- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Los Angeles Angels at Houston Astros on Saturday September 22 at 6:10 pm at Minute Maid Park in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 88 dollars to Los Angeles Angels at Houston Astros on Sunday September 23 at 1:10 pm at Minute Maid Park in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 3 dollars to Texas Rangers at Los Angeles Angels on Monday September 24 at 7:07 pm at Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 4 dollars to Texas Rangers at Los Angeles Angels on Tuesday September 25 at 7:07 pm at Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 4 dollars to Texas Rangers at Los Angeles Angels on Wednesday September 26 at 7:07 pm at Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 6 dollars to Oakland Athletics at Los Angeles Angels on Friday September 28 at 7:07 pm at Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 10 dollars to Oakland Athletics at Los Angeles Angels on Saturday September 29 at 6:07 pm at Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 7 dollars to Oakland Athletics at Los Angeles Angels on Sunday September 30 at 12:07 pm at Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, CA
The fans have spoken
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
Los Angeles Angels Details
Los Angeles Angels
The Angels joined the American League in 1961. The team is named in honor of the original Los Angeles Angels — a minor league baseball team that played in the area from 1903 until the 1950s. The Angels have won nine American League West division titles but have made only one appearance in the World Series.
That World Series appearance was a win in 2002, after the Angels qualified for the postseason as a wild card team. Their series victory over the Yankees in the 2002 ALDS, 41 years after they joined MLB, was the first ever for the Angels. After their win in the ALCS over the Minnesota Twins, the Angels won the AL Pennant for the first time. They went on to face another California team, the San Francisco Giants, in the World Series. The Angels made a dramatic six-run comeback in the 7th and 8th innings of Game 6 and won decisively in Game 7 to capture the first World Series in franchise history. Third baseman Troy Glaus was the World Series MVP.
The most successful period in Angels’ history began shortly after their World Series win. They missed the playoffs in a disappointing 2003 season but followed up with division titles in six seasons between 2004 and 2009, missing the playoffs just once in 2006.
In 2017, the Angels improved on their previous season but fell five games short of the American League’s last wild card spot. The Angels have one the best players in baseball in Mike Trout and a likely future hall of famer in Albert Pujols. They should field an exciting team in 2018 and hope to compete for a playoff spot again.
The Angels play at Angel Stadium, which opened in 1966. The stadium is famous for the 230-foot Big A sign in its parking lot. The halo on top of the Big A lights up after every Angels win.
How to buy Los Angeles Angels tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Los Angeles Angels tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Angels games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Los Angeles Angels tickets.
When do Angels playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Angels make the MLB Playoffs, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in September or October. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Angels playoff tickets!
Los Angeles Angels schedule
For a list of upcoming Angels games, feel free to browse the game listings above, or visit our Angels Schedule page for Angels game results, scores, the team record, and future games. The 2018 Angels regular season runs from March 29, 2018 to September 30, 2018.
How much do Angels tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Angels tickets for every fan at every price point. Typically, Angels tickets start at about $8. Visit our Angels Ticket Prices page for more information.
When do the Angels play the Dodgers?
This 2018 season, dates for Angels vs. Dodgers games are scheduled for March 26th and 27th and July 13th, 14th, and 15th at Dodger Stadium. At Angel Stadium, Angels vs. Dodgers games are scheduled for March 25th, July 6th, July 7th, and July 8th.
Los Angeles Angels Top Matchups
The Los Angeles Angels have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
July 30, 2018
5 Tips: How To Get Cheap Los Angeles Angels Tickets
*Use code TBA10MLB for $10 off your purchase of $50 or more* Worried about overpaying for Los Angeles Angels tickets? Not to worry! Just use these top 5 tips to see the Angels in action this summer -- and protect your wallet in the process. #1. Head to a Weekday Game If you’re not willing to jostle…