- Find tickets from 282 dollars to Preseason: Los Angeles Lakers at Golden State Warriors on Saturday October 5 at 5:30 pm at Chase Center in San Francisco, CA
- Find tickets from 103 dollars to Preseason: Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Lakers on Monday October 14 at 7:30 pm at Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 104 dollars to Preseason: Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday October 16 at 7:30 pm at Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 221 dollars to Preseason: Los Angeles Lakers at Golden State Warriors on Friday October 18 at 7:30 pm at Chase Center in San Francisco, CA
- Find tickets to Los Angeles Lakers Home Opener on date to be announced at Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
The fans have spoken
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
Los Angeles Lakers Details
The Los Angeles Lakers were one of the best franchises in NBA history before they moved to Los Angeles, when they were the Minneapolis Lakers. But after moving to Los Angeles in 1960, the team's stature grew to become one of the biggest in the history of the league. With some of the best players ever to play the game suiting up in purple and gold, it's no wonder that the Lakers are such a hot ticket during NBA season.
A list of the best players to wear a Lakers jersey over the years would be a long list, given how many Hall of Fame caliber talents the club has had. The NBA's logo inspiration, Jerry West, along with the league's all-time leading scorer in Kareem Abdul-Jabbar both took center stage in Los Angeles. And one of the greatest point guards and showmen in league history was also a Laker, as Magic Johnson led the appropriately named Showtime Lakers to success.
More modern Laker greats include one of the most dominant big men to play in the NBA, as Shaquille O'Neal bent many defenders to his will. Kobe Bryant's clutch shooting was also on display as a Laker, and the multi-talented LeBron James is mentioned in the same breath with those other iconic Los Angeles Lakers.
The biggest rivalry the Lakers have, of course, is with the Boston Celtics. The two have gone toe-to-toe in countless NBA Finals matchups, with some of the greatest players ever to play the game suiting up on each side. All-time greats like Larry Bird and Bill Russell for the Celtics and Magic Johnson and Abdul-Jabbar have made these series some of the most memorable in league history.
Two of the best periods of success for the Lakers came in the 1980s and the first decade of the 21st century. The team won five titles from 1980 to 1988 and added another five from 2000 to 2010. With the Showtime teams carrying the 1980s and the Shaq and Kobe Lakers having so much success in the 2000s, the Lakers have had eras of unbelievable dominance since moving to LA.
How to purchase Los Angeles Lakers tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Los Angeles Lakers tickets.
- Search the Lakers game listings above to find a game you want to attend. Once you find the perfect game and date, browse available tickets for that game by clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Next, explore ticket listings on the left hand side of the screen. To sort available tickets by price, use the filters at the bottom of the page. You can also sort by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks available tickets by value and displays exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side of the screen, you will see SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps, designed to help users find the perfect seating section. The maps also offer a preview of the view from a particular seat in that section.
- Click on a listing to purchase a ticket and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Los Angeles Lakers tickets to your email or mobile device.
When do Lakers playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Lakers make the NBA playoffs, tickets typically go on sale in April. For alerts on Lakers playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Los Angeles Lakers schedule
The Lakers' season will begin in October and go through the month of April, at which point the postseason is in play if the Lakers qualify. Being in the Western Conference, the majority of the Lakers' games will be against opponents in their conference.
How much do Lakers tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Lakers tickets for all fans at every price point.The average price for Lakers tickets is $167, but affordable tickets can be found when you factor in that tickets near the court are responsible for driving that average up.
When do the Lakers play the Celtics?
With the noteworthy rivalry that is the Lakers versus the Celtics, fans of both teams will be excited to know that the teams square off once or twice per season given that they are in opposite conferences. This makes these rivalry matchups feel even more special each year.
Los Angeles Lakers Top Matchups
The Los Angeles Lakers have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Lakers vs. Warriors Tickets
- Lakers vs. Clippers Tickets
- Lakers vs. Suns Tickets
- Lakers vs. Kings Tickets
- Lakers vs. Bulls Tickets
- Lakers vs. Cavaliers Tickets
- Lakers vs. Pistons Tickets
- Lakers vs. Pacers Tickets
- Lakers vs. Bucks Tickets
- Lakers vs. Mavericks Tickets
- Lakers vs. Rockets Tickets
- Lakers vs. Grizzlies Tickets
- Lakers vs. Pelicans Tickets
- Lakers vs. Spurs Tickets
Los Angeles Lakers Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
August 13, 2018
Wanna See LeBron James? Here Are the 5 Cheapest Lakers Games this Season
After a four-year stretch in Cleveland where he led the Cavaliers to their first ever championship, NBA superstar LeBron James has decided to take his talents to Los Angeles. The 33-year-old signed a four-year, $154 million deal with the Lakers this past offseason, ushering in a new era for a Los Angeles team that’s sputtered…