- Find tickets from 2 dollars to Marquette Golden Eagles at Xavier Musketeers Basketball on Wednesday January 29 at 8:30 pm at Cintas Center in Cincinnati, OH
- Find tickets from 57 dollars to DePaul Blue Demons at Marquette Golden Eagles Basketball on Saturday February 1 at 1:00 pm at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, WI
- Find tickets from 42 dollars to Butler Bulldogs at Marquette Golden Eagles Basketball on Sunday February 9 at 11:00 am at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, WI
- Find tickets from 136 dollars to Marquette Golden Eagles at Villanova Wildcats Basketball on Wednesday February 12 at 8:30 pm at Finneran Pavilion in Villanova, PA
- Find tickets from 4 dollars to Creighton Bluejays at Marquette Golden Eagles Basketball on Tuesday February 18 at 7:30 pm at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, WI
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Marquette Golden Eagles at Providence Friars Basketball on Saturday February 22 at 12:00 pm at Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, RI
- Find tickets from 7 dollars to Georgetown Hoyas at Marquette Golden Eagles Basketball on Wednesday February 26 at 7:30 pm at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, WI
- Find tickets from 47 dollars to Seton Hall Pirates at Marquette Golden Eagles Basketball on Saturday February 29 at 1:30 pm at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, WI
- Find tickets from 18 dollars to Marquette Golden Eagles at DePaul Blue Demons Basketball on Tuesday March 3 at 7:00 pm at Wintrust Arena in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Marquette Golden Eagles at St Johns Red Storm Basketball on Saturday March 7 at 12:00 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
Marquette Golden Eagles Basketball Details
The Marquette basketball program’s shining moment came in 1977, when head coach Al McGuire and point guard Butch Lee led the team to a national title. Since then, the Golden Eagles have continued their on-court success.
Marquette has made more than 30 NCAA Tournament appearances in its basketball history, which began in 1917. The school has never had trouble attracting talented coaches, with Rick Majerus, Tom Crean and Buzz Williams having roamed its sidelines.
The team boasts some terrific alumni, including Maurice Lucas, Jimmy Butler and Glenn “Doc” Rivers. But the best alum may be Dwyane Wade, who led the Golden Eagles to a Final Four appearance in 2003. Wade’s No. 3 is retired by Marquette. As you may have heard, he went on to win three NBA titles, and make a number of All-Star teams.
Marquette’s home games are played at Fiserv Forum, a downtown Milwaukee arena that the Golden Eagles share with the Milwaukee Bucks. The facility, which opened in 2018, is located just a mile from campus, and holds 17,500 fans.
Student sections are behind both baskets at Fiserv, and you should expect them to be LOUD. The Marquette fans are rabid and loyal, consistently ranking among the nation’s top 25 in attendance.
Marquette plays in the Big East Conference, and maintains a heated rivalry with in-state foe Wisconsin. The series dates back to 1917, and the Marquette fans call it “Beat Bucky Week.”
Are you ready to watch the Golden Eagles beat Bucky, Georgetown, Villanova and plenty of other opponents? Then get your tickets now!
Marquette Golden Eagles Basketball Top Matchups
Marquette Golden Eagles Basketball Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|