Minnesota Wild Details
Falling just short of 1st place in the Central Division, coach Bruce Boudreau – in his first season with the team – led the Minnesota Wild to 106 points and 49 wins. If it weren’t for some poor play down the stretch (12 losses in March), the Wild would surely have taken that top spot. Despite that, Minnesota found themselves playing a first round series in front of its Xcel Energy Center fans against the St. Louis Blues. The team suffered a similarly disappointing fate as the Blackhawks, losing to the Blues in five games. It was the team’s second straight first-round exit and a frustrating one considering how the team faired for most of the regular season. Regardless, the Wild will come into the 2017-18 season feeling good about the chances to make a splash in the Central once again.
Starting goaltender Devan Dubnyk faired quite well for the majority of last year, finishing the season with a 40-19-5 record and a 2.25 goals against average. If it wasn’t for a sloppy March, Dubnyk would have been in the Vezina Trophy talk. The Wild return most of its nucleus on offense, including center Mikael Granlund. Granlund led the Wild in points last season with 69, including 26 goals. Centers Eric Staal and Mikko Koivu, second and third on the team in points respectively, return as well, ensuring that the three centers that helped make Minnesota the 2nd-best goal-scoring team in the league will all be in green sweaters at the start of the 2017-18 season.
How to purchase Minnesota Wild tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Minnesota Wild tickets.
- Search the Wild game listings above to find a game you want to attend. Once you find the perfect game and date, browse available tickets for that game by clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Next, explore ticket listings on the left hand side of the screen. To sort available tickets by price, use the filters at the bottom of the page. You can also sort by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks available tickets by value and displays exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side of the screen, you will see SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps, designed to help users find the perfect seating section. The maps also offer a preview of the view from a particular seat in that section.
- Click on a listing to purchase a ticket and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Minnesota Wild tickets to your email or mobile device.
When do Wild playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Wild make the NHL playoffs, tickets typically go on sale in April. For alerts on Wild playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Minnesota Wild schedule
To browse upcoming Wild games, search the game listings above. For Wild results, scores, record, and information on future games, feel free to explore our Wild Schedule page. This year, the Wild season runs from October 5, 2017 to April 7, 2018.
How much do Wild tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Wild tickets for all fans at every price point. Normally, Wild tickets will start at $50. For further information, visit our Wild Ticket Prices page.
When do the Wild play the Blackhawks?
This season, the Wild play the Blackhawks December 17 and January 10 in Chicago and February 10 in Saint Paul. Visit our Wild vs. Blackhawks matchup page for ticket listings and further information.
Minnesota Wild Top Matchups
The Minnesota Wild have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Wild vs. Blackhawks Tickets
- Wild vs. Avalanche Tickets
- Wild vs. Stars Tickets
- Wild vs. Predators Tickets
- Wild vs. Blues Tickets
- Wild vs. Jets Tickets
- Wild vs. Ducks Tickets
- Wild vs. Coyotes Tickets
- Wild vs. Flames Tickets
- Wild vs. Oilers Tickets
- Wild vs. Kings Tickets
- Wild vs. Sharks Tickets
- Wild vs. Canucks Tickets