- Find tickets from 26 dollars to Seattle Sounders FC at LA Galaxy on Sunday September 23 at 4:00 pm at StubHub Center in Carson, CA
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Vancouver Whitecaps FC at LA Galaxy on Saturday September 29 at 7:00 pm at StubHub Center in Carson, CA
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to LA Galaxy at Sporting Kansas City on Saturday October 6 at 7:30 pm at Children's Mercy Park in Kansas City, KS
- Find tickets from 10 dollars to LA Galaxy II at Swope Park Rangers on Sunday October 14 at 2:00 pm at Children's Mercy Park in Kansas City, KS
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to LA Galaxy at Minnesota United FC on Sunday October 21 at 4:00 pm at TCF Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, MN
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Houston Dynamo at LA Galaxy on Sunday October 28 at 1:30 pm at StubHub Center in Carson, CA
- Find tickets from 118 dollars to MLS Cup Knockout Round: LA Galaxy vs TBD (Date TBA) on date to be announced at StubHub Center in Carson, CA
- Find tickets from 127 dollars to Western Conf Semifinals: LA Galaxy vs TBD (Date TBA) on date to be announced at StubHub Center in Carson, CA
- Find tickets from 141 dollars to Western Conf Finals: LA Galaxy vs TBD (Date TBA) on date to be announced at StubHub Center in Carson, CA
- Find tickets from 224 dollars to MLS Cup Final: LA Galaxy vs TBD (Date TBA) on date to be announced at StubHub Center in Carson, CA
The fans have spoken
"Great prices and fast delivery on my tickets."
"Cheaper than other sites! Easy to use."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
LA Galaxy Details
The LA Galaxy is one of the the most accomplished clubs in MLS, having won five MLS Cups. They have done so with some of the best talent in the game for over 20 years. USMNT star Cobi Jones was a mainstay in the early years, and supporters cheered whenever he touched the ball or made a run from midfield. In 2005 the club acquired Landon Donovan, who would scored a standing franchise-record 140 times for Los Angeles.
MLS Cup appearances began in 2001 with a defeat to the San Jose Earthquakes. The following year, the Galaxy would return and win, doubling their attendance numbers in the postseason. Los Angeles won the Cup again in Donovan's debut season as the USMNT star scored four goals in the playoffs.
And that was before David Beckham graced the pitch. The English mega-star signed with the L.A. Galaxy in 2007, with naysayers holding that Beckham represented short-term ticket sales and not a push at a dynasty. It took a while, but they were proven wrong as DB7 led MLS Cup victories in 2011 and 2012 before finally leaving MLS.
The club won its 5th MLS Cup in 2014, led by Donovan and Beckham-era holdover Omar Gonzalez. But when Donovan retired in the 2014-15 offseason and Gonzalez left in 2016, the club was faced with perhaps its first bona-fide rebuilding job in franchise history. The Galaxy failed to reach a final in either the MLS Cup or the U.S. Open Cup for the past three years, and did not play in the 2017 MLS Cup playoffs, posting a losing record on the pitch.
The Galaxy relied on youth and reserve-team players to fill the gaps in 2017, but there is a breath of developing talent on the roster for the upcoming season. Skipper Sigi Schmid is impressed after watching brand-new defenders Jorgen Skjelvik and Rolf Feltscher dominate the back line against Salt Lake City in February, and Giovani dos Santos - still in his prime - will hope for a return to form in 2018.
How to buy LA Galaxy tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy LA Galaxy tickets.
- Browse the above listings of LA Galaxy games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your LA Galaxy tickets.
When do LA Galaxy playoff tickets go on sale?
If the LA Galaxy make the MLS Playoffs, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in October. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about LA Galaxy playoff tickets!
LA Galaxy schedule
For a list of upcoming LA Galaxy games, feel free to browse the game listings above. The 2018 LA Galaxy regular season runs from March 4, 2018 to October 28, 2018.
How much do LA Galaxy tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering LA Galaxy tickets for every fan at every price point. Typically, LA Galaxy tickets start at about $25.
When do the LA Galaxy play the San Jose Earthquakes?
In 2018, the LA Galaxy play the San Jose Earthquakes May 25 at StubHub Center and June 30 at Stanford Stadium.
May 18, 2018
MLS Preview: LA Galaxy vs. LAFC
In LAFC’s inaugural season, the brand-new franchise will host the first home match of its rivalry with the LA Galaxy in late July. It will be an exciting game for Los Angeles’ second MLS franchise and should prove to be a highly attended event. Read on to find out more about this game. When and…
December 8, 2014
Top 5 Games of Last Week (12/1/14 - 12/7/14)
It was an unusual weekend in the NFL. For a league that prides itself on parity, the number of blow outs had to be disheartening, with teams winning by 24, 29 and 31 points. #5. New York Jets at Minnesota Vikings On paper, this game was one of the least interesting match ups of the…
August 4, 2014
Top 5 Games of Last Week (7/28/14 - 8/3/14)
The latest evidence that soccer hasn't "arrived" in America? The Green Bay Packers Family night at Lambeau cost more than most MLS games this week, coming in at a whopping $21 per ticket. Yeesh. #5. Los Angeles Galaxy at Seattle Sounders FC While some MLS teams barely have two pennies to rub together, a Galaxy-Sounders…