- Find tickets to Kendrick Lamar with Glasgow Summer Sessions on Wednesday August 29 at 7:00 pm at Bellahouston Park in Glasgow, Europe
- Find tickets from 196 dollars to Made in America Festival (2 Day Pass) with Nicki Minaj, Kendrick Lamar, Post Malone, and more on Saturday September 1 at time to be announced at Ben Franklin Parkway in Philadelphia, PA
- Find tickets from 140 dollars to Grandoozy Music Festival (Friday Pass) with Kendrick Lamar on Friday September 14 at 5:00 pm at Overland Park in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 217 dollars to Music Midtown Festival (2 Day Pass) with Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Post Malone, and more on Saturday September 15 at time to be announced at Piedmont Park in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets from 169 dollars to Music Midtown Festival on Saturday September 15 at 11:00 am at Piedmont Park in Atlanta, GA
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Kendrick Lamar Details
Kendrick Lamar was born in Compton, California, and he lets you know it in his music. Lamar is a West Coast rapper in every sense, and he has done nothing but impress since coming on the scene. He has earned the nickname “King Kendrick” in recent years, and that is because many believe that he is truly the best rapper in the game. It’s hard to argue otherwise, as his three official studio albums are all borderline classics. Those albums are good kid, m.A.A.d city (2012), To Pimp a Butterfly (2015) and Damn. (2017), but even the album he released independently in 2011 was great. That was Section.80, which was the first album he released after putting out the mixtape Overly Dedicated in 2010. Some of Kendrick’s biggest hits include the songs “Swimming Pools (Drank),” “Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe,” “i” and “HiiiPoWeR”. He has also done some work as a featured artist on songs from big names like Taylor Swift, Maroon 5, and Imagine Dragons.
Some of the hit songs you should expect to hear from Kendrick on tour are “DNA.,” “HUMBLE.” and “ELEMENT.” Those are some of the most popular songs from his most recent album, but it would be surprising, however, if he didn’t also perform some of his older hits like “Alright,” “Backseat Freestyle” and “The Blacker The Berry.” And if seeing Kendrick perform isn’t enough for you then don’t worry. Travis Scott and D.R.A.M. will be opening for Kung Fu Kenny (he really has a ton of nicknames) at most of the shows on this tour.
Kendrick Lamar Setlist
Below is a list of songs included in the Kendrick Lamar setlist. The setlist for individuals shows is subject to change, but these are some songs that Kendrick Lamar commonly plays at concerts.
- King Kunta
- untitled 07 | 2014 - 2016
- Swimming Pools (Drank)
- Backseat Freestyle
- m.A.A.d city
January 26, 2018
Hottest Tour Announcements of the Week
Save for a few artists, this week's list of hottest tour announcements could've come straight out of the 90s. No complaints here. Elton John 'Farewell Yellow Brick Road' Tour https://youtu.be/3WKNlZg-qr8 Elton John has announced that he’ll be retiring from the road–after performing 300 shows all over the world over the next three years. Dubbed the…
January 23, 2018
Top Dog Entertainment Announces The Championship Tour
Kendrick Lamar. SZA. Schoolboy Q. Hell, nearly the entire Top Dog Entertainment gang. They're all heading out on a joint trek dubbed The Championship Tour, which will take place over the first half of the summer. The epic run of concerts kicks off on May 4 at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, followed by stops along…
October 2, 2017
Kendrick Lamar Announces European 'DAMN.' Tour
After an uber successful North American DAMN. tour, Kendrick is taking his act across the pond. The rapper will spend February and March of next year throughout Europe, kicking off on the 7th in Dublin, Ireland. The tour will make stops in Glasgow, London, Paris, Oslo and more. Lamar is bringing along James Blake, a…