Amidst our growth, we’re looking to hire a Senior Manager to provide additional seasoned leadership and ensure we scale successfully. You’ll join a CX leadership group which consists of our CX Director (to whom you’ll report) and a veteran, highly effective group of CX Team Leads and Specialists. You’ll have a chance to let your people management, strategic, and general leadership skills shine, while playing a huge role in shaping the direction of one of the largest and fastest-growing teams in the company.
What You'll Do
Strategic planning: Work closely with fellow CX Leadership to shape the future direction of this fantastic team
- Forecast budget and headcount to set appropriate staffing levels, while effectively allocating resources
- Optimize effective communication and people management practices on the team
- Set and achieving quarterly goals, framed in the OKR methodology
- Identify the right KPIs and SLA commitments for the team, and manage the team to success against these commitments
- Generate new processes and strategies to improve customer satisfaction, reduce costs and improve efficiencies
People management: Help set the bar for the whole team
- Manage 7 or fewer Team Leads and Specialists and push people to succeed at a high personal and team level
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and advocacy for direct reports and the team as a whole
- Co-lead a growing Portland office through indirect mentorship, example setting and advocacy for non-CX team members
- Embody the fan-first, enthusiastic, proud, resilient spirit of the CX team; lead by example!
- Note: Occasional travel may be required (to New York and very occasionally to the Philippines).
What You'll Have
- Ability to adapt extremely quickly and help guide team through changes: organizational strategic changes, new product releases, new clients, new procedures, etc.
- Experience with some or all of the following tools is a strong plus: Zendesk, Looker, Github, JIRA, Google docs, Slack and internal admin systems
- Strong demonstrated leadership abilities. You are passionate about training, teaching, learning and development
- Min 6-8 years in a leadership position on a CX / support team, including 3+ years leveled as a “Manager” or higher
- Superior communication and collaboration skills; experience working on cross-team initiatives a major plus
- Enthusiasm for using data to drive better individual and team performance through effective management of key performance metrics
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services