- Find tickets from 32 dollars to Missouri Tigers at Kentucky Wildcats Football on Saturday October 26 at 7:30 pm at Kroger Field in Lexington, KY
- Find tickets from 75 dollars to Missouri Tigers at Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday November 9 at 12:00 pm at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA
- Find tickets from 36 dollars to Florida Gators at Missouri Tigers Football on Saturday November 16 at 12:00 pm at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to Tennessee Volunteers at Missouri Tigers Football on Saturday November 23 at 12:00 pm at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Missouri Tigers at Arkansas Razorbacks Football on Friday November 29 at 1:30 pm at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock, AR
- Find tickets from 62 dollars to Central Arkansas Bears at Missouri Tigers Football on Saturday September 5 2020 at 1:00 pm at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets to Vanderbilt Commodores at Missouri Tigers Football on Saturday September 12 2020 at 1:00 pm at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets from 62 dollars to Eastern Michigan Eagles at Missouri Tigers Football on Saturday September 26 2020 at 1:00 pm at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets to Georgia Bulldogs at Missouri Tigers Football on Saturday October 17 2020 at 1:00 pm at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets to Kentucky Wildcats at Missouri Tigers Football on Saturday October 24 2020 at 1:00 pm at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets to Louisiana Ragin Cajuns at Missouri Tigers Football on Saturday November 21 2020 at 1:00 pm at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets to Arkansas Razorbacks at Missouri Tigers Football on Saturday November 28 2020 at 1:00 pm at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in Columbia, MO
Missouri Tigers Football Details
About halfway between St. Louis and Kansas City on I-70, you’ll find the University of Missouri. It’s a great middle ground, because Mizzou is a great place to watch college football.
Missouri has played football since 1890, and joined the Southeastern Conference in 2012. The Tigers have had more than a dozen consensus All-America selections, 11 College Football Hall of Fame members, and two Pro Football Hall of Fame inductees – cornerback Roger Wehrli and tight end Kellen Winslow.
Home games are played on campus at Memorial Stadium at Faurot Field, which holds more than 71,000 fans. The stadium’s most identifying landmark is the Rock M, which sits above the north end zone. The “M” is constructed out of whitewashed rocks, and measures approximately 90 feet wide by 95 feet high.
Make sure to arrive early for the Tiger Walk, which begins two hours prior to kickoff and starts at the west side of the stadium at the Pedestrian Bridge spanning Providence Road. The team and coaching staff walk from the Mizzou Athletics Training Complex over the bridge and into the south tunnel of the stadium.
Getting close to the stadium for a tailgate isn’t easy, as lots in close proximity are filled with season-ticket holders. However, some open-air lots are available for those who arrive early.
Mizzou mascot Truman the Tiger – named after Missouri-born U.S. President Harry S Truman – loves to keep fans entertained on game days. He enters the stadium in style, riding a vintage gold-and-black fire truck.
If you’re ready to visit Columbia for a Tiger game, get your Missouri football tickets now!
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Missouri Tigers Tickets page. The 2018 Tigers regular season begins September 1st and ends November 24th.
Frequently Asked Questions About Missouri Tigers Football Tickets and Games
How much are Missouri Tigers Football tickets?
Missouri Football ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Missouri Tigers tickets can be found for as low as $2.00, with an average price of $45.00 but can vary depending on the opponent. Buy Missouri Tigers Football tickets.
Where do the Missouri Tigers play?
Missouri Football home games are played at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in Columbia, MO.
When do Missouri Tigers Football tickets go on sale?
Missouri Football ticket information for the next season is released towards the end of the current season.
How to sell Missouri Tigers Football tickets?
You can resell your Missouri Football tickets on SeatGeek. Just upload your tickets, add a price and get paid. Sell Missouri Tigers Football tickets.
How to Buy Missouri Football Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Missouri Tigers Football Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Missouri Football tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Missouri Football tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Missouri Tigers Football tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Missouri Football tickets.
Missouri Tigers Football Top Matchups
Missouri Tigers Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
September 22, 2014
Top 5 Games of Last Week (9/15/14 - 9/21/14)
It's rare that the most anticipated game of the weekend lives up to the hype, but the Denver-Seattle game did just that on Sunday. Though there were injuries to many significant players Sunday, almost every game was worth watching. In scrutinizing today's NFL, there are few things they get right, but one of them is…