- Find tickets from 38 dollars to Montreal Impact at Toronto FC on Saturday August 24 at 7:30 pm at BMO Field in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Vancouver Whitecaps FC at Montreal Impact on Wednesday August 28 at 8:00 pm at Saputo Stadium in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to D.C. United at Montreal Impact on Saturday August 31 at 7:30 pm at Saputo Stadium in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to FC Cincinnati at Montreal Impact on Saturday September 14 at 7:30 pm at Saputo Stadium in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 42 dollars to Montreal Impact at Toronto FC on Wednesday September 18 at 7:30 pm at Saputo Stadium in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to Montreal Impact at LA Galaxy on Saturday September 21 at 7:30 pm at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, CA
- Find tickets from 18 dollars to Montreal Impact at Toronto FC on Wednesday September 25 at 7:30 pm at BMO Field in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Atlanta United FC at Montreal Impact on Sunday September 29 at 5:00 pm at Saputo Stadium in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to New York Red Bulls at Montreal Impact on Sunday October 6 at 4:00 pm at Saputo Stadium in Montreal, Canada
The fans have spoken
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
Montreal Impact Details
When Toronto FC entered Major League Soccer, the club signed an “exclusivity clause” with the league that stated it would be the only Canadian-based franchise until 2009. While the second-division Montreal Impact had publicly stated its intentions on exploring an entry and bid into MLS, another Canadian club had been granted an expansion franchise: the Vancouver Whitecaps. The following year, in 2010, the Saputo family (which owned the lower-division Impact team) had reached an agreement with MLS and Montreal would be the league’s next expansion club, which would begin play at the newly-expanded Stade Saputo in 2012. Though there were many twists and turns throughout the bid – including periodic fears that Montreal’s entry would not materialize – the Impact was ready for MLS league play in 2012, privately owned by the Saputos. With renovations coming to Stade Saputo to get ready for the team’s move to MLS, the Impact had to play its first handful of home matches at a historic venue that’s quite familiar to many Montrealers: Olympic Stadium.
Montreal Impact also uses Olympic Stadium in downtown Montreal – formerly the home of Major League Baseball’s Montreal Expos – for larger matches, including its CONCACAF Champions League appearance in 2015. That summer also brought the franchise’s most prominent move: acquiring international superstar Didier Drogba during the transfer window, a signing that catalyzed Montreal Impact’s offense and a run to the MLS Cup playoffs. Drogba instantly jolted the club, and scored 11 goals in his first 11 starts with the Impact, while Montreal went on to defeat rival Toronto in the knockout round of the playoffs that year. It was, by far, one of the most successful runs in the Impact’s early days of MLS membership.
How to buy Montreal Impact tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Montreal Impact tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Montreal Impact games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Montreal Impact tickets.
Montreal Impact Schedule
The 2019 Montreal Impact regular season begins March 2, 2019 with an away match against the San Jose Earthquakes. The club’s regular season ends October 6, 2019 with a home match against the New York Red Bulls.
How much do Montreal Impact tickets cost?
Tickets for Montreal Impact home matches at Saputo Stadium average $37 on the resale market.
Montreal Impact and Toronto FC Rivalry
Montreal Impact’s chief rival is Canadian neighbor Toronto FC.
Montreal Impact Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|