- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Texas Tech Red Raiders at Kansas State Wildcats Football on Saturday November 17 at 2:30 pm at Bill Snyder Family Stadium in Manhattan, KS
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to Kansas State Wildcats at Iowa State Cyclones Football on Saturday November 24 at 12:00 pm at Jack Trice Stadium in Ames, IA
- Find tickets from 185 dollars to Kansas State Wildcats at Mississippi State Bulldogs Football on Saturday September 14 2019 at time to be announced at Davis Wade Stadium in Starkville, MS
- Find tickets from 113 dollars to Kansas State Wildcats at Oklahoma State Cowboys Football on Saturday September 28 2019 at time to be announced at Boone Pickens Stadium in Stillwater, OK
- Find tickets from 172 dollars to Kansas State Wildcats at TCU Horned Frogs Football on Thursday October 17 2019 at time to be announced at Bill Snyder Family Stadium in Manhattan, KS
- Find tickets from 148 dollars to Kansas State Wildcats at Texas Longhorns Football on Saturday November 9 2019 at time to be announced at Darrell K. Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium/Jamail Field in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 172 dollars to Kansas State Wildcats at West Virginia Mountaineers Football on Saturday November 16 2019 at time to be announced at Bill Snyder Family Stadium in Manhattan, KS
- Find tickets from 153 dollars to Texas Tech Red Raiders at Kansas State Wildcats Football on Saturday November 23 2019 at time to be announced at Jones AT&T Stadium in Lubbock, TX
The fans have spoken
"Cheaper than other sites! Easy to use."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
"Quick and easy compared to the other ticket sites."
Kansas State Wildcats Football Details
What’s happening in Kansas? On fall Saturdays, it’s K-State football!
Kansas State's program dates to the mid-1890s. The school boasts 12 consensus All-America selections and five members of the College Football Hall of Fame. One alumnus that might sound familiar is Darren Sproles, who holds school records for most rushing yards in a game, season and career.
The Wildcats have had plenty of success over the last few decades. From 1995 to 2001, the appeared in the AP poll for 105 consecutive weeks, good for one of the longest streaks in college football history.
Home games are played on campus at Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium, named after the school’s legendary head coach. The pregame tailgating experience is excellent in the lots outside the stadium, with cars and purple-clad fans as far as the eye can see.
One of the most fun traditions at Wildcat games is the song “Wabash Cannonball,” which is played by the band and sung by the students while they stand, clap and quickly sway back and forth. The music is catchy, and will stay in your head for a long time.
In-state rivalries are always fun in college football, with the Kansas Jayhawks drawing much of K-State’s ire. The two schools have met in every season since 1911, making it the sixth-longest continuous series in NCAA history. The Wildcats have held a decided edge in the series since the Governor’s Cup trophy became its prize in 1969.
Kansas State is also part of the NCAA’s eighth-oldest rivalry, having played Iowa State continuously since 1917.
Ready to cheer on the Wildcats? Get your Kansas State football tickets now!
How to purchase Kansas State Wildcats Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to find and buy Wildcats tickets all season long.
- Explore listings of Wildcats games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- One the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
Kansas State Schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Wildcats Tickets page. The 2018 Wildcats regular season begins September 1st and ends November 24th.
How much do Kansas State tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Wildcats ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Wildcats tickets typically start at about $8, but could reach up to $75 for bigger games.
When do Kansas State postseason tickets go on sale?
Big 12 Championship and bowl game tickets are currently on sale! Should the Kansas State Wildcats make it, browse available Big 12 Championship tickets on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Wildcats postseason tickets!
When does Kansas State play the University of Kansas?
This year, the Wildcats will play the Kansas Jayhawks on November 10th at Bill Snyder Family Stadium in Manhattan, KS.