friedlander Interviews Major League Soccer's Finest
With the Major League Soccer season heating up, there's nobody better to help MLS players kick their game into high gear than Professional Soccer Player Interviewer Judah Friedlander. With hard-hitting questions ranging from "who would you rather have as a teammate: Beyonce or Taylor Swift" to whether the players eat cheesesteaks before the game, watch…
August 10, 2016
Real Madrid Drives Interest in Champions Cup
The International Champions Cup returned to the United States this summer, giving fans the opportunity to see teams like Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and Chelsea in action. With games going on across the country, it is always interesting to see which matchups and stadiums have the most demand. This summer the hottest ICC matchup in…