You are an experienced pricing professional with marketplace experience that wants to merge your passion for live events and entertainment with your financial knowledge to make a big impact for SeatGeeks partners and clients. You have a love of sports and music and have the ability to adapt in a flowing team environment. In addition to possessing the financial mind needed to build on the day-to-day, you will need to demonstrate a creative approach in the development of proprietary tools.
What You'll Do
- Build pricing strategies and explore opportunities for growth across the business
- Develop pricing tests across multiple genres
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to develop pricing tools and promotions across segments and markets
- Translate market data and insights into a digestible and actionable format.
- Collaborate with Data Science and other cross-functional colleagues on analysis of opportunities.
- Establish and understand industry trends with regards to marketplace pricing
What You Have
- 5 years of professional experience with 2 years minimum in a related technical field (consulting, strategy, analytics, finance, pricing, revenue management).
- Can synthesize data into recommendations for business strategy & tactics.
- B.A/B.S. required, MBA is a plus
- Collaborative personality with the ability to build relationships both within the team and across the organization to achieve results.
- Excel and SQL skills and a familiarity with visualization tools like Tableau and Looker.
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services