- Find tickets from 79 dollars to Monmouth Hawks at Kentucky Wildcats Basketball on Wednesday November 28 at time to be announced at Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY
- Find tickets from 81 dollars to UNC Greensboro Spartans at Kentucky Wildcats Basketball on Saturday December 1 at time to be announced at Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY
- Find tickets from 87 dollars to Citi Hoops Classic - Kentucky vs Seton Hall on Saturday December 8 at 12:00 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 135 dollars to Utah Utes at Kentucky Wildcats Basketball on Saturday December 15 at time to be announced at Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY
- Find tickets from 362 dollars to Kansas Jayhawks at Kentucky Wildcats Basketball on Saturday January 26 2019 at time to be announced at Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Kentucky Wildcats Basketball Details
Led by head coach John Calipari, the Kentucky Wildcats men’s basketball team will look for another great season like it had in 2016-17. With one of the youngest teams in college basketball, the Wildcats have a deep roster that includes 6’9” Jarred Vanderbilt, 6’8” P.J. Washington and 6’8” Kevin Knox. Knox shocked the basketball world by choosing UK over Duke and the hype is real on the incoming freshman. Sophomore Wenyen Gabriel returns after a somewhat disappointing rookie season where he averaged just 4.6 points and 4.8 rebounds. He’ll see a much-increased role, one that should breed much success for the big man. Kentucky fans almost missed out on seeing freshman Hamidou Diallo in the blue uniform, as he tested the waters of the NBA Draft, but opted to return to the Wildcats to make a run at a National Championship.
This will certainly be a new-look team when it suits up in Lexington’s Rupp Arena this fall, as star players Malik Monk, De’Aaron Fox, and Bam Adebayo left for the NBA Draft after last season’s NCAA Tournament. The Wildcats have eight freshmen, including Diallo, and the veteran leadership comes down to three juniors and not a single senior. Kentucky is used to star players leaving early and the team’s fantastic recruiting class should ensure another great season like 2016-17’s 32-6 finish. The Wildcats will look to win its fourth straight regular season SEC title, while also making a run at the NCAA National Championship.
October 26, 2017
5 Hottest NCAABB Teams on SeatGeek Right Now
The new college basketball season is nearly upon us, meaning it’s time to start thinking about ticket purchases for your favorite teams. Based on SeatGeek sales data, here are the hottest teams on the market right now! #5. North Carolina Tar Heels After two straight trips to the National Championship game, not to mention taking…
October 19, 2017
NCAA Men’s Basketball 2017-18 Season Preview
The new season of NCAA D1 college basketball is nearly upon us and, after a truly eventful few months of the offseason, it’s shaping up to be one of the most exciting season’s in recent history. After a phenomenal 2017 National Championship game--which saw the Tar Heels of North Carolina secure a title win over…
April 14, 2014
Top 5 Games of Last Week (4/7/14 - 4/13/14)
The end of March Madness marks the beginning of baseball season, but America's favorite pastime only serves to soften the blow. It's a weird dead period in sports where baseball teams are finding their grooves and NHL and NBA teams haven't begun the intense battles of the playoffs. People call mid-February the worst time of…