Android Developer Assistant Controller Content Analyst Event Expert Data Scientist Frontend Engineer iOS Developer Jr. Marketing Analyst Marketing Designer Marketing Intern Product Analyst Product Manager Product PR Lead Systems Engineer Sports Analyst Intern Technical Recruiter Web Engineer Web & Mobile Designer
Sports Analyst Intern
We're looking for someone who is an energetic self-starter, loves sports and entertainment and isn't afraid to dig into data in order to unearth interesting insights into trends in the secondary ticket marketplace.
But apart from a knack for numbers, the ideal candidate also will have strong writing abilities, as their work will be distributed broadly through both internal and external media channels.
What You'll Be Doing
- Conducting research using SeatGeek's proprietary ticketing price database to unearth newsworthy trends regarding the secondary ticket marketplace
- Writing compelling and interesting content off of your research - both for SeatGeek's internal blog as well as for external distribution to content partners and members of the media
- Assisting with SeatGeek's public relations and content distribution efforts
Required skills & experience
- Generally comfortable working with data and numbers - though no explicit experience required
- Superb writing skills - previous writing experience (e.g., blogging, student newspaper) is a plus
- Energetic, driven and eager to learn
- An opportunity to have a meaningful impact on an early-stage startup that is disrupting the ticketing industry
- An immersive learning experience with a fast-growing startup in the sports and entertainment vertical
- An office in the heart of Manhattan (Union Square neighborhood)