Sorry, no events match your preference
Try choosing fewer or different filters
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Los Angeles Clippers Details
The Clippers franchise began as the Buffalo Braves in 1970. They moved to San Diego in 1978 and changed their name to the San Diego Clippers, after the speedy sailing ships that once could be found in the San Francisco Bay. The Clippers’ games in San Diego had poor attendance—they never made the playoffs, so that might have had something to do with it—and the team moved to Los Angeles for the 1984-85 season. The NBA did not authorize the move and charged Clippers’ owner Donald Sterling a hefty fine. The Clippers faced more challenges in LA, as they moved into a market already dominated by the Lakers. The Clippers and Lakers currently both play their home games at the Staples Center.
Until recently, the Clippers had very little success. Until the 2005-06 season, the franchise had appeared in the playoffs only seven times (four in Buffalo, none in San Diego, and four in LA). Though the Clippers have only once been past the second round of the playoffs, they have had some respectable seasons in the 2000s and have made the playoffs in six consecutive seasons going back to 2011-12. Last year, the Clippers finished second in the Pacific Division—behind the Warriors—but lost in the first round to the Utah Jazz.
The Clippers’ rise to respectability has coincided with the arrival of 2009 1st overall pick and former Rookie of the Year Blake Griffin. Griffin, known for his athletic dunking ability, has been a major part of the team’s regular season success. Until last season, Griffin had combined with all-star point guard Chris Paul to form the core of the team. The Clippers traded Paul to the Rockets this offseason for eight players—including Sam Dekker and Lou Williams—and a 2018 first round pick. Griffin resigned with the Clippers and it will be up to him, center DeAndre Jordan, and a lot of new faces to keep the Clippers’ playoff streak alive.
How to purchase Los Angeles Clippers tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Los Angeles Clippers tickets.
- Search the Clippers game listings above to find a game you want to attend. Once you find the perfect game and date, browse available tickets for that game by clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Next, explore ticket listings on the left hand side of the screen. To sort available tickets by price, use the filters at the bottom of the page. You can also sort by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks available tickets by value and displays exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side of the screen, you will see SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps, designed to help users find the perfect seating section. The maps also offer a preview of the view from a particular seat in that section.
- Click on a listing to purchase a ticket and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Los Angeles Clippers tickets to your email or mobile device.
When do Clippers playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Clippers make the NBA playoffs, tickets typically go on sale in April. For alerts on Clippers playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Los Angeles Clippers schedule
To browse upcoming Clippers games, search the game listings above. For Clippers results, scores, record, and information on future games, feel free to explore our Clippers Schedule page. This year, the Clippers season runs from October 19, 2017 to April 11, 2018.
How much do Clippers tickets cost?
The price of Clippers tickets depends on the section and opponent. You can snag some 300 level seats for less than $10 against the right opponent but could pay upwards of $2000 for courtside seats against the Cavaliers or Warriors. On average, section 300 seats will cost about $30 whereas section 100 seats will cost about $130. For more information, visit our Clippers Ticket Prices page.
Clippers ticket prices also tend to vary by seating section. See below for a breakdown of average ticket price by section in Staples Center.
When do the Clippers play the Warriors?
This season, the Clippers play the Warriors January 5 in Los Angeles and January 10 and February 22 in Oakland. Visit our Clippers vs. Warriors matchup page for ticket listings and further information.
Los Angeles Clippers Top Matchups
The Los Angeles Clippers have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Clippers vs. Warriors Tickets
- Clippers vs. Lakers Tickets
- Clippers vs. Suns Tickets
- Clippers vs. Kings Tickets
- Clippers vs. Bulls Tickets
- Clippers vs. Cavaliers Tickets
- Clippers vs. Pistons Tickets
- Clippers vs. Pacers Tickets
- Clippers vs. Bucks Tickets
- Clippers vs. Mavericks Tickets
- Clippers vs. Rockets Tickets
- Clippers vs. Grizzlies Tickets
- Clippers vs. Pelicans Tickets
- Clippers vs. Spurs Tickets
January 16, 2018
Last Week in Sports | 1/8/17 - 1/15/17
Restful long weekend? Not if you were on one of the eight NFL teams left in the playoffs. Crimson Tide Rolls Again In one of the most dramatic College Football National Championships in recent memory, Alabama produced a rabbit-from-a-hat comeback to beat the Georgia Bulldogs. At the half, with Alabama down 13 - 0, coach…
December 14, 2017
Courtside Celebrities: Famously Loyal NBA Fans
It’s no secret that celebrities are just like internet writers: Beautiful, debonair, flush with cash, and fans of sports. It can sometimes be difficult to tell the difference between the two groups when watching an NFL game as they pan across the arena. Luckily, we’re here to help you spot a few of the highest…
October 9, 2017
When Music & Sports Collide: Pop Culture's Best Mashups
Sports have always been a great equalizer. People from all different walks of life from around the globe share an undying bond surrounding their favorite athletes and teams. Among some of the most ardent fans are celebrities that we frequently see sitting courtside or up in the luxury boxes, hobnobbing with players and ownership alike.…