- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Purdue Boilermakers at Michigan State Spartans Football on Saturday October 27 at 12:00 pm at Spartan Stadium in East Lansing, MI
- Find tickets from 9 dollars to Michigan State Spartans at Maryland Terrapins Football on Saturday November 3 at 12:00 pm at Maryland Stadium in College Park, MD
- Find tickets from 74 dollars to Ohio State Buckeyes at Michigan State Spartans Football on Saturday November 10 at 12:00 pm at Spartan Stadium in East Lansing, MI
- Find tickets from 42 dollars to Michigan State Spartans at Nebraska Cornhuskers Football on Saturday November 17 at 12:00 pm at Memorial Stadium Nebraska in Lincoln, NE
- Find tickets from 8 dollars to Rutgers Scarlet Knights at Michigan State Spartans Football on Saturday November 24 at 12:00 pm at Spartan Stadium in East Lansing, MI
- Find tickets from 127 dollars to Michigan State Spartans at Northwestern Wildcats Football on Saturday September 21 2019 at time to be announced at Ryan Field in Evanston, IL
- Find tickets from 231 dollars to Ohio State Buckeyes at Michigan State Spartans Football on Saturday October 5 2019 at time to be announced at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 181 dollars to Michigan State Spartans at Wisconsin Badgers Football on Saturday October 12 2019 at time to be announced at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison, WI
The fans have spoken
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
Michigan State Spartans Football Details
Hey, Sparty! Mind if we check out a home game?
Michigan State plays its games on campus at Spartan Stadium, which holds approximately 75,000 fans. Make sure to take your seat a bit early, so that you can watch Sparty (the school mascot) run out and plant the MSU flag at midfield before doing one-handed pushups.
Parking is similar to that of many other college football locations: Donor lots close to the stadium, and others further away. Whether you tailgate or not, get some ice cream at the MSU Dairy Store. The locals love it.
Want history? There’s plenty in East Lansing. Michigan State started football as a club sport in 1885, and promoted it to varsity status in 1896. It joined the Big Ten Conference in 1953.
Perhaps the most notable game in MSU history was the 1966 “Game of the Century” against Notre Dame, in which the top-ranked Fighting Irish ran out the clock to preserve a 10-10 tie. That left the Spartans ranked second in the country despite not having a loss.
The Spartans’ longstanding rivalry with Notre Dame has been interrupted, as the schools won’t meet again until 2026. But that’s OK, because the Michigan Wolverines are always around to fuel Sparty’s ire. The two squads face off every season for the Paul Bunyan Trophy.
The school boasts more than 30 consensus All-America selections, 14 members of the College Football Hall of Fame, and three Pro Football Hall of Fame inductees (Herb Adderly, Joe DeLamielleure, Morten Andersen). Future Hall of Famer Nick Saban coached the Spartans from 1995-99, posting a record of 34-24-1.
If you’re ready for a rock ‘em, sock ‘em Big Ten clash, get your Michigan State football tickets now!
How to purchase Michigan State Spartans tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to find and buy Michigan State Spartans tickets all season long.
- Explore listings of Spartans games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- One the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
Michigan State Spartans schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Spartans Tickets page. The 2018 Spartans regular season begins August 31st and ends November 24th.
How much do Michigan State Spartans tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Spartans ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Spartans tickets typically start at about $10, but could reach up to $144 for bigger games.
When do Michigan State Spartans postseason tickets go on sale?
Big Ten Championship and bowl game tickets are currently on sale! Should the Michigan State Spartans make the Big Ten Championship or a bowl game, browse available tickets on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Michigan State Spartans postseason tickets!
When do the Michigan State Spartans play the Michigan Wolverines?
This year, the Michigan State Spartans will play the Michigan Wolverines October 20th at Spartan Stadium in East Lansing, MI.
November 17, 2015
OSU-MSU 2nd Priciest Buckeyes Home Game Since 2010
With an average resale price of $377, this weekend marks the second most expensive Buckeyes home game since 2010, when SeatGeek started tracking the secondary market. The only hotter ticket was a matchup with Michigan in 2010 that had an average resale price of $388. In fact, this weekend's matchup between the two Big Ten…