Minnesota Vikings Details
After starting the season 5-0 in 2016, the Vikings finished the year with a 3-8 record in their final 11 games. It was a disappointing outcome for head coach Mike Zimmer’s group, but he knows that this year can be a lot different. The team has had a full year to get used to Sam Bradford, who thrived when given new life in Minnesota. He might not be what everybody expected of him after college, but Bradford is still a very good quarterback. He’ll get the ball out quickly to guys like Stefon Diggs and Kyle Rudolph. Both had big years for the Vikings, and they should continue to improve moving forward. On the other side of the ball, Minnesota has a defensive line that just might rival the “Purple People Eaters” of the late 1960s and early 1970s. The stars of this new group are Everson Griffen and Linval Joseph. Both are capable of getting after opposing quarterbacks and completely stopping the run. Minnesota also has some elite players in the secondary, as Harrison Smith, Xavier Rhodes and Terence Newman are all extremely tough to throw on.
The Vikings play their games in the brand new U.S. Bank Stadium, which is located in Downtown Minneapolis. This stadium is an enclosed venue, and it was only completed in 2016. The first season inside the stadium was kind to the Vikings, as they went 5-3 at home last year. A lot of that has to do with the fact that this building can get extremely loud. The designers made sure that was a possibility, as there is technology inside the stadium that reflects sound at a significant level.
How to purchase Minnesota Vikings tickets
SeatGeek is hands down the easiest way to find and buy Minnesota Vikings tickets all season long.
- Find the right seat, right now. SeatGeek offers the best way to buy Minnesota Vikings tickets.
- The list above displays all upcoming Vikings games. Once you find the game you'd like to attend, clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen will take you to a SeatGeek event page, which displays all available tickets.
- On this page, browse available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. The filters at the bottom can sort tickets by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks tickets by value, scoring each listing to tell you exactly how good of a deal you are getting. Explore SeatGeek's best-in-class maps to find your favorite seating section, and use our View From Seat feature to see precisely what your view will look like before buying.
- When you are ready to buy a ticket, click on the listing, and you will be directed to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Upon completion of the information fields, your order will be processed and tickets will be delivered via email or to your mobile device.
When do Vikings playoff tickets go on sale?
NFL playoff tickets typically go on sale in December. To get alerts on Vikings playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Minnesota Vikings schedule
Browse the listings above to see all upcoming games, and visit the Vikings Schedule page for additional information including game results and record. The regular season starts in September 11th, and ends December 31st.
How much do Vikings tickets cost?
There are ticket options for every fan at every price point on SeatGeek. Vikings tickets typically cost $61 and up. For more information about Vikings ticket prices, visit the ticket prices page.
When do the Vikings play the Packers?
Vikings-Packers takes place on October 15th in Minnesota and December 23rd in Green Bay. See our Vikings vs. Packers matchup page for more information.
What is the Minnesota Vikings preseason schedule?
The 2017 Vikings preseason is scheduled to begin August 12th and end August 31st. For Minnesota Vikings preseason tickets, visit our Vikings Tickets page.