- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Real Salt Lake at New England Revolution on Saturday September 21 at 7:30 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to New England Revolution at Portland Timbers on Wednesday September 25 at 7:30 pm at Providence Park in Portland, OR
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to New York City FC at New England Revolution on Sunday September 29 at 5:00 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to New England Revolution at Atlanta United FC on Sunday October 6 at 4:00 pm at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets from 119 dollars to TBD at New England Revolution: Eastern Conference Round 1 on Saturday October 19 at 1:00 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets from 120 dollars to TBD at New England Revolution: Eastern Conference Semifinals on Wednesday October 23 at 1:00 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets from 149 dollars to TBD at New England Revolution: Eastern Conference Finals on Tuesday October 29 at 1:00 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets to TBD at New England Revolution: MLS Cup on Sunday November 10 at 1:00 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
The fans have spoken
"Cheaper than other sites! Easy to use."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
"Quick and easy compared to the other ticket sites."
New England Revolution Details
Owned by New England Patriots proprietor Robert Kraft, the New England Revolution is the only team in the MLS to have had every one of its games televised. The club has been star-studded and popular throughout its history, sharing Gillette Stadium with Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and the Pats. Kraft has also proposed building a separate stadium for only soccer as a prelude to hosting an Olympic Games in the northeast.
Taylor Twellman, Alexi Lalas, Mike Burns and Jermaine Jones are all well-known as former stars on the U.S. Men’s National Team, but at one point they were all members of the New England Revolution, one of Major League Soccer’s 10 original charter clubs. While the Revolution didn’t enjoy much success in the franchise’s early days, the hiring of Steve Nicol (formerly of Liverpool) ushered in the club’s most prosperous period. The Revolution then started on a run of eight consecutive MLS Cup playoff berths – which set a league record – and made three straight appearances in the MLS Cup final in 2005, 2006 and 2007 (all three were painful defeats, with the first two coming in extra time). In 2011, the Revolution fired Nicol after two years without playoff appearances and it wasn’t until 2014 when they were back in the MLS headlines, signing Jones as a designated player and then winning 10 of 12 matches to rise to second in the East, advancing all the way to the MLS Cup final where they lost to LA Galaxy.
How to buy New England Revolution tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy New England Revolution tickets.
- Browse the above listings of New England Revolution games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your New England Revolution tickets.
How much do Revolution tickets cost?
Tickets for Revolution home matches range at Gillette Stadium resell for $37 on average.
New England Revolution Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
December 8, 2014
Top 5 Games of Last Week (12/1/14 - 12/7/14)
It was an unusual weekend in the NFL. For a league that prides itself on parity, the number of blow outs had to be disheartening, with teams winning by 24, 29 and 31 points. #5. New York Jets at Minnesota Vikings On paper, this game was one of the least interesting match ups of the…