- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Colorado Rapids at Los Angeles Football Club on Sunday August 19 at 7:00 pm at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 83 dollars to Los Angeles Football Club at LA Galaxy on Friday August 24 at 7:30 pm at StubHub Center in Carson, CA
- Find tickets to LAFC Season Member Thank You Event on Sunday August 26 at 10:30 am at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to Los Angeles Football Club at Toronto FC on Saturday September 1 at 8:00 pm at BMO Field in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to New England Revolution at Los Angeles Football Club on Saturday September 15 at 7:30 pm at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to San Jose Earthquakes at Los Angeles Football Club on Saturday September 22 at 12:30 pm at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Los Angeles Football Club at Chicago Fire on Saturday September 29 at 2:30 pm at Toyota Park in Bridgeview, IL
- Find tickets from 38 dollars to Los Angeles Football Club at Colorado Rapids on Saturday October 6 at 7:00 pm at Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City, CO
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Houston Dynamo at Los Angeles Football Club on Thursday October 18 at 7:00 pm at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to Vancouver Whitecaps FC at Los Angeles Football Club on Sunday October 21 at 2:00 pm at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 29 dollars to Los Angeles Football Club at Sporting Kansas City on Sunday October 28 at 3:30 pm at Children's Mercy Park in Kansas City, KS
Official Ticketing Provider
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Los Angeles Football Club Details
Head Coach Bob Bradley will steer the ship of what is being called "the most exciting new project in Major League Soccer." Los Angeles Football Club, the league’s twenty-third team, will kick off its inaugural season on March 4 against Sounders FC in Seattle.
At LAFC’s home opener on April 29, fans will get their first look at the brand-new Banc of California Stadium. Located in the historic Exposition Park neighborhood, the 22,000-seat soccer-specific venue is the first open-air stadium built in the city of Los Angeles since 1962.
Since the expansion team was announced, the LAFC roster has taken shape into a competitive side.
Goalkeeper Luis Lopez represented Honduras at the 2014 FIFA World Cup despite being just 22. Lopez joins a collection of developing keepers that includes Tyler Miller, a young American who kept a clean sheet in his 2015 debut with Seattle.
Anchored by former MLS Defensive Player of the Year Laurent Ciman and U.S. men’s national team member Walker Zimmerman, the LAFC back line also features Egyptian international Omar Gaber and MLS SuperDraft No. 1 overall pick João Moutinho. While in midfield, World Cup veteran Benny Feilhaber partners Canadian international Mark-Anthony Kaye.
At forward, Carlos Vela joined the Club in January to much fanfare from the soccer community. While Marco Ureña, member of Costa Rica’s 2014 World Cup run, scored a pair of goals in a winter exhibition against Toronto. LAFC will play in the Western Conference alongside the soon-to-be-rival Galaxy, and expect Vela and Ureña to wreak havoc on defenses across the league.
It remains to be seen what the story of this new franchise will be, but the club has certainly set itself up for success. The ownership group, which includes Magic Johnson and Will Ferrell, has stirred up a great deal of excitement for what is to come on the pitch in L.A.
How to buy LAFC tickets
SeatGeek is the Official Ticket Partner of LAFC, which means that SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy LAFC tickets.
- Browse the above listings of LAFC games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your LAFC tickets.
When do LAFC playoff tickets go on sale?
Tickets for LAFC playoff games will typically go on sale once the club has officially clinched a spot in the playoffs, typically in October. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about LAFC playoff tickets!
The MLS schedule is typically released in January of each year, and is available above on the SeatGeek game listings page or the LAFC website. The 2018 LAFC regular season runs from March 4, 2018 to October 28, 2018.
How much do LAFC tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering LAFC tickets for every fan at every price point. Tickets to LAFC games typically start at $20.
When does LAFC play the LA Galaxy?
In the 2018 season, LAFC will play the Galaxy at the StubHub Center on March 31 and August 24, and at home at Banc of California Stadium on July 26.
May 18, 2018
MLS Preview: LA Galaxy vs. LAFC
In LAFC’s inaugural season, the brand-new franchise will host the first home match of its rivalry with the LA Galaxy in late July. It will be an exciting game for Los Angeles’ second MLS franchise and should prove to be a highly attended event. Read on to find out more about this game. When and…