Android Developer Assistant Controller Bookkeeper Content Analyst Event Expert Data Scientist Frontend Engineer iOS Developer Jr. Marketing Analyst Marketing Designer Marketing Intern Product Analyst Product Manager Product PR Lead Systems Engineer Sports Analyst Intern Technical Recruiter Web Engineer Web & Mobile Designer
We're looking for driven recent grads and undergrads to work on SeatGeek's marketing team. The primary focus will be on learning about paid user acquisition and customer engagement.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with basic data analysis, familiar with major social sites, and — most importantly — eager to learn about marketing. You'll be working directly with our Marketing Analysts.
What You'll Be Doing
- Posting regularly on SeatGeek's blog about topics including sports, concerts, ticketing and newsworthy events
- Conducting internal and external keyword research to drive on-page SEO changes and link targets
- Using Google Analytics to drive marketing campaign ideas
- Supporting SeatGeek's activity on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and other social media outlets
- Learning how to launch and measure paid digital marketing campaigns
Required skills & experience
- Recent college graduate or qualified rising junior or senior
- Interested in marketing and/or startups
- Eager to learn
- Strong interest in live events
- Strong work ethic
- Competitive hourly wage
- Formal training in inbound marketing, SEO, web analytics, Microsoft Excel, SQL, et al.
- Periodic talks with our co-founders and members of our PR, sales, business development and engineering teams
- Weekly team lunches, happy hours, office parties, and other team events
- Access to our fully stocked kitchen (coffee, snacks, beer, etc.)
- An office in the heart of Manhattan, blocks from Union Square
- We'll comply with your university's requirements (if any) for awarding college credit
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a high growth startup disrupting the ticketing industry