- Find tickets from 50 dollars to Preseason: Minnesota Wild at Winnipeg Jets on Monday September 17 at 7:00 pm at Bell MTS Place in Winnipeg, Canada
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to Preseason: Minnesota Wild at Dallas Stars on Monday September 24 at 7:30 pm at American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX
- Find tickets from 40 dollars to Preseason: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche on Friday September 28 at 7:00 pm at Pepsi Center in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 93 dollars to Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche on Thursday October 4 at 7:00 pm at Pepsi Center in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 83 dollars to Minnesota Wild at Nashville Predators on Monday October 15 at 7:00 pm at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Minnesota Wild at Dallas Stars on Friday October 19 at 7:00 pm at American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX
- Find tickets from 40 dollars to Minnesota Wild at Vancouver Canucks on Monday October 29 at 7:00 pm at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 52 dollars to Minnesota Wild at Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday October 30 at 7:00 pm at Rogers Place in Edmonton, Canada
- Find tickets from 80 dollars to Minnesota Wild at St Louis Blues on Saturday November 3 at 7:00 pm at Enterprise Center in Saint Louis, MO
- Find tickets from 29 dollars to Minnesota Wild at San Jose Sharks on Tuesday November 6 at 7:30 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 56 dollars to Minnesota Wild at Los Angeles Kings on Thursday November 8 at 7:30 pm at Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Minnesota Wild at Anaheim Ducks on Friday November 9 at 7:00 pm at Honda Center in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 98 dollars to Minnesota Wild at St Louis Blues on Sunday November 11 at 2:00 pm at Enterprise Center in Saint Louis, MO
- Find tickets from 78 dollars to Minnesota Wild at Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday November 18 at 5:00 pm at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 53 dollars to Minnesota Wild at Columbus Blue Jackets on Thursday November 29 at 7:00 pm at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 40 dollars to Minnesota Wild at Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday December 4 at 7:00 pm at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Minnesota Wild at Calgary Flames on Thursday December 6 at 7:00 pm at Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Canada
- Find tickets from 84 dollars to Minnesota Wild at Edmonton Oilers on Friday December 7 at 7:00 pm at Rogers Place in Edmonton, Canada
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Minnesota Wild at Pittsburgh Penguins on Thursday December 20 at 7:00 pm at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 74 dollars to Minnesota Wild at Chicago Blackhawks on Thursday December 27 at 7:30 pm at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 150 dollars to Minnesota Wild at Winnipeg Jets on Saturday December 29 at 2:00 pm at Bell MTS Place in Winnipeg, Canada
- Find tickets from 134 dollars to Minnesota Wild at Winnipeg Jets on Saturday December 29 at 2:00 pm at Bell MTS Place in Winnipeg, Canada
- Find tickets from 152 dollars to Minnesota Wild at Toronto Maple Leafs on Thursday January 3 2019 at 2:00 pm at Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 49 dollars to Minnesota Wild at Ottawa Senators on Saturday January 5 2019 at 2:00 pm at Canadian Tire Centre in Kanata, Canada
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Minnesota Wild at Montreal Canadiens on Monday January 7 2019 at 7:30 pm at Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Minnesota Wild Details
Falling just short of 1st place in the Central Division, coach Bruce Boudreau – in his first season with the team – led the Minnesota Wild to 106 points and 49 wins. If it weren’t for some poor play down the stretch (12 losses in March), the Wild would surely have taken that top spot. Despite that, Minnesota found themselves playing a first round series in front of its Xcel Energy Center fans against the St. Louis Blues. The team suffered a similarly disappointing fate as the Blackhawks, losing to the Blues in five games. It was the team’s second straight first-round exit and a frustrating one considering how the team faired for most of the regular season. Regardless, the Wild will come into the 2017-18 season feeling good about the chances to make a splash in the Central once again.
Starting goaltender Devan Dubnyk faired quite well for the majority of last year, finishing the season with a 40-19-5 record and a 2.25 goals against average. If it wasn’t for a sloppy March, Dubnyk would have been in the Vezina Trophy talk. The Wild return most of its nucleus on offense, including center Mikael Granlund. Granlund led the Wild in points last season with 69, including 26 goals. Centers Eric Staal and Mikko Koivu, second and third on the team in points respectively, return as well, ensuring that the three centers that helped make Minnesota the 2nd-best goal-scoring team in the league will all be in green sweaters at the start of the 2017-18 season.
How to purchase Minnesota Wild tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Minnesota Wild tickets.
- Search the Wild game listings above to find a game you want to attend. Once you find the perfect game and date, browse available tickets for that game by clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Next, explore ticket listings on the left hand side of the screen. To sort available tickets by price, use the filters at the bottom of the page. You can also sort by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks available tickets by value and displays exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side of the screen, you will see SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps, designed to help users find the perfect seating section. The maps also offer a preview of the view from a particular seat in that section.
- Click on a listing to purchase a ticket and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Minnesota Wild tickets to your email or mobile device.
When do Wild playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Wild make the NHL playoffs, tickets typically go on sale in April. For alerts on Wild playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Minnesota Wild schedule
To browse upcoming Wild games, search the game listings above. For Wild results, scores, record, and information on future games, feel free to explore our Wild Schedule page. This year, the Wild season runs from October 5, 2017 to April 7, 2018.
How much do Wild tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Wild tickets for all fans at every price point. Normally, Wild tickets will start at $50. For further information, visit our Wild Ticket Prices page.
When do the Wild play the Blackhawks?
This season, the Wild play the Blackhawks December 17 and January 10 in Chicago and February 10 in Saint Paul. Visit our Wild vs. Blackhawks matchup page for ticket listings and further information.
Minnesota Wild Top Matchups
The Minnesota Wild have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Wild vs. Blackhawks Tickets
- Wild vs. Avalanche Tickets
- Wild vs. Stars Tickets
- Wild vs. Predators Tickets
- Wild vs. Blues Tickets
- Wild vs. Jets Tickets
- Wild vs. Ducks Tickets
- Wild vs. Coyotes Tickets
- Wild vs. Flames Tickets
- Wild vs. Oilers Tickets
- Wild vs. Kings Tickets
- Wild vs. Sharks Tickets
- Wild vs. Canucks Tickets
February 19, 2016
Stadium Series Game to Set Wild Ticket Record
At an average price of $182 on the resale market, demand is extremely high for tickets to the Wild’s Stadium Series game against the Blackhawks on Sunday. That’s 72% higher than the average resale price to see the Wild at home this season ($106). The $182 average resale price makes this the hottest regular season…
April 16, 2014
NHL Playoffs - Blackhawks Lurking for a Repeat Run
NHL Playoffs - Central Division From the moment NHL realignment was announced, the Western Conference's Central Division had the potential to be very competitive both in the long and short term. The Chicago Blackhawks were coming off their second Stanley Cup in four years and featured dynamic stars up front and on the blue line.…
May 5, 2013
Minnesota Wild Face Blackhawks First
Minnesota Wild NHL Playoff Tickets Minnesota Wild Stanley Cup Playoff Opponent NHL Playoff Preview - Minnesota Wild 2013 Stanley Cup Playoff Team - Minnesota Wild Halfway through the 2013 NHL season, the Minnesota Wild were poised to capture their first Northwest Division title and earn a top three seed in the 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs.…