We’re looking for an analytical, organized, and driven Strategic Partnership Intern to help us take on the sports and live entertainment world.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Strategic Partnership Intern, you’ll be working alongside a fun and driven team of 10 to grow the SeatGeek platform through partnerships and maintain our current business relationships. No day will be the same, but some of your responsibilities may include:
- Working with the Client Services team to grow the revenues of SeatGeek Open clients
- Assisting with all aspects of new product launches and initiatives
- Analyzing market data and trends using Looker and PostgreSQL
- Creating new sales materials and pitch decks for client meetings
Who you are:
- You’re a sponge, you love to learn, and your academic record likely speaks for itself. You're definitely comfortable with data, words, and the web. You pay extraordinary attention to detail but don't miss the ocean for the waves.
- Even though you might not have much work experience under your belt, you’ve probably held ambitious, challenging internships before – perhaps at other music, sports, or tech companies.
- Time management and communication is one of your strong suits and being idle is not, so you're probably also involved in interesting clubs, teams, or side projects that you can speak passionately about.
- You're an energetic and enthusiastic self-starter. There's no challenge too big or task too small for you. Most importantly, you value excellence, teamwork, and fun in all that you do.
- Competitive hourly wage
- Weekly team lunches, happy hours, office parties, and other team events
- Access to our fully stocked kitchen (coffee, snacks, beer, etc.)
- An office in the heart of Manhattan, blocks from Union Square
- We'll comply with your university's requirements (if any) for awarding college credit
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a high growth startup disrupting the ticketing industry