- Find tickets from 84 dollars to California Classic Summer League 3 Day Pass (July 1-3) on Monday July 1 at time to be announced at Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, CA
- Find tickets from 46 dollars to California Classic Summer League Monday (Heat vs Lakers, Warriors vs Kings) on Monday July 1 at 6:00 pm at Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, CA
- Find tickets from 39 dollars to California Classic Summer League Tuesday (Lakers vs Warriors, Heat vs Kings) on Tuesday July 2 at 6:00 pm at Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, CA
- Find tickets from 29 dollars to California Classic Summer League Wednesday (Warriors vs Heat, Lakers vs Kings) on Wednesday July 3 at 12:00 pm at Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, CA
The fans have spoken
"There is no website that does as good of a job as organizing the available tickets and showing the cost with fees."
"Love this website! Prices usually come out cheaper than all the other websites as well!"
"Easy process, best price, lowest fees, and good seats!"
Miami Heat Details
In one of the most captivating places in the county -- with beaches and nightlife seemingly around every corner -- the Miami Heat have woven themselves into the identity of the city. To do that, the Heat have played some incredible basketball and have left a long legacy of success to look back on, making themselves a must-see attraction in a city full of them.
That identity really started in the 1990s, when the Heat had an image of being a team of bad boys. Physical big men like Alonzo Mourning and PJ Brown set the tone for the team, while tough guards like Tim Hardaway could score while maintaining an edge that was unique to the era they played in. That Heat group won four straight division titles, from 1997-2000, and regularly competed for the Eastern Conference title.
But the best era in Miami Heat basketball history came when LeBron James joined the team. Heat legend Dwyane Wade was already with the team, having won a title in 2006. He helped convince both James and Chris Bosh to come to South Beach, where the team won multiple championships and will go down as one of the best trios in league history. Of course, Ray Allen's clutch three to force overtime in Game Six of the 2013 NBA Finals is what saved the Heat from failing to win a second title during that stretch.
Miami has had a number of memorable rivalries, including their NBA Finals matchups with the San Antonio Spurs during the LeBron James era. But their most memorable rivalry has to be with the New York Knicks in the 1990s. Two physical, tough teams going at it regularly in the playoffs resulted in physical play both when the games were going on and after the whistle as well. Those games perfectly encapsulated an era of NBA basketball where going to the elbow didn't always mean taking a mid-range jump shot.
How to purchase Miami Heat tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Miami Heat tickets.
- Search the Heat game listings above to find a game you want to attend. Once you find the perfect game and date, browse available tickets for that game by clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Next, explore ticket listings on the left hand side of the screen. To sort available tickets by price, use the filters at the bottom of the page. You can also sort by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks available tickets by value and displays exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side of the screen, you will see SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps, designed to help users find the perfect seating section. The maps also offer a preview of the view from a particular seat in that section.
- Click on a listing to purchase a ticket and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Miami Heat tickets to your email or mobile device.
When do Heat playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Heat make the NBA playoffs, tickets typically go on sale in April. For alerts on Heat playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Miami Heat schedule
The full schedule for the Miami Heat is released during the month of August every year, where Heat fans can find out who the team is playing and when. But the general idea of the NBA schedule is that teams begin the regular season in October and the regular season concludes in April. From there, the NBA Playoffs begin and carry on into the month of June.
How much do Heat tickets cost?
Miami Heat tickets can vary in price based on where you sit. Seats closer to the floor will cost more than seats in the higher levels of the venue, but the overall average resale price for a ticket to a Miami Heat game is $84.
When do the Heat play the Knicks?
The Heat and Knicks reignite their old rivalry multiple times per season. With both teams competing in the NBA's Eastern Conference, they play more often than rivals that are in opposite conferences, which is great for fans who want to watch these squads compete. Given the Eastern Conference landscape, these games have a good chance to impact the playoff seedings.
Miami Heat Top Matchups
The Miami Heat have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Heat vs. Hawks Tickets
- Heat vs. Hornets Tickets
- Heat vs. Magic Tickets
- Heat vs. Wizards Tickets
- Heat vs. Mavericks Tickets
- Heat vs. Rockets Tickets
- Heat vs. Grizzlies Tickets
- Heat vs. Pelicans Tickets
- Heat vs. Spurs Tickets
- Heat vs. Celtics Tickets
- Heat vs. Nets Tickets
- Heat vs. Knicks Tickets
- Heat vs. 76ers Tickets
- Heat vs. Raptors Tickets
Miami Heat Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
May 11, 2018
10 Greatest Moments in NBA Playoff History
The 2018 NBA Playoffs are moving right along – way too quickly if you ask me – and there have been some great moments already. But we’re not here to talk about the present. We’re here to dwell on the past. Specifically, let’s talk about some of the greatest moments in NBA playoff history. 10.…
March 14, 2018
Are the Miami Heat Better off With Dwayne Wade Back?
Dwayne Wade has returned to the Heat after his brief two year tour through the Midwest, first with the Chicago Bulls and then with the Cleveland Cavaliers. Now that he’s back in Miami the team seems to have a new spring in its step, and his production is up. But does Flash actually make the…
November 27, 2017
7 Best Christmas Day Games of All Time
Yuletide approaches! For many of us, watching sports on Christmas is a tradition that goes back a lifetime, so let’s take a look back at the most memorable and exciting Christmas Days in sports. 1914: The World War I Christmas Truce In the middle of a bitter world war, German and British soldiers facing off…