- Find tickets from 35 dollars to Mumford And Sons & Portugal. The Man on Saturday August 3 at 7:30 pm at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 54 dollars to Mumford & Sons with Portugal. The Man on Monday August 5 at 7:30 pm at Moda Center in Portland, OR
- Find tickets from 36 dollars to Mumford & Sons with Portugal. The Man on Wednesday August 7 at 8:00 pm at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 74 dollars to Mumford & Sons with Portugal. The Man on Friday August 9 at 7:30 pm at Gorge Amphitheatre in George, WA
- Find tickets from 92 dollars to Mumford & Sons with Portugal. The Man on Sunday August 11 at 7:30 pm at Ogren Park Allegiance Field in Missoula, MT
- Find tickets from 48 dollars to Mumford & Sons with Portugal. The Man on Tuesday August 13 at 7:30 pm at USANA Amphitheatre in West Valley City, UT
- Find tickets from 75 dollars to Mumford & Sons with Portugal. The Man and Lord Huron on Thursday August 15 at 7:30 pm at Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre in Englewood, CO
- Find tickets from 49 dollars to Mumford & Sons with Tennis (Band) on Friday August 16 at 7:30 pm at Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre in Englewood, CO
- Find tickets from 56 dollars to Mumford & Sons with The Milk Carton Kids on Saturday August 17 at 7:30 pm at Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre in Englewood, CO
- Find tickets from 335 dollars to KAABOO Del Mar (3 Day Pass) with Kings of Leon, Dave Matthews Band, Mumford & Sons, and more on Friday September 13 at 12:00 pm at Del Mar Fairgrounds in Del Mar, CA
- Find tickets from 133 dollars to KAABOO Del Mar (Sunday Pass) with Mumford & Sons, and more on Sunday September 15 at 12:00 pm at Del Mar Fairgrounds in Del Mar, CA
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to Mumford & Sons with Gang of Youths on Monday September 16 at 7:00 pm at Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, AZ
- Find tickets from 82 dollars to Mumford & Sons with Gang of Youths on Thursday September 19 at 7:00 pm at Chase Center in San Francisco, CA
- Find tickets from 370 dollars to Austin City Limits Festival (Weekend 1 Pass) with Guns N' Roses, Mumford & Sons, Childish Gambino, and more on Friday October 4 at time to be announced at Zilker Park in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 128 dollars to Austin City Limits Festival (Sunday Pass) with Rebelution, BANKS, IDLES on Sunday October 6 at 12:00 pm at Zilker Park in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 49 dollars to Mumford & Sons with Gang of Youths on Tuesday October 8 at 7:00 pm at Toyota Center in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 57 dollars to Mumford & Sons with Gang of Youths on Wednesday October 9 at 7:30 pm at American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX
- Find tickets from 251 dollars to Austin City Limits Festival (Weekend Pass) with Denzel Curry, Natalia LaFourcade, MisterWives on Friday October 11 at time to be announced at Zilker Park in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 56 dollars to Mumford & Sons with Gang of Youths on Friday October 11 at 7:00 pm at Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, OK
- Find tickets from 107 dollars to Austin City Limits Festival (Sunday Pass) with Rebelution, BANKS, IDLES on Sunday October 13 at 12:00 pm at Zilker Park in Austin, TX
The fans have spoken
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
Mumford & Sons Details
Mumford & Sons
Mumford & Sons is a popular British group formed in 2007. Considered alternative rock by some, the band has a definitive folk rock feel, with profound lyrics that drive their songs. They incorporate many musical styles in their songs, including American genres like bluegrass. The banjo can often be heard prominently in their songs, as can the harmonica. Mumford & Sons has a unique sound, which has won them fans all over the world and catapulted them into international superstardom.
Mumford & Sons has been nominated for over fifty awards since they released their first EP, “Love Your Ground”, in 2008. Since then, they have won dozens of awards, including UK Festival 2010 Breakthrough Artist and a Grammy Award for Album of the Year in 2013 for their album “Babel”. They also won an ARIA Music Award for 2010 Most Popular International Artist and AMHA 2018 Trailblazer Award.
After performing in small venues throughout the UK and US and introducing their fans to the material that would eventually become their next album, Mumford & Sons decided to self-finance their album to avoid what they referred to as the artistic and technical compromises many artists are forced to make during studio-financed projects. Their dedication to their craft paid off, and their lead single, “Little Lion Man”, was released with an overwhelmingly positive reception across the globe.
Mumford & Sons’ third album, “Wilder Mind”, saw the band evolve away from their earliest sound, trading the banjo for an electric guitar and replacing the kick drum with a full set. Though the third album is noticeably different than the first two, Mumford & Sons managed to maintain the core of who they are as musicians, and their unique sound lives on despite their artistic growth.
Mumford & Sons Concert Setlist
Mumford & Sons setlists always include perhaps one of their best known songs, the delightfully banjo-heavy, “I Will Wait”. Fans can count on hearing Mumford & Sons’ most popular songs, including “Awake My Soul”, “Ghosts That We Knew”, and “The Cave”. “After the Storm” is another fan favorite that makes the list time and time again, mixed in with new material, which Mumford & Sons likes to introduce to fans while on tour. That tactic worked with another setlist favorite, “Little Lion Man”.
Mumford & Sons in Concert
Mumford & Sons concerts have a distinct arena rock feel, but they stick close to their folk roots, and that distinction is evident in their performance, regardless of what instruments they bring to the stage. Though their music has changed since their early days, the older songs are played true to form, with Mumford & Sons switching instruments as needed to keep each song as authentic to its origins as possible. They have also branched out to venues that are much larger than the ones they once played. Mumford & Sons are equally as comfortable in small, intimate venues as they are in packed, sold out arenas. They connect with the crowd with infectious energy as they dance around the stage and breathe life into their music like only they can.
Mumford & Sons Ticket Prices
The cost of Mumford & Sons tickets can vary based on a host of factors. Please see below for a look at how Mumford & Sons ticket prices vary by city, and scroll up on this page to see Mumford & Sons tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city.
|City||Venue||Average Ticket Price|
Mumford & Sons Tour Dates
See below for a list of Mumford & Sons tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
Los Angeles, CA
West Valley City, UT
Del Mar, CA
June 27, 2019
Mumford & Sons Announce More 2019 Tour Dates
Use code TBA20BLOG at checkout to save $20 off your purchase of $100 or more! Demand for Mumford & Sons is still high years after they exploded onto the scene with their hit album Sigh No More. In fact, Americans want the British band's approximation of the old-time sound so much that Marcus Mumford's outfit…