- Find tickets to LA Galaxy at Minnesota United FC on Saturday September 18 at 7:00 pm at Allianz Field in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets to LA Galaxy at Austin FC on Sunday September 26 at 8:30 pm at Q2 Stadium in Austin, TX
- Find tickets to LA Galaxy at Real Salt Lake on Wednesday September 29 at 7:30 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets to Los Angeles Football Club at LA Galaxy on Sunday October 3 at 5:00 pm at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, CA
- Find tickets to LA Galaxy at Sacramento Republic FC on Wednesday October 13 at 7:30 pm at Heart Health Park in Sacramento, CA
- Find tickets to Portland Timbers at LA Galaxy on Saturday October 16 at 7:30 pm at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, CA
- Find tickets to LA Galaxy at Houston Dynamo FC on Wednesday October 20 at 7:30 pm at BBVA Stadium in Houston, TX
- Find tickets to FC Dallas at LA Galaxy on Saturday October 23 at 12:30 pm at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, CA
- Find tickets to LA Galaxy at Sporting Kansas City on Wednesday October 27 at 7:30 pm at Children's Mercy Park in Kansas City, KS
- Find tickets to LA Galaxy at Seattle Sounders on Monday November 1 at 7:00 pm at Lumen Field in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets to Minnesota United at LA Galaxy on Sunday November 7 at 3:00 pm at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, CA
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
The Los Angeles Galaxy is one of the 10 original clubs that formed Major League Soccer starting in 1995. The Galaxy were the first winners of the Western Conference Finals and lost the first MLS Cup to D.C. United. Between 1997 and 2014, the club won five Supporter Shields as the league’s top team in the regular season. The Galaxy also won five MLS Cups and topped all American soccer teams by winning the U.S. Open Cup tournament in 2001 and 2005. Los Angeles gathered three of the five MLS Cups during this period in 2011, 2012, and 2014.
Through the Galaxy’s first 20 years, the club attracted players who proved among the best in the league. Carlos Ruiz and Landon Donovan won the MLS MVP in 2002 and 2009, respectively, with the MVP changed to the Landon Donovan MVP Award starting in 2015. Donovan won the Golden Boot in 2008 as the league’s top scorer.
The Galaxy boasted successful defensive players including 1999 Goalkeeper of the Year Kevin Hartman and Defender of the Year recipients Robin Fraser (1999) and Omar Gonzalez (2011). Sean Franklin and Gonzalez took home the league’s Rookie of the Year awards in 2008 and 2009. Los Angeles also attracted top-flight managerial talent with Sigi Schmid winning Manager of the Year in 1999 and Bruce Arena winning the award in 2009 and 2011.
The Los Angeles Galaxy’s 2007 acquisition of English superstar David Beckham transformed the league. Beckham represented the highest profile player to play in the league and attracted international attention for the move. The peak of Beckham’s six-year spell in Los Angeles Galaxy was the 2011 season. In 2011, Beckham, Donovan, and Irish striker Robbie Keane led the Galaxy to a Supporter Shield and MLS Cup. Beckham’s signing also ushered in the Designated Player rule, allowing three players per team whose contracts can exceed each team’s salary cap.
The Galaxy began its Major League Soccer existence by playing in the venerable Rose Bowl. The club moved into its own facility in 2003, which has gone by Home Depot Center, StubHub Center, and Dignity Health Sports Park. This facility was used as the home stadium of the NFL’s Los Angeles Chargers during the 2018 season.
Frequently Asked Questions About LA Galaxy Tickets and Games
How much are LA Galaxy tickets?
LA Galaxy ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, LA Galaxy tickets can be found for $44.00, on average.
When do LA Galaxy tickets go on sale?
Individual LA Galaxy tickets go on sale in February.
Where do LA Galaxy play?
The LA Galaxy home games are played at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, CA.
Do I need to print LA Galaxy tickets?
Print-at-home tickets are being discontinued for MLS games. LA Galaxy are using mobile ticket entry to all games.
Does my child need a ticket for LA Galaxy games?
Each MLS team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements, others have restrictions on height and some have both. The LA Galaxy policy states all children under 2 are free.
How long are LA Galaxy games?
LA Galaxy matches consist of two 45-minute halves, with a halftime break of 15 minutes.
How to buy LA Galaxy tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy LA Galaxy Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of LA Galaxy tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available LA Galaxy tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy LA Galaxy tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your LA Galaxy tickets.
LA Galaxy Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
May 18, 2018
MLS Preview: LA Galaxy vs. LAFC
In LAFC’s inaugural season, the brand-new franchise will host the first home match of its rivalry with the LA Galaxy in late July. It will be an exciting game for Los Angeles’ second MLS franchise and...
December 8, 2014
Top 5 Games of Last Week (12/1/14 - 12/7/14)
It was an unusual weekend in the NFL. For a league that prides itself on parity, the number of blow outs had to be disheartening, with teams winning by 24, 29 and 31 points. #5. New York Jets at Minne...
August 4, 2014
Top 5 Games of Last Week (7/28/14 - 8/3/14)
The latest evidence that soccer hasn't "arrived" in America? The Green Bay Packers Family night at Lambeau cost more than most MLS games this week, coming in at a whopping $21 per ticket. Yeesh. #5. L...