MLB All-Star Game Tickets
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets from 21 dollars to Swingman Classic - HBCU All-Star Game on Friday July 7 at 4:00 pm at T-Mobile Park in Seattle, WA
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets from 828 dollars to MLB All-Star Week Ticket Strip on Saturday July 8 at time to be announced at T-Mobile Park in Seattle, WA
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets from 7 dollars to MLB Futures Game and Celebrity Softball on Saturday July 8 at 4:00 pm at T-Mobile Park in Seattle, WA
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets from 268 dollars to MLB Home Run Derby on Monday July 10 at 5:00 pm at T-Mobile Park in Seattle, WA
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets from 375 dollars to MLB All-Star Game on Tuesday July 11 at 4:30 pm at T-Mobile Park in Seattle, WA
Official Ticket Marketplace
About MLB All-Star Game Tickets
The MLB All-Star Game is an annual sporting event that’s also known as the “Midsummer Classic.” A tradition that started in 1933, the MLB All-Star Game always takes place either the second or third Tuesday in July and is the halfway mark of the MLB season. Each MLB team is represented in the All-Star Game and fans even have a say in who some of the lucky players will be.
There are a few events that lead up to the actual all-star game. Earlier in the week, there will be the Swingman Classic, MLB Futures Game, Celebrity Softball and Home Run Derby.
When is the MLB All-Star Game?
This year's events will take place July 7-11, 2023 with the official All-Star Game on July 11 at T-Mobile Park in Seattle, WA.
How much are MLB All-Star Game tickets?
MLB All-Star Game tickets typically start around $620.00. You can buy individual tickets to the various MLB All-Star Game events, or an All-Star Week Ticket Strip that grants you access to the All-Star Game, Futures Game, Celebrity Softball and Home Run Derby events.
Major League Baseball All-Star Game: A Brief History
The first MLB All-Star Game was held in July of 1933, as part of that year’s World's Fair in Chicago at Comiskey Park. Though the game was originally planned as a one-time event, its massive success led to the annual tradition it is today. The venue of the event is chosen by Major League Baseball and changes each year, with New York City proving to be one of the most popular destinations over the years.
Both AL and NL rosters include 34 players each. These players are ultimately chosen by fans, fellow players, and team managers. Past All-Star players have included Babe Ruth, Robin Ventura, Willie Mays, Jackie Robinson, Cal Ripken, and more. Each year, a new uniform is created specifically for the event, including a special All-Star Game cap.
MLB All-Star Game Highlights and Noteworthy Events
Over the years, the Major League Baseball All-Star Game has seen its fair share of exciting and dramatic events, including a number of controversies. In 1957, Cincinnati Reds fans were found to have stuffed the ballot box in an effort to have a number of players from their team play in the All-Star Game. It wasn’t until 1969 that fans were able to vote for their favorite players again.
Aside from ballot stuffing, the games have seen a number of noteworthy events over the years. In fact, the longest ever All-Star Game was in 2008 at Yankee Stadium. Lasting nearly 5 hours, the game went on for a total of 15 innings. The 1967 All-Star Game at Angels Stadium also lasted for 15 innings but didn’t last as many hours.
MLB All-Star Game Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|