Milwaukee Bucks Details
The Bucks have played in Milwaukee since 1968, when they joined the NBA as an expansion team. They have played in their current home building, downtown Milwaukee’s Bradley Center since it opened in 1968.
After the Bucks’ inaugural season, in which they finished last in the East, they drafted Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (though at the time he used his birth name: Lew Alcindor). In Abdul-Jabbar’s first season, he won Rookie of the Year and propelled the Bucks to 56 wins and their first playoff appearance—in just their second season—and made it to the second round. In the 1970-71, season, Abdul-Jabbar was league MVP and the Bucks were the top team in the league. They swept the Washington Bullets in the 1971 NBA finals and won the team’s first—and so far only—NBA Championship. Abdul-Jabbar played three more seasons with the Bucks, who continued to be the league’s top regular season team. The Bucks made one more finals appearance in 1974 before dealing Abdul-Jabbar to the Lakers.
Skipping ahead a few decades, the modern-day Bucks are working to build a team that can sustain the kind of success that came so quickly for the franchise in the Abdul-Jabbar years and with other stars like Sidney Moncrief and Bob Lanier. In 2013, they drafted Giannis Antetokounmpo with their first round pick (15th overall). Antetokounmpo set career highs in nearly every statistical category last season, and he made his first appearance in the NBA All Star Game.
The Bucks have played well under coach Jason Kidd since he joined the team for the 2014-15 season, making the playoffs in two out of three years. Kidd will be looking for another superstar season from Antetokounmpo and for 2nd year pro Malcolm Brogdon to build on his Rookie of the Year performance from last season. The Bucks will also hope for 2014 2nd overall pick Jabari Parker to make a full recovery from a torn ACL. Parker may not be back for the start of the season but was averaging a career-high 20 points per game before his injury.
Next season will be the Bucks’ last at the Bradley Center, as the team has broken ground on a new arena that should be ready to open by 2018.
How to purchase Milwaukee Bucks tickets
SeatGeek is hands down the easiest way to find and buy Milwaukee Bucks tickets all season long.
- Explore the above list of Bucks] games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- On the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
When do Bucks playoff tickets go on sale?
Should the Bucks make the playoffs, tickets will likely go on sale in April. If you'd like alerts on Bucks playoff tickets, sign up for a SeatGeek account.
Milwaukee Bucks schedule
Please see above for a full list of upcoming Bucks games. For game results, record, and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Bucks Schedule page. The 2017-18 Bucks regular season begins October 18, 2017 and ends April 11, 2018.
How much do Bucks tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Bucks ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Bucks tickets typically start at about $17. For more information on Bucks ticket trends, visit our Bucks Ticket Prices page.
When do the Bucks play the Bulls?
The Bucks face off against the Bulls on December 15 and December 26 at BMO Harris Bradley Center and January 28 and March 23 at United Center. Find more information on our Bucks vs. Bulls matchup page.
Milwaukee Bucks Top Matchups
The Milwaukee Bucks have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Bucks vs. Bulls Tickets
- Bucks vs. Cavaliers Tickets
- Bucks vs. Pistons Tickets
- Bucks vs. Pacers Tickets
- Bucks vs. Warriors Tickets
- Bucks vs. Clippers Tickets
- Bucks vs. Lakers Tickets
- Bucks vs. Suns Tickets
- Bucks vs. Kings Tickets
- Bucks vs. Hawks Tickets
- Bucks vs. Hornets Tickets
- Bucks vs. Heat Tickets
- Bucks vs. Magic Tickets
- Bucks vs. Wizards Tickets