- Find tickets to Portland Timbers at Los Angeles Football Club on Wednesday September 29 at 7:00 pm at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets to Los Angeles Football Club at LA Galaxy on Sunday October 3 at 5:00 pm at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, CA
- Find tickets to San Jose Earthquakes at Los Angeles Football Club on Saturday October 16 at 12:30 pm at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets to Los Angeles Football Club at FC Dallas on Wednesday October 20 at 7:00 pm at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, TX
- Find tickets to LAFC at Minnesota United FC on Saturday October 23 at 7:00 pm at Allianz Field in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets to Seattle Sounders FC at Los Angeles Football Club on Tuesday October 26 at 7:30 pm at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets to Vancouver Whitecaps FC at Los Angeles Football Club on Monday November 1 at 7:30 pm at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets to Los Angeles Football Club at Colorado Rapids on Sunday November 7 at 2:00 pm at Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City, CO
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
Los Angeles Football Club was created in 2014 to fill a gap in the Los Angeles market left by the closure of the Chivas USA franchise. The club started play during the 2018 MLS season. Former United States men’s national team manager Bob Bradley was hired as the team’s first manager. Bradley previously managed the Chicago Fire, the New York MetroStars, and Chivas USA before taking positions in Egypt, Norway, and France. Former Chicago Fire and Vancouver Whitecaps midfielder John Thorrington was hired as the club’s first general manager.
As an expansion franchise, Los Angeles Football Club used the expansion draft, the college draft, and transfers to build for the first season. Los Angeles Football Club used the 2017 expansion draft to select starting goalkeeper Tyler Miller, forward Marco Urena, and forward Latif Blessing. The club drafted University of Akron defender Joao Moutinho as the first pick in the 2018 MLS Draft and University of Pacific defender Tristan Blackmon as the third pick. Mexican forward Carlos Vela and Uruguayan forward Diego Rossi were added as Designated Players prior to the inaugural season.
Los Angeles Football Club’s first MLS match was a victory against the Seattle Sounders on March 4, 2018. The club finished third in the Western Conference and fifth overall in the Supporters’ Shield race. The 57 points earned by the club during the regular season broke the record for best regular season by an expansion team set by the Chicago Fire in 1998. Los Angeles lost to the Houston Dynamo in the semifinals of the 2018 U.S. Open Cup after victories against the Portland Timbers, Sacramento Republic FC, and Fresno FC. Real Salt Lake defeated Los Angeles Football Club in the knockout round of the MLS playoffs.
The LAFC logo created by designer Matthew Wolff evoked the City of Angels moniker with a winged A. The club’s black and gold motif was also used on the badge. Celebrity owners including Will Ferrell, Magic Johnson, and former U.S. women’s national team star Mia Hamm frequently attended games during the inaugural season. After six road matches, Los Angeles Football Club played its first match in Banc of California Stadium on April 29, 2018, a 1-0 victory over the Seattle Sounders.
Frequently Asked Questions About Los Angeles Football Club Tickets and Games
How much are Los Angeles Football Club tickets?
Los Angeles Football Club ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Los Angeles Football Club tickets can be found for $56.00, on average.
When do Los Angeles Football Club tickets go on sale?
Individual Los Angeles Football Club tickets go on sale in February.
Where do Los Angeles Football Club play?
The Los Angeles Football Club home games are played at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, CA.
Do I need to print Los Angeles Football Club tickets?
Print-at-home tickets are being discontinued for MLS games. Los Angeles Football Club are using mobile ticket entry to all games.
Does my child need a ticket for Los Angeles Football Club games?
Each MLS team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements, others have restrictions on height and some have both. The Los Angeles Football Club policy states all children under 2 are free.
How long are Los Angeles Football Club games?
Los Angeles Football Club matches consist of two 45-minute halves, with a halftime break of 15 minutes.
How to buy Los Angeles Football Club tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Los Angeles Football Club Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Los Angeles Football Club tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Los Angeles Football Club tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Los Angeles Football Club tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Los Angeles Football Club tickets.