- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Lionel Richie on Tuesday July 23 at 8:00 pm at Constellation Brands Performing Arts Center CMAC in Canandaigua, NY
- Find tickets from 80 dollars to Lionel Richie on Thursday July 25 at 8:00 pm at Greensboro Coliseum Complex in Greensboro, NC
- Find tickets from 329 dollars to Lionel Richie on Saturday July 27 at 8:00 pm at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, FL
- Find tickets from 74 dollars to Lionel Richie on Sunday July 28 at 7:30 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 98 dollars to Lionel Richie on Wednesday July 31 at 8:00 pm at State Bank Amphitheatre at Chastain Park in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets from 37 dollars to Lionel Richie on Monday August 5 at 8:00 pm at Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 48 dollars to Lionel Richie on Tuesday August 6 at 7:30 pm at Santa Barbara Bowl in Santa Barbara, CA
- Find tickets from 185 dollars to Lionel Richie on Friday August 9 at 8:00 pm at Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 169 dollars to Lionel Richie on Saturday August 10 at 8:00 pm at Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 131 dollars to Lionel Richie on Wednesday August 14 at 8:00 pm at Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison, CO
- Find tickets from 103 dollars to Lionel Richie on Saturday August 17 at 8:00 pm at Harveys Outdoor Amphitheatre At Lake Tahoe in Stateline, NV
- Find tickets from 160 dollars to Lionel Richie on Tuesday August 20 at 6:30 pm at Marymoor Park in Redmond, WA
- Find tickets from 79 dollars to Lionel Richie on Wednesday August 21 at 7:30 pm at Moda Center in Portland, OR
- Find tickets from 75 dollars to Lionel Richie on Saturday August 24 at 6:30 pm at Frost Amphitheatre in Stanford, CA
- Find tickets from 70 dollars to Lionel Richie on Friday August 30 at 7:30 pm at Minnesota State Fair Grandstand in Saint Paul, MN
The fans have spoken
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
Lionel Richie Details
Lionel Richie embarks on UK tour
Lionel Richie has embarked on a greatest hits tour of the United Kingdom and Ireland, and fans have plenty of chances to see him live through the spring 2015.
Tickets went on sale all the way back in late September, and have been snapped up in a hurry for the "All The Hits All Night Long" European tour. Things kicked off at the Manchester Arena on February 28, 2015, and the tour continued with dates penciled in for London, Leeds, Glasgow, Newcastle, Belfast, Dublin, Liverpool, Birmingham and Cardiff before a show at Nottingham's Capital FM Arena on March 18.
The tour, which started in North America all the way in 2013, sees Richie perform his biggest hits and previous tracks on the set-list including fan favorites like "Three Times A Lady," "All Night Long," "Hello" and "Dancing On The Ceiling."
Richie last toured the UK during 2012, when he played dates across Europe in support of his tenth studio album, "Tuskegee. " So far, his concert reviews have been outstanding. The website Wales Online had a headline announcing that Richie, "had everyone dancing on the ceiling." The reviewer also noted the singer's ability to both recognize and play to his crowd – "there were people of all ages in the audience, and Lionel Richie had us all eating out of the palm of his hand," he wrote.
Richie is among the music stars who served as mentors on NBC's "The Voice during the show's "Battle Rounds." He had previously worked with Christina Aguilera's team in season two, but most recently advised the contestants on Pharrell Williams' team this season.
Richie announces new tour (Updated August 23, 2013)
The respect that the music industry holds for Lionel Richie can be measured in the ways he is honored by his peers, not just in soul and R&B circles, but across all genres. It was March 26, 2012 when Richie released his tenth studio album, "Tuskegee," which featured 13 of his hit songs as duets with country stars like Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw, Blake Shelton, Jason Aldean and Darius Rucker. The quasi-tribute album was the catalyst to get Richie back onto the Billboard 200 chart, and became his first number one album there for more than 25 years.
The aforementioned album is just one example of the way Richie's music has transcended any boundaries that once stood in his way. Three months after the release, he appeared onstage with Kenny Rogers at the famed Bonnaroo Music Festival to accompany him on the song "Lady," and the duo also performed "All Night Long." A week after that, Richie made a guest appearance on NBC's "The Voice Australia" with son-in-law Joel Madden, marking the first time the pair had ever sung together.
No doubt that Lionel Richie is still in high demand, and he proved it with the announcement on NBC's "The Today Show" that he will launch "All the Hits All Night Long" his first North American tour in over a decade. The tour will commence on September 18 in Hollywood, Florida and wrap on October 18 in Los Angeles, California.
It was also just announced that Richie is a candidate for the 2013 Kennedy Center Honors, which will be announced shortly after Labor Day. The honorees are always an eclectic group of musicians, actors and artists from film, television, popular music, theater, dance and the fine arts.
Lionel Richie Tickets - Hello -- Is It Me You're Looking For?
The music world was indeed calling -- and a hopeful born on June 20, 1949, by the name of Lionel Richie, was answering the call. Originally a member of the Commodores, Richie arguably became one of the most popular male solo artists of the '80s, next to Michael Jackson and Prince. His first solo album was with Motown Records back in 1982, and the rest is history -- even today Richie is still around loving the art of music with his voice and his professionalism.
Lionel Richie Tickets - The Music Behind the Man
His debut album was simple titled Lionel Richie: fitting given his talent spoke for itself. Richie was best known for such hits as 'Truly,' 'Can't Slow Down,' 'All Night Long (All Night), and of course the iconic ballad single 'Hello.'
Lionel Richie Tickets - The Sound Behind the Music
He epitomized the love song with his silky smooth voice and romantic lyrics, but at the same time he had that sweet up-tempo jazz flavor with, for instance, the high-energy fun single 'All Night Long (All Night)' under his belt. It earned Lionel Richie international acclaim as his music reached a global audience. No wonder you'd see him on prestigious talk shows even today, and other wonderful shows like 'American Idol' as a guest judge. When it comes to music, Lionel Richie is one of the greatest goods out there in the industry.
Lionel Richie Ticket Prices
The cost of Lionel Richie tickets can vary based on a host of factors. Please see below for a look at how Lionel Richie ticket prices vary by city, and scroll up on this page to see Lionel Richie tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city.
|City||Venue||Average Ticket Price|
Lionel Richie Tour Dates
See below for a list of Lionel Richie tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
Los Angeles, CA
Santa Barbara, CA
Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas, NV
March 26, 2019
Lionel Richie Announces 'Hello' Tour Dates, Live Album
Use code LIONEL20 at checkout to save $20 off your purchase of $100 or more! Lionel Richie can not be stopped. The workhorse crooner is coming out of his Las Vegas residency with a brand new live album and a string of tour dates dubbed the Hello Tour. The hitmaker just put his 69th birthday…
July 25, 2018
Best Vegas Shows on a Budget
Las Vegas is one of the live entertainment capitals of the world. We’ve rounded up Sin City’s cheapest shows worth seeing, with tickets on SeatGeek now! Backstreet Boys: Larger Than Life With their first single in five years, "Don’t Go Breaking My Heart," Backstreet’s back, alright! The iconic boy band is larger than life with…