ProductAndroid Engineer Data Engineer Data Scientist Director, IT Services Management Engineering Manager · Backend Teams Internal IT Audit Manager iOS Engineer ITSM Engineer Logical Access Manager Product Designer · Remote Product Manager Senior Android Engineer Senior Finance Systems Engineer Senior Frontend Engineer Senior iOS Engineer Senior Manager, Information Security Software Engineer Software Engineer · SG Open UX Researcher
SG EnterpriseAssociate Digital Consultant · London Associate Project Manager Client Database Engineer Data Migration Consultant · London Distribution Partnerships Lead · London Head of Sales Operations Helpdesk & Implementation Analyst · London Implementation Specialist Partnerships Associate Product Manager · Primary Ticketing Product Support Analyst Product Support Analyst · Portland, OR Product Support Manager Product Support Specialist · Amsterdam Senior Director of Global Support Strategic Partner Manager Technical Project Administrator · London
AnalyticsData Analyst Director of Marketing Analytics Head of Analytics
MarketingAudio Marketing Coordinator Growth Marketing Director, SEM Marketing Manager, Sponsorship Marketing
OtherCorporate Counsel · London Executive Assistant Internal Communications Specialist
PeopleDirector, Compensation and Benefits Front Desk Coordinator Recruiting Coordinator
Customer ExperienceEvent Expert Event Expert · Portland, OR
FinancePayment Operations Analyst VP, Inventory
Director, Compensation and Benefits
This has been an exceptional year for SeatGeek. We’ve hired over 125 people and counting, expanded internationally, and were voted as one of Glassdoor’s best places to work for the second year in a row. We are looking for a Director of Compensation and Benefits to add to our growing People Ops team.
What You'll Do
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to the Compensation and Benefits team, including coaching them for growth and development.
- Design, implement, and manage salary classification and compensation programs.
- Initiate and complete analysis and benchmarking to ensure compensation practices are current and competitive to the market on an ongoing basis.
- Oversee strategic salary planning and administration processes.
- Analyze surveys to ensure appropriate compensation across all departments and locations.
- Leads efforts in the planning, development, and administration of global benefits communication and practices.
- Manage the administration and record-keeping of all benefit plans.
- Oversee the employee Wellness program.
- Oversee and administer company equity program
What You Have
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ years experience in people operations or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Specific experience in Compensation and Benefits.
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Strong customer service, communication, presentation, and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements affecting employee benefit programs, including ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, Medicare, etc.
- Current PHR /SPHR, CCP is preferred.
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings.