We’re looking for a strong, operational manager to help us optimize our post-purchase operations and contribute to giving fans access to the best experience possible. On a day-to-day basis you’ll manage several functions: refund operations and policies, our replacement ticket program, and external claims with partners big and small.
What You’ll Do
- Understand, manage, and optimize the functions under your purview.
- Develop team-level KPIs that are tracked daily, weekly, and monthly to ensure progress, monitor stability, and proactively communicate surprises.
- Contribute to overall Payments & Risk team strategy.
- Assist in the development for long-term product and operational strategies to help us improve our transactional cost metrics.
- Monitor and own a P&L for post-purchase activity (refunds, replacements, recoupments, buybacks).
Who You Are
There’s a huge opportunity for process optimization in this area of SeatGeek’s business. You’ll be a hands-on contributor and exercise great judgement in potentially ambiguous situations. You will rely on the talent from your team to incorporate solutions-focused improvements to their daily workflows, and be responsible for shaping their career development and future at SeatGeek. You also have several of the following:
- 4-5 years experience in e-commerce, marketplace, or community focused tech environment
- A deep love of analytics, including SQL and data modeling experience.
- A strong management, leadership, and coaching background
- Experience working directly with product and engineering teams to request features, changes, and help prioritize the team’s roadmap
- An eagerness to roll up your sleeves and dig into any problem in a fast-paced startup environment
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services