- Find tickets from 249 dollars to LSU Tigers at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday October 31 at 2:30 pm at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets from 100 dollars to Alabama Crimson Tide at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday November 14 at time to be announced at Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
- Find tickets from 156 dollars to LSU Tigers at Arkansas Razorbacks Football on Saturday November 21 at time to be announced at Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville, AR
- Find tickets from 158 dollars to LSU Tigers at Texas A&M Aggies Football on Saturday November 28 at time to be announced at Kyle Field in College Station, TX
- Find tickets from 59 dollars to Ole Miss Rebels at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday December 5 at time to be announced at Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
- Find tickets from 124 dollars to LSU Tigers at Florida Gators Football (Rescheduled from 10/17) on Saturday December 12 at time to be announced at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium in Gainesville, FL
LSU Tigers Football Details
Geaux Tigers! A night game at Tiger Stadium – also known as Death Valley – is a memorable experience for any college football fan, and you should get to Baton Rouge for a game as soon as you can.
LSU started its football program in 1893, and was one of 10 charter members when the Southeastern Conference began in 1933. The Tigers claim three national titles, more than 30 consensus All-America selections, and Heisman Trophy winner Billy Cannon, who got the award in 1959.
Tiger Stadium has been the team’s home since 1924. It holds more than 102,000, ranking it among the country’s 10 biggest stadiums. LSU prefers night games, and kicks off in the evening unless TV commitments warrant otherwise.
The stadium has a longstanding reputation as a hostile environment for opponents. Legendary Alabama coach Paul “Bear” Bryant once said, “Baton Rouge happens to be the worst place in the world for a visiting team. It’s like being inside a drum.”
Numerous media outlets have ranked LSU as the nation’s top tailgating location. Fleets of RVs can be seen in Touchdown Village, where pregame partying is an art form. The same goes for elsewhere on campus, where tailgaters start arriving on Thursdays.
Before each game, the LSU players, coaches, cheerleaders and mascot Mike the Tiger walk down “Victory Hill” on North Stadium Drive on their way to the stadium. Fans line both sides of the road to cheer on the Tigers.
LSU has storied rivalries with many of its SEC foes, such as Alabama, Auburn and both Mississippi schools. But when Texas A&M joined the SEC in 2012, LSU resumed its rivalry with the Aggies, and now plays them on the final Saturday of the season.
Are you ready for an unforgettable Saturday in Death Valley? Get your LSU football tickets now!
LSU Tigers schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Tigers Tickets page.
Frequently Asked Questions About LSU Tigers Football Tickets and Games
How much are LSU Tigers Football tickets?
LSU Football ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, LSU Tigers tickets can be found for as low as $34.00, with an average price of $80.00 but can vary depending on the opponent. Buy LSU Tigers Football tickets.
Where do the LSU Tigers play?
LSU Football home games are played at LSU Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA.
When do LSU Tigers Football tickets go on sale?
LSU Football ticket information for the next season is released towards the end of the current season.
How to sell LSU Tigers Football tickets?
You can resell your LSU Football tickets on SeatGeek. Just upload your tickets, add a price and get paid. Sell LSU Tigers Football tickets.
How to Buy LSU Football Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy LSU Tigers Football Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of LSU Football tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available LSU Football tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy LSU Tigers Football tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your LSU Football tickets.
LSU Tigers Football Top Matchups
LSU Tigers Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
January 4, 2019
Most Epic Moments of the 2019 Fiesta Bowl
The New Year kicked off with some fantastic bowl games including the Fiesta Bowl between LSU and UCF. It was an opportunity for the Knights of Central Florida to showcase itself against Power 5 conference competition. The Knights, who hadn’t lost a game since December of 2016, performed admirably but fell just short, losing 40-32.…
November 18, 2015
LSU-Ole Miss Most In-Demand Rebels Game Since at Least 2010
With LSU coming to Oxford this weekend for a huge SEC West matchup, tickets to Saturday’s game are reselling for an average of $209 on the secondary market. That’s the most expensive Ole Miss game in the SeatGeek database, which goes back six years ago. Tickets to LSU Tigers at Ole Miss Rebels [events event_id="2392118"]…