The fans have spoken
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
"There is no website that does as good of a job as organizing the available tickets and showing the cost with fees."
"Love this website! Prices usually come out cheaper than all the other websites as well!"
Memphis Grizzlies Details
Moving from Vancouver in 2001, the Memphis Grizzlies are one of the most East-based members of the Western Conference. Since moving to Memphis, the team has taken on an identity that has centered around big men, along with the desire to play a gritty brand of basketball. This approach has led to consistent results, as the team has been in the playoffs time and time again.
The first of those big men to set the tone for the Memphis Grizzlies was Pau Gasol. Gasol was selected third overall in the 2001 NBA Draft. He was selected behind Kwame Brown and Tyson Chandler, meaning that the Grizzlies got one of the best values in the draft at the third spot. Gasol was incredibly productive for the Grizzlies, thanks to his ability to score from inside and out.
Years later, the Grizzlies brought Pau's brother Marc Gasol into the fold, who was a very similar player to Pau. Gasol was brought in during the portion of Grizzlies history where the team focused on a slower style of play, where they wanted to grind out wins with their defense first and foremost. With Gasol teaming with point guard Mike Conley and hard-nosed veterans like Tony Allen and Zach Randolph, the Grizzlies were regular participants in the Western Conference playoffs.
Those playoff appearances created rivalries across the Western Conference. Most notably, the Grizzlies got locked into heated playoff battles against the Oklahoma City Thunder and San Antonio Spurs. The Spurs in particular were a thorn in the side of the Grizzlies, with the two teams squaring off in the Western Conference Finals in 2013 after the Grizzlies defeated the Thunder in the conference semifinals. The Thunder defeated the Grizzlies in the 2011 conference semifinals, making the 2013 series win a bit of sweet revenge for the Grizzlies.
How to purchase Memphis Grizzlies tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Memphis Grizzlies tickets.
- Search the Grizzlies game listings above to find a game you want to attend. Once you find the perfect game and date, browse available tickets for that game by clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Next, explore ticket listings on the left hand side of the screen. To sort available tickets by price, use the filters at the bottom of the page. You can also sort by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks available tickets by value and displays exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side of the screen, you will see SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps, designed to help users find the perfect seating section. The maps also offer a preview of the view from a particular seat in that section.
- Click on a listing to purchase a ticket and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Memphis Grizzlies tickets to your email or mobile device.
When do Grizzlies playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Grizzlies make the NBA playoffs, tickets typically go on sale in April. For alerts on Grizzlies playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Memphis Grizzlies schedule
Fans of the Memphis Grizzlies can check out the team at the arena affectionately known as The Grindhouse throughout the season. The regular season begins in October and runs into the month of April, with the postseason starting after the conclusion of the regular season. For teams fortunate enough to get to the NBA Finals, the postseason concludes all the way in June.
How much do Grizzlies tickets cost?
Memphis Grizzlies tickets are, on average, among the most affordable in the NBA with an average ticket price of $55. The prices can increase or decrease depending on where in the arena fans want to sit, but given the team's successes in recent history, there are some values with regard to tickets to Grizzlies games.
When do the Grizzlies play the Spurs?
Memphis and the Spurs get together several times a year in the regular season. And, as history has shown, there is always the potential for them to meet in the playoffs with everything on the line. For specific matchup dates, the highly anticipated NBA schedule reveal in August of each year gives out the dates and times of every game between the Spurs and Grizzlies.
Memphis Grizzlies Top Matchups
The Memphis Grizzlies have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Grizzlies vs. Mavericks Tickets
- Grizzlies vs. Rockets Tickets
- Grizzlies vs. Pelicans Tickets
- Grizzlies vs. Spurs Tickets
- Grizzlies vs. Hawks Tickets
- Grizzlies vs. Hornets Tickets
- Grizzlies vs. Heat Tickets
- Grizzlies vs. Magic Tickets
- Grizzlies vs. Wizards Tickets
- Grizzlies vs. Nuggets Tickets
- Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves Tickets
- Grizzlies vs. Thunder Tickets
- Grizzlies vs. Trail Blazers Tickets
- Grizzlies vs. Jazz Tickets
Memphis Grizzlies Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
January 29, 2018
Last Week in Sports | 1/22/18 - 1/28/18
One week to the Super Bowl and the sports world is buzzing with news. NBA All-Star Team Rosters Announced While last week the starters from each conference were announced, this week the two team captains, LeBron James and Stephen Curry, took turns picking their squads. LBJ picked up Kevin Durant--Curry’s teammate on the Warriors --and…
October 9, 2017
When Music & Sports Collide: Pop Culture's Best Mashups
Sports have always been a great equalizer. People from all different walks of life from around the globe share an undying bond surrounding their favorite athletes and teams. Among some of the most ardent fans are celebrities that we frequently see sitting courtside or up in the luxury boxes, hobnobbing with players and ownership alike.…
June 22, 2017
NBA Draft: 5 Overachievers and 5 Busts
Depending on how your team’s front office operates, the NBA Draft can be one of the most exciting times for fans or one of the most painful. One selection can erase decades of misfortune or set a franchise back multiple years. With the NBA Draft just hours away, we've compiled five of the biggest overachievers…