- Find tickets from 6 dollars to Rutgers Scarlet Knights at Michigan State Spartans Basketball on Wednesday February 20 at 6:30 pm at Jack Breslin Student Events Center in East Lansing, MI
- Find tickets from 183 dollars to Michigan State Spartans at Michigan Wolverines Basketball on Sunday February 24 at 3:45 pm at Crisler Center in Ann Arbor, MI
- Find tickets from 123 dollars to Michigan State Spartans at Indiana Hoosiers Basketball on Saturday March 2 at 12:00 pm at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall in Bloomington, IN
- Find tickets from 12 dollars to Nebraska Cornhuskers at Michigan State Spartans Basketball on Tuesday March 5 at 7:00 pm at Jack Breslin Student Events Center in East Lansing, MI
- Find tickets from 138 dollars to Michigan Wolverines at Michigan State Spartans Basketball on Saturday March 9 at time to be announced at Jack Breslin Student Events Center in East Lansing, MI
The fans have spoken
"Cheaper than other sites! Easy to use."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
"Quick and easy compared to the other ticket sites."
Michigan State Spartans Basketball Details
East Lansing is one of college basketball’s hidden gems. If you’re anywhere near Central Michigan this season, you need to get to a Spartans’ game.
Michigan State’s basketball program dates back to 1898, when the school was known as Michigan Agricultural College. They joined the Big Ten Conference in 1950.
The Spartans reached the big stage in 1979, when a sophomore point guard from nearby Lansing named Earvin “Magic” Johnson led them to an NCAA Final matchup against Larry Bird and the Indiana State Sycamores. Michigan State ended Indiana State’s undefeated season with a 75-64 victory, and Johnson was named as the tournament’s Most Outstanding Player. In terms of TV ratings, the game remains the most-watched in college basketball history.
After Johnson, the most legendary figure in Michigan State hoops history is head coach Tom Izzo, who took over the program in 1995 after 11 seasons as Jud Heathcote’s assistant. Izzo’s teams have been fixtures in the NCAA Tournament, and reached seven Final Fours in his first 20 seasons. They won the NCAA championship in 2000.
The Spartans play home games on campus at the Breslin Center, which opened in 1989 and holds just less than 15,000 fans for basketball. The student section – known as the Izzone – is one of the best of its kind.
The Breslin Center court is the same floor on which the Spartans won their 2000 national title. The school purchased the floor from the NCAA, and installed a plaque on the baseline commemorating the achievement.
Are you ready to watch Sparty beat up on some Big Ten opponents? Get your tickets now!
January 22, 2018
An Early Look at Potential March Madness Contenders
We’re still over a month away from the start of March Madness, but it’s never too early to take a look at some of the college basketball teams that are shaping up to be serious contenders come Mid-March. Let's go! Shop NCAA Tournament Tickets Here Villanova University - Big East Just one season removed from…
October 19, 2017
NCAA Men’s Basketball 2017-18 Season Preview
The new season of NCAA D1 college basketball is nearly upon us and, after a truly eventful few months of the offseason, it’s shaping up to be one of the most exciting season’s in recent history. After a phenomenal 2017 National Championship game--which saw the Tar Heels of North Carolina secure a title win over…