- Find tickets from 168 dollars to LA Galaxy at Los Angeles Football Club on Sunday August 25 at 7:00 pm at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to LA Galaxy at Seattle Sounders FC on Sunday September 1 at 3:30 pm at CenturyLink Field in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to LA Galaxy at Colorado Rapids on Wednesday September 11 at 7:00 pm at Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City, CO
- Find tickets from 37 dollars to LA Galaxy at Colorado Rapids on Thursday September 12 at 7:00 pm at Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City, CO
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to Sporting Kansas City at LA Galaxy on Sunday September 15 at 7:00 pm at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, CA
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Montreal Impact at LA Galaxy on Saturday September 21 at 7:30 pm at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, CA
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to LA Galaxy at Real Salt Lake on Wednesday September 25 at 7:30 pm at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, UT
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Vancouver Whitecaps FC at LA Galaxy on Sunday September 29 at 4:30 pm at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, CA
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to LA Galaxy at Houston Dynamo on Sunday October 6 at 3:00 pm at BBVA Compass Stadium in Houston, TX
LA Galaxy Details
The Los Angeles Galaxy is one of the 10 original clubs that formed Major League Soccer starting in 1995. The Galaxy were the first winners of the Western Conference Finals and lost the first MLS Cup to D.C. United. Between 1997 and 2014, the club won five Supporter Shields as the league’s top team in the regular season. The Galaxy also won five MLS Cups and topped all American soccer teams by winning the U.S. Open Cup tournament in 2001 and 2005. Los Angeles gathered three of the five MLS Cups during this period in 2011, 2012, and 2014.
Through the Galaxy’s first 20 years, the club attracted players who proved among the best in the league. Carlos Ruiz and Landon Donovan won the MLS MVP in 2002 and 2009, respectively, with the MVP changed to the Landon Donovan MVP Award starting in 2015. Donovan won the Golden Boot in 2008 as the league’s top scorer.
The Galaxy boasted successful defensive players including 1999 Goalkeeper of the Year Kevin Hartman and Defender of the Year recipients Robin Fraser (1999) and Omar Gonzalez (2011). Sean Franklin and Gonzalez took home the league’s Rookie of the Year awards in 2008 and 2009. Los Angeles also attracted top-flight managerial talent with Sigi Schmid winning Manager of the Year in 1999 and Bruce Arena winning the award in 2009 and 2011.
The Los Angeles Galaxy’s 2007 acquisition of English superstar David Beckham transformed the league. Beckham represented the highest profile player to play in the league and attracted international attention for the move. The peak of Beckham’s six-year spell in Los Angeles Galaxy was the 2011 season. In 2011, Beckham, Donovan, and Irish striker Robbie Keane led the Galaxy to a Supporter Shield and MLS Cup. Beckham’s signing also ushered in the Designated Player rule, allowing three players per team whose contracts can exceed each team’s salary cap.
The Galaxy began its Major League Soccer existence by playing in the venerable Rose Bowl. The club moved into its own facility in 2003, which has gone by Home Depot Center, StubHub Center, and Dignity Health Sports Park. This facility was used as the home stadium of the NFL’s Los Angeles Chargers during the 2018 season.
How to buy LA Galaxy tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy LA Galaxy tickets.
- Browse the above listings of LA Galaxy games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your LA Galaxy tickets.
Los Angeles Galaxy schedule
The Los Angeles Galaxy begin their 2019 MLS season with a home match against the Chicago Fire on March 2, 2019. The club ends its regular season schedule with an away match against Houston Dynamo on October 6, 2019.
How much do Los Angeles Galaxy tickets cost?
The average resale price for a Los Angeles Galaxy ticket is $59.
When do the Los Angeles Galaxy play Los Angeles Football Club?
Crosstown rivals Los Angeles Galaxy and Los Angeles Football Club play two matches in 2019. LAFC travels to the Los Angeles Galaxy on July 19, 2019. LAFC host the Galaxy on August 25, 2019.
LA Galaxy Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
May 18, 2018
MLS Preview: LA Galaxy vs. LAFC
In LAFC’s inaugural season, the brand-new franchise will host the first home match of its rivalry with the LA Galaxy in late July. It will be an exciting game for Los Angeles’ second MLS franchise and should prove to be a highly attended event. Read on to find out more about this game. When and…
December 8, 2014
Top 5 Games of Last Week (12/1/14 - 12/7/14)
It was an unusual weekend in the NFL. For a league that prides itself on parity, the number of blow outs had to be disheartening, with teams winning by 24, 29 and 31 points. #5. New York Jets at Minnesota Vikings On paper, this game was one of the least interesting match ups of the…
August 4, 2014
Top 5 Games of Last Week (7/28/14 - 8/3/14)
The latest evidence that soccer hasn't "arrived" in America? The Green Bay Packers Family night at Lambeau cost more than most MLS games this week, coming in at a whopping $21 per ticket. Yeesh. #5. Los Angeles Galaxy at Seattle Sounders FC While some MLS teams barely have two pennies to rub together, a Galaxy-Sounders…