- Find tickets from 52 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Monday August 19 at 7:30 pm at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN
- Find tickets from 57 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Thursday August 22 at 7:30 pm at Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre in Tinley Park, IL
- Find tickets from 46 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Saturday August 24 at 7:30 pm at Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center in Noblesville, IN
- Find tickets from 42 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Monday August 26 at 7:30 pm at Xcel Energy Center in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets from 29 dollars to Iron Maiden on Wednesday August 28 at 7:30 pm at Bell MTS Place in Winnipeg, Canada
- Find tickets from 54 dollars to Iron Maiden on Friday August 30 at 7:30 pm at Rogers Place in Edmonton, Canada
- Find tickets from 78 dollars to Iron Maiden on Saturday August 31 at 7:30 pm at Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Canada
- Find tickets from 71 dollars to Iron Maiden on Tuesday September 3 at 7:30 pm at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 62 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Thursday September 5 at 7:30 pm at Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, WA
- Find tickets from 79 dollars to Iron Maiden on Friday September 6 at 7:30 pm at Moda Center in Portland, OR
- Find tickets from 69 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Monday September 9 at 7:30 pm at Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, CA
- Find tickets from 52 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Tuesday September 10 at 7:30 pm at Oracle Arena in Oakland, CA
- Find tickets from 87 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Friday September 13 at 7:30 pm at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 156 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Saturday September 14 at 7:00 pm at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 64 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Tuesday September 17 at 7:30 pm at Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, AZ
- Find tickets from 39 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Thursday September 19 at 7:30 pm at Isleta Amphitheater in Albuquerque, NM
- Find tickets from 57 dollars to Iron Maiden on Saturday September 21 at 7:30 pm at Dos Equis Pavilion in Dallas, TX
- Find tickets from 54 dollars to Iron Maiden on Sunday September 22 at 7:30 pm at The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in The Woodlands, TX
- Find tickets from 59 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Wednesday September 25 at 7:30 pm at AT&T Center in San Antonio, TX
- Find tickets from 941 dollars to Rock In Rio Weekend Two with Sepultura, Iron Maiden, Megadeth on Friday October 4 at 12:00 pm at Barra Olympic Park in Barra da Tijuca, Brazil
The fans have spoken
"Quick and easy compared to the other ticket sites."
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
Iron Maiden Details
Iron Maiden storms England (Updated September 6, 2013)
Close your eyes and picture this for a moment. A massive backdrop shrouds a stage, featuring a fire-breathing monster with glowing red eyes, flames shooting from an orbital socket as pyrotechnics shoot off in 10-foot walls of fire. The lighting rig above casts an eerie red-orange glow, and the band…they sound phenomenal.
Welcome to Iron Maiden's "Maiden England 2013" tour, which is based around the video of the same name. It kicked off in North America in 2012, and has been followed by dates 'on the other side of the pond' in 2013. This includes the band's record-breaking fifth headline performance at Donington Park, their first show at the newly built national stadium in Stockholm, a return to the Rock in Rio festival in Brazil, and their first-ever appearance in Paraguay.
That video we mentioned earlier? It's actually a live video by the band during their "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" world tour recorded in Birmingham, England in November 1988. It was originally released on VHS the following year, but re-issued on March 25, 2013 in DVD, CD and LP formats. It's just one of the many things that has bolstered the band's name and reputation after nearly 40 years of making music, and the fans just can't get enough.
Make no mistake that Iron Maiden continues to wow crowds around the world with their live shows (we didn't even mention the light shows, candles, dry ice and fog machines, and air raid sirens). It's no wonder these guys have a career still on the upswing, displaying more energy than musicians half their age. Your last chance to see them this year will be at Estadio Nacional in Santiago, Chile on October 2, with opener Slayer & Ghost.
Iron Maiden a road warrior (Updated December 12, 2012)
One of the first groups to be classified as "British metal," Iron Maiden was largely shunned by U.S. media despite hits like "Two Minutes to Midnight" and "The Trooper." The band is renowned throughout the world, and has been since it was founded in 1975 by bassist and songwriter Steve Harris. Along with more than 30 years of songs, they have been shadowed by their famous mascot, "Eddie," who has appeared on the art for nearly all their album and single covers, as well as popping up at their live shows.
In just a snapshot of their career, it's hard to lay out all of Iron Maiden's significant achievements. There were albums like "The Number of the Beast," "Piece of Mind," "Powerslave" and "Somewhere in Time." Even their most recent studio project, 2010's "The Final Frontier," reached the top of the charts in 28 different countries. Still, their most significant milestone is not measured by album sales, but instead by fans in seats.
As of August 2011, Iron Maiden was closing in on 2,000 live shows throughout their career. Their most recent tour – The "Maiden England World Tour" -- began with North American shows in June 2012 and will be followed by worldwide dates in 2013. This is set to include their record-breaking fifth headline performance at Donington Park in Leicestershire, England, and a return to the Rock in Rio festival in Brazil.
Iron Maiden has sold over 85 million records worldwide. The band won the Ivor Novello Award for international achievement in 2002, and was also inducted into the Hollywood RockWalk in 2005.
About Iron Maiden
Any real discussion of Heavy Metal and its impact on the rock world cannot be complete without the addition of this seminal, influential British band. From their original creation in 1975 and through all their various line-up changes spanning a career of over three decades, Iron Maiden has always remained faithful to their musical legacy of hard, heavy, take-no-prisoners Metal. Whether in the studio, or on tour, this is one band who always delivers the goods and can only be considered one of the true godfathers of Metal, influencing countless generations and numerous musicians to follow in their heavy, hard and intense wake. With too many accolades to mention, too many sold-out world tours to count and with millions and millions of their recordings still selling throughout the world, Iron Maiden has certainly earned the title bestowed upon them in 2009 as - The Greatest Heavy Metal Band in the World. Grab your Iron Maiden tickets now to watch the action live!
Iron Maiden Ticket Prices
The cost of Iron Maiden tickets can vary based on a host of factors. Please see below for a look at how Iron Maiden ticket prices vary by city, and scroll up on this page to see Iron Maiden tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city.
|City||Venue||Average Ticket Price|
Iron Maiden Tour Dates
See below for a list of Iron Maiden tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
Tinley Park, IL
Saint Paul, MN
November 13, 2018
Iron Maiden Announce Legacy of the Beast Tour
Enter code IRON20 at checkout to save $20 off your purchase of $100 or more! Iron Maiden have announced plans for what they are calling their "biggest production ever." Catch the metal icons on the Legends of the Beast Tour, set to kick off on July 18 in Sunrise, FL at the BB&T Center. Other…