You will work closely with our General Counsel and our international leadership team to advise on a broad range of legal matters and support our aggressive growth in a number of markets. This is an ideal position for someone who enjoys a fast-paced, innovative environment. As the company’s first Corporate Counsel outside the United States, you’ll have the opportunity to shape process and implement best practices as the company continues to grow.
What You’ll Do
- Draft and negotiate a broad range of commercial contracts to support our enterprise sales initiatives, including SaaS agreements with leading professional sports teams and premier venues.
- Support business negotiations and help structure partnerships with a broad range of technology partners.
- Ensure compliance with privacy and data regulations and help implement best practices across the company.
- Stay apprised of ever-changing laws impacting SeatGeek’s business, and research new legal issues.
- Work closely with the international leadership team to support the full spectrum of day-to-day legal needs, including HR programs, real estate and vendor agreements.
- Oversee general corporate matters for all international subsidiaries.
What You Have
- 5+ years of attorney experience with a law firm or corporation with increased responsibilities
- Experience negotiating SaaS agreements with large scale, enterprise clients
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to adjust quickly to changing work priorities
- Ability to function autonomously yet communicate laterally and upwardly with ease
- Experience in a high-growth, start-up environment is a plus
- Experience in the ticketing industry and/or with sports teams or leagues preferred