- Find tickets from 62 dollars to Toronto FC at Los Angeles Football Club on Saturday September 21 at 7:30 pm at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 31 dollars to Houston Dynamo at Los Angeles Football Club on Wednesday September 25 at 7:30 pm at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to Los Angeles Football Club at Minnesota United FC on Sunday September 29 at 6:30 pm at Allianz Field in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets from 38 dollars to Colorado Rapids at Los Angeles Football Club on Sunday October 6 at 1:00 pm at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, CA
The fans have spoken
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
Los Angeles Football Club Details
Los Angeles Football Club was created in 2014 to fill a gap in the Los Angeles market left by the closure of the Chivas USA franchise. The club started play during the 2018 MLS season. Former United States men’s national team manager Bob Bradley was hired as the team’s first manager. Bradley previously managed the Chicago Fire, the New York MetroStars, and Chivas USA before taking positions in Egypt, Norway, and France. Former Chicago Fire and Vancouver Whitecaps midfielder John Thorrington was hired as the club’s first general manager.
As an expansion franchise, Los Angeles Football Club used the expansion draft, the college draft, and transfers to build for the first season. Los Angeles Football Club used the 2017 expansion draft to select starting goalkeeper Tyler Miller, forward Marco Urena, and forward Latif Blessing. The club drafted University of Akron defender Joao Moutinho as the first pick in the 2018 MLS Draft and University of Pacific defender Tristan Blackmon as the third pick. Mexican forward Carlos Vela and Uruguayan forward Diego Rossi were added as Designated Players prior to the inaugural season.
Los Angeles Football Club’s first MLS match was a victory against the Seattle Sounders on March 4, 2018. The club finished third in the Western Conference and fifth overall in the Supporters’ Shield race. The 57 points earned by the club during the regular season broke the record for best regular season by an expansion team set by the Chicago Fire in 1998. Los Angeles lost to the Houston Dynamo in the semifinals of the 2018 U.S. Open Cup after victories against the Portland Timbers, Sacramento Republic FC, and Fresno FC. Real Salt Lake defeated Los Angeles Football Club in the knockout round of the MLS playoffs.
The LAFC logo created by designer Matthew Wolff evoked the City of Angels moniker with a winged A. The club’s black and gold motif was also used on the badge. Celebrity owners including Will Ferrell, Magic Johnson, and former U.S. women’s national team star Mia Hamm frequently attended games during the inaugural season. After six road matches, Los Angeles Football Club played its first match in Banc of California Stadium on April 29, 2018, a 1-0 victory over the Seattle Sounders.
How to buy LAFC tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy LAFC tickets.
- Browse the above listings of LAFC games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your LAFC tickets.
How much do Los Angeles Football Club tickets cost?
The average resale price for a Los Angeles Football Club ticket is $52. Of course, the individual ticket price for a match may vary depending on the seat location, opponent, and stage of the season.
Los Angeles Football Club Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
May 18, 2018
MLS Preview: LA Galaxy vs. LAFC
In LAFC’s inaugural season, the brand-new franchise will host the first home match of its rivalry with the LA Galaxy in late July. It will be an exciting game for Los Angeles’ second MLS franchise and should prove to be a highly attended event. Read on to find out more about this game. When and…