- Find tickets from 35 dollars to Indiana Hoosiers at Nebraska Cornhuskers Football on Saturday October 26 at 12:00 pm at Memorial Stadium Nebraska in Lincoln, NE
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to Nebraska Cornhuskers at Purdue Boilermakers Football on Saturday November 2 at 12:00 pm at Ross Ade Stadium in West Lafayette, IN
- Find tickets from 57 dollars to Wisconsin Badgers at Nebraska Cornhuskers Football on Saturday November 16 at 12:00 pm at Memorial Stadium Nebraska in Lincoln, NE
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Nebraska Cornhuskers at Maryland Terrapins Football on Saturday November 23 at 12:00 pm at Maryland Stadium in College Park, MD
- Find tickets from 71 dollars to Iowa Hawkeyes at Nebraska Cornhuskers Football on Friday November 29 at 1:30 pm at Memorial Stadium Nebraska in Lincoln, NE
- Find tickets from 323 dollars to Nebraska Cornhuskers at Ohio State Buckeyes Football on Saturday October 31 2020 at time to be announced at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
The fans have spoken
"Quick and easy compared to the other ticket sites."
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
Nebraska Cornhuskers Football Details
One of college football’s most legendary programs resides in Lincoln. The Cornhuskers claim five national titles, more than 40 conference titles, more than 50 consensus All-America selections and three Heisman Trophy winners (Johnny Rodgers, Mike Rozier, Eric Crouch). Nebraska also ranks among college football’s top 10 in all-time victories.
The Huskers also boast 24 members of the College Football Hall of Fame. The one who stands out among them is former head coach Tom Osborne, who won 255 games and three national championships in 25 seasons.
For most of Nebraska’s football history, its biggest rival was Oklahoma. But after a 2011 move to the Big Ten Conference, its main adversaries are Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Cornhusker home games are played at Memorial Stadium, which has been known to squeeze in more than 90,000 people. When full, the facility hosts more people than any Nebraska city other than Omaha and Lincoln. It holds the current NCAA record for consecutive sellouts, having been at (or over) capacity since 1962.
With all those fans, there are, of course … balloons? Yep. Since the 1940s, fans at home games have released thousands of balloons after the Huskers score their first touchdown. When in Lincoln, make sure to bring a red balloon of your own to join in the fun.
Before the game, the surrounding lots offer plenty of tailgating options for fans. But with downtown Lincoln a short walk from the stadium, you’ve got the option of enjoying the sights and sounds there.
Are you ready to witness more history in Lincoln? Then get your Nebraska football tickets now!
How to purchase Nebraska Cornhuskers tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to find and buy Nebraska Cornhuskers tickets all season long.
- Explore listings of Cornhuskers games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- One the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
Nebraska Cornhuskers schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Cornhuskers Tickets page. The 2018 Cornhuskers regular season begins September 1st and ends November 23rd.
How much do Nebraska Cornhuskers tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Cornhuskers ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Cornhuskers tickets typically start at about $30, but could reach up to $158 for bigger games.
When do Nebraska Cornhuskers postseason tickets go on sale?
Big Ten Championship and bowl game tickets are currently on sale! Should the Michigan State Spartans make the Big Ten Championship or a bowl game, browse available tickets on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Michigan State Spartans postseason tickets!
When do the Nebraska Cornhuskers play the Iowa Hawkeyes?
This year, the Cornhuskers will play the Hawkeyes on November 23rd at Kinnick Stadium in Iowa City, IA.
Nebraska Cornhuskers Football Top Matchups
Nebraska Cornhuskers Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
September 19, 2014
Huskers & Hurricanes Stirring Up Ticket Demand
Before they kick off their Big Ten conference schedule, the Nebraska Cornhuskers welcome an old rival to town. During a 12-year span in the 1980s and 90s, the Miami Hurricanes defeated the Huskers in three of four Orange Bowl matchups which, even before the BCS existed, often represented a major part of the national championship…