- Find tickets from 798 dollars to NCAA Tournament Columbus - Full Strip on Friday March 22 at 12:14 pm at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 121 dollars to NCAA Tournament Columbus - Session 1 - Cincinnati vs. Iowa, Tennessee vs. Colgate on Friday March 22 at 12:15 pm at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 213 dollars to Las Vegas Invitational 2 Day Pass (November 28-29) on Thursday November 28 at time to be announced at Orleans Arena in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets to Las Vegas Invitational on Thursday November 28 at 12:00 pm at Orleans Arena in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets to Las Vegas Invitational on Friday November 29 at 12:00 pm at Orleans Arena in Las Vegas, NV
The fans have spoken
"Easy process, best price, lowest fees, and good seats!"
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Great prices and fast delivery on my tickets."
Iowa Hawkeyes Basketball Details
You’ve seen the Iowa football team on many occasions. They’re a respectable member of the Big Ten, often competing for conference titles. But the Hawkeye basketball team can be entertaining during the winter as well.
The team plays home games at Carver-Hawkeye Arena, which holds 15,400 fans. Opened in 1983, the arena also hosts games for women’s basketball, wrestling, gymnastics and volleyball. There’s plenty of parking next to and across the street from the building.
Iowa might not be a college basketball powerhouse, but it boasts a tremendous number of legendary players and coaches. The Hawkeyes have had 10 first-team All-America selections, including Ronnie Lester, a guard who earned the honor in both 1979 and 1980.
On the coaching side, the Hawkeyes have been led by some superstars of the profession. Ralph Miller, Lute Olson, George Raveling and Dr. Tom Davis – who coached the Hawkeyes for most of the span between 1964 and 1999, won a combined 2,664 career games.
The Hawkeyes have had some postseason tournament success, albeit a long time ago. The school reached NCAA Final Fours in 1955, 1956 and 1960, with the middle appearance garnering in a national runner-up finish.
As in football, the Hawkeye basketball team has more than one team that might be called an archrival. In the Big Ten, Iowa fans get especially fired up for games against Wisconsin and Minnesota.
Outside the conference, Iowa State is just 125 miles to the west. The Hawkeyes and Cyclones have tipped off annually since 1970.
If you’re in or around Iowa City anytime soon, get yourself to a Hawkeye hoops game. Tickets are available now!