- Find tickets to Missouri Tigers at Boston College Eagles Football on Saturday September 25 at 12:00 pm at Alumni Stadium in Chestnut Hill, MA
- Find tickets to Tennessee Volunteers at Missouri Tigers Football on Saturday October 2 at 11:00 am at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets to North Texas Mean Green at Missouri Tigers Football on Saturday October 9 at time to be announced at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets to Texas A&M Aggies at Missouri Tigers Football on Saturday October 16 at time to be announced at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets to Missouri Tigers at Vanderbilt Commodores Football on Saturday October 30 at time to be announced at Vanderbilt Stadium in Nashville, TN
- Find tickets to Missouri Tigers at Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday November 6 at time to be announced at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA
- Find tickets to South Carolina Gamecocks at Missouri Tigers Football on Saturday November 13 at time to be announced at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets to Florida Gators at Missouri Tigers Football on Saturday November 20 at time to be announced at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets to Missouri Tigers at Arkansas Razorbacks Football on Friday November 26 at 2:30 pm at Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville, AR
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
About Missouri Tigers Football Tickets
About halfway between St. Louis and Kansas City on I-70, you’ll find the University of Missouri. It’s a great middle ground, because Mizzou is a great place to watch college football.
Missouri has played football since 1890, and joined the Southeastern Conference in 2012. The Tigers have had more than a dozen consensus All-America selections, 11 College Football Hall of Fame members, and two Pro Football Hall of Fame inductees – cornerback Roger Wehrli and tight end Kellen Winslow.
Home games are played on campus at Memorial Stadium at Faurot Field, which holds more than 71,000 fans. The stadium’s most identifying landmark is the Rock M, which sits above the north end zone. The “M” is constructed out of whitewashed rocks, and measures approximately 90 feet wide by 95 feet high.
Make sure to arrive early for the Tiger Walk, which begins two hours prior to kickoff and starts at the west side of the stadium at the Pedestrian Bridge spanning Providence Road. The team and coaching staff walk from the Mizzou Athletics Training Complex over the bridge and into the south tunnel of the stadium.
Getting close to the stadium for a tailgate isn’t easy, as lots in close proximity are filled with season-ticket holders. However, some open-air lots are available for those who arrive early.
Mizzou mascot Truman the Tiger – named after Missouri-born U.S. President Harry S Truman – loves to keep fans entertained on game days. He enters the stadium in style, riding a vintage gold-and-black fire truck.
If you’re ready to visit Columbia for a Tiger game, get your Missouri football tickets now!
Missouri Tigers Football Schedule
The Missouri Tigers Football schedule is typically released in the winter. See above for a list of upcoming Missouri Tigers Football games, click 'favorite' at the top of the page for Missouri Tigers Football updates and if selected on College Football Playoff Selection Day see Missouri Tigers Football participate in a bowl game.
Frequently Asked Questions About Missouri Tigers Football Tickets and Games
How much are Missouri Tigers Football tickets?
Missouri Tigers Football tickets on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Missouri Tigers Football tickets can be found for as low as $28.00, with an average price of $90.00.
Where do the Missouri Tigers Football team play?
The children 2+ need a ticket home games are played at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in Columbia, MO.
When do Missouri Tigers Football tickets go on sale?
Missouri Tigers Football ticket information for the next season is released towards the end of the current season.
Does my child need a ticket for Missouri Tigers Football games?
Each NCAA Football team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements, others have restrictions on height, and some stadiums require that all children entering the stadium have a valid ticket. The Missouri Tigers Football ticket policy states children 2+ need a ticket.
How to Sell Missouri Tigers Football tickets?
You can resell your Missouri Tigers Football tickets on SeatGeek. Just upload your tickets, add a price and get paid. Sell Missouri Tigers Football tickets.
How to buy Missouri Tigers Football tickets.
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Missouri Tigers Football tickets.
What Conference is Missouri Tigers Football a part of?
Missouri Tigers Football is part of the SEC which includes these teams:
Missouri Tigers Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|