ProductAndroid Engineer Director of Engineering, Growth Director of Mobile Engineering Frontend Software Engineer Infrastructure Development Engineer iOS Engineer iOS Engineering Manager Lead Finance Systems Engineer Lead UX Researcher Platform Engineer Security Engineer Senior Data Scientist Senior Finance Systems Engineer Senior Product Designer · Enterprise · Remote Senior UX Researcher Software Engineer Software Engineer · New Graduate Software Engineer, Application Platform
SG EnterpriseGlobal Head of Services and Support Junior Software Engineer · Israel Product Support Analyst Product Support Analyst- Europe Project Manager (SRO) · Israel Senior Sales Operations Associate Senior Software Engineer · Israel
Customer ExperienceCustomer Service · Event Expert Customer Service · Event Expert · Portland, OR Event Expert · Bilingual Spanish/English Event Expert · Bilingual Spanish/English · Portland, OR
PeopleGlobal Payroll & Benefits Manager HR Generalist HR Program Manager Workplace Experience Manager
FinanceDirector of Pricing Strategy Director of Trading Strategy (Quantitative Trader) Director, FP&A
MarketingJunior Growth Marketing Analyst Senior Growth Marketing Analyst
Here at SeatGeek, we believe in our team being a key unfair advantage and building the best possible workplace. We’ve been voted a best place to work in NYC, Oregon, and by Glassdoor, and we’re looking for an HR Generalist to help us scale further.
Reporting into our HR Manager, you’ll serve as the operational backbone of our HR People Operations team and play a critical role in optimizing our initiatives across the United States.
What You'll Do
- Identify areas of opportunity to optimize and scale operations
- Audit existing process and ensure SeatGeek is compliant with state and federal employment regulations
- Assist with analyzing our People data to help support new directions for programs and initiatives
- Provide operational support across all aspects of the People Ops portfolio of work.
- Revise and maintain our employee handbook and draft employment related documents
- Be a trusted resource and advisor on People Ops related matters
What You Have
- 3+ years of direct operational experience, preferably with a high-growth tech company
- BA (or higher) degree in HR or related field
- A passion for numbers and data driven decision-making. Strong excel skills.
- Experience with an HRIS. It’s a plus if that experience is with Ultipro
- In depth knowledge of HR best practices and employment regulations
- Scrappy mindset with the ‘no task too big or small’ attitude
- Bright, self-directed and relentlessly curious. You love teaching yourself new things and have an active interest in startups and technologies.
- The ability to stay steadfast in a fast paced environment
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings.