As our first Settlements Manager, you’ll help define and grow the way we partner with SGE clients when it comes to processing revenue. Not only will you be their primary payments resource, but you’ll be the expert internally, working with many different teams here at SeatGeek.
What You'll Do
- Be our SGE Client’s first point of contact for all things related to payments and revenue.
- Process and monitor all client funds and ensure settlements are accurate and timely
- Consistently create, develop, and improve new processes to add instant value to our partners
- Collaborate closely with our client services and technology teams to develop internal and external reporting of transactions
- Efficiently investigate and resolve customer queries relating to our contractual agreements
- Support our efforts to make improvements to existing and new fraud strategies in the payment space
- Use a variety of tools to support our clients like Salesforce, Netsuite, and various bank accounts.
Who You Are and What You'll Do
- 5+ years of experience in the payments industry. You’re an expert on payments and the processing ecosystem.
- Incredibly organized. You can multitask and prioritize with the best of them, all while keeping track of the little details.
- A hard worker. You know how to go the distance for both external clients and internal terms.
- Excellent communicator. You are articulate, confident, and funny. You can collaborate and work with clients and team members from across the globe.
- A BA in a quantitative field preferred
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services