- Find tickets from 88 dollars to Marshmello on Friday July 20 at 10:30 am at Encore Beach Club in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets to Marshmello on Saturday July 21 at 10:30 pm at Xs The Nightclub At Encore in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 203 dollars to Marshmello on Thursday July 26 at 10:30 pm at Encore Beach Club in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets to Marshmello on Sunday July 29 at 10:30 pm at Xs The Nightclub At Encore in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets to Marshmello on Wednesday August 1 at 10:30 pm at Intrigue Nightclub in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 86 dollars to Marshmello on Friday August 3 at 10:30 am at Encore Beach Club in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 245 dollars to Hard Summer Music Festival (2 Day Pass) with Marshmello, Travis Scott, Diplo, and more on Saturday August 4 at time to be announced at Glen Helen Regional Park in San Bernardino, CA
- Find tickets from 235 dollars to Hard Summer Music Festival (2 Day Pass) with Marshmello, Travis Scott, Slushii on Saturday August 4 at time to be announced at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA
- Find tickets from 223 dollars to Veld Music Festival (Aug 4 Pass) with Seven Lions, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, Benny Benassi on Saturday August 4 at 12:00 pm at Downsview Park in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 149 dollars to Hard Summer Music Festival (Saturday Pass) with Marshmello, Zeds Dead B2B Jauz, Louis the Child, and more on Saturday August 4 at 12:00 pm at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA
- Find tickets from 82 dollars to Marshmello on Sunday August 26 at 10:30 am at Encore Beach Club in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 288 dollars to Electric Zoo Festival (3 Day Pass) with Kaskade, Marshmello, Martin Garrix, and more on Friday August 31 at 12:58 pm at Randalls Island in New York, NY
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Born in Philadelphia with the name Christopher Comstock, Marshmello is an American electronic dance music producer and DJ. Known for his signature “marshmellow” mask, this DJ’s career took off in 2015. Like many before him, Marshmello took to the internet to upload his music on his SoundCloud page. He believed in the sounds he was creating and continued to create and upload his work. It wasn’t until well-known DJ Skrillex reposted his song “Find Me” on his SoundCloud page that Marshmello really took off.
Soon after gaining recognition from industry giants, Marshmello found himself performing at New York's Pier 94, Pomona, Miami Music Week, and more. Just one year after uploading his music to SoundCloud, Marshmello released his debut album, “Joytime.” The album peaked at No. 5 on Billboard's electronic/dance albums chart.
Marshmello’s mixes are described as future bass, electronic, progressive, and house trap. In just a few short years, the now-famous DJ has collaborated with the likes of Khalid, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Juicy J, Slushii, and more. But, who was Marshmello?, more and more people wanted to know.
It wasn’t until 2017 that Marshmello’s real identity was confirmed by Forbes. He had always made appearances with his mask on, leaving his true identity a mystery to all of his beloved fans. His identity as Chris Comstock was found out when people realized Marshmello was the same person as DJ Dotcom. Marshmello’s signature marshmallow-shaped mask was inspired by Canadian house-music producer deadmau5.
Marshmello has since won the Best Use of Vocal Award at the 2017 Remix Awards, as well as the Highest New Entry for DJ Mag's Top 100 DJs.
Since gaining popularity, Marshmello has certainly made a name for himself. While you may not always hear his voice in these songs, these are his most popular hits:
- You & Me
- Keep It Mello
For a man that doesn’t sing, rap, or even dance during his performances, Marshmello has made quite a splash in the music industry. With an ear for stellar collaborations and catchy lyrics, the songs and mixes he has had a hand in producing seem to quickly rise on the charts. Now, with millions of followers across all social media platforms, Marshmello is not only a creator but a powerful influencer as well.
So, what’s it like to see a DJ perform live? Marshmello certainly knows how to get a crowd pumped and has a unique ear for what sounds new and fresh. He often performs at music festivals and other venues (think: Coachella), and he typically has guests join him on stage. In a world saturated with dance music and masked identities, Marshmello has carved a path that is all his own.
June 3, 2016
Top 5 Must-See Shows at EDC Week Las Vegas
One of Las Vegas's most highly-anticipated musical events, EDC Week, is right around the corner. Kicking off on June 13 and running all the way through June 20, catch some of the most most popular EDM producers performing at the best Vegas nightclubs and pool parties on the strip. Of course, this is all surrounding…