- Find tickets from 132 dollars to Michigan Wolverines at Michigan State Spartans Football on Saturday October 20 at 12:00 pm at Spartan Stadium in East Lansing, MI
- Find tickets from 114 dollars to Penn State Nittany Lions at Michigan Wolverines Football on Saturday November 3 at 12:00 pm at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, MI
- Find tickets from 53 dollars to Michigan Wolverines at Rutgers Scarlet Knights Football on Saturday November 10 at 12:00 pm at High Point Solutions Stadium in Piscataway, NJ
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Indiana Hoosiers at Michigan Wolverines Football on Saturday November 17 at 12:00 pm at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, MI
- Find tickets from 242 dollars to Michigan Wolverines at Ohio State Buckeyes Football on Saturday November 24 at 12:00 pm at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
The fans have spoken
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
Michigan Wolverines Football Details
Every college football aficionado needs to make a trip to The Big House at some point. Michigan Stadium is the largest stadium in the United States, with a capacity of more than 107,000. It has seen its share of gridiron history, with more likely to come.
The Michigan Wolverines started playing football in 1879, became an inaugural member of the Big Ten Conference in 1896, and have won more games than any other team. They’ve won numerous national titles and conference championships, and boast more than 80 consensus All-America selections. The Wolverines have also rostered three Heisman Trophy winners and a President of the United States (Gerald Ford, the team’s MVP in 1934).
Michigan counts Michigan State and Notre Dame among its longtime rivals, but any college football fan knows that the Ohio State matchup matters most in Ann Arbor. The Wolverines and Buckeyes first squared off in 1897, with the rivalry reaching its apex during “The Ten Year War” between legendary coaches Bo Schembechler and Woody Hayes.
“The Game” has been played annually since 1918, with Michigan hosting in odd-numbered years. Michigan holds a clear edge in the series.
Believe it or not, The Wave is a sight to see at a Michigan game. Sure, you’ve seen it elsewhere, but not with close to 110,000 people involved.
Make sure to learn the words to “The Victors” – arguably college football’s best fight song – before your trip to Ann Arbor. It’ll make your stay much more fun.
How to purchase Michigan Wolverines tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Michigan Wolverines tickets.
- Browse Michigan Wolverines listings to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Michigan Wolverines tickets.
Michigan Wolverines schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Wolverines Tickets page. The 2018 Wolverines regular season begins September 1st and ends November 24th.
How much do Michigan Wolverines tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Michigan Wolverines tickets for all fans at every price point. Ticket prices can vary based on the matchup, and therefore prices may change depending on the opponent. Typically, Wolverines tickets start at about $30, but could reach up to $355 for bigger games.
When do Michigan Wolverines postseason tickets go on sale?
Big Ten Championship and bowl game tickets are already on sale! If the Michigan Wolverines make the Big Ten Championship or a bowl game, SeatGeek is the place to go. Sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Michigan Wolverines postseason tickets!
When do the Michigan Wolverines play the Ohio State Buckeyes?
This 2018 season, the Wolverines will face off against the Buckeyes on November 24th at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH.
November 23, 2016
Michigan-Ohio State Hottest Ticket of the Season
With the final weekend of the college football season approaching, Saturday's matchup with #3 Michigan at #2 Ohio state is on track to be the hottest college football ticket of the season. The average resale price for a ticket to see these rivals compete in Columbus is $508, more than 20% pricier than the next…
August 18, 2016
Notre Dame, Michigan Lead The Way As College Football's Hottest Tickets
With the 2016 college football season just over two weeks away (with the exception of the Cal - Hawaii game in Australia next week), we took a preseason look at the teams in the Coaches Poll Top 25 and their impact on ticket prices on the road. As seen in the chart above, Notre Dame,…
July 20, 2015
Opponent has Big Impact on Michigan Secondary Market Prices
With an estimated $1.7 million already spent on the secondary market for Michigan Wolverines home games this year, those who were shut out of season tickets seem to be turning to other ways to procure seats. As expected, the two most expensive games on the Wolverines schedule so far are those against rivals Ohio State…