- Find tickets to New England Revolution at CF Montreal on Wednesday September 29 at 7:30 pm at Saputo Stadium in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets to Toronto FC II at New England Revolution on Tuesday October 12 at 5:00 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets to Chicago Fire FC at New England Revolution on Saturday October 16 at 7:00 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets to New England Revolution at D.C. United on Wednesday October 20 at 7:30 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- Find tickets to New England Revolution at Orlando City SC on Sunday October 24 at time to be announced at Exploria Stadium in Orlando, FL
- Find tickets to Colorado Rapids at New England Revolution on Wednesday October 27 at 7:00 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets to Toronto FC II at New England Revolution on Friday October 29 at 5:00 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets to New England Revolution at Chicago Fire FC on Sunday October 31 at 1:00 pm at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets to Inter Miami CF at New England Revolution on Sunday November 7 at 3:30 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets to TBD at New England Revolution: Eastern Conference Round One (If Necessary) on date to be announced at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets to TBD at New England Revolution: Eastern Conference Semifinals (If Necessary) on date to be announced at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets to TBD at New England Revolution: Eastern Conference Finals (If Necessary) on date to be announced at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets to TBD at New England Revolution: MLS Cup (If Necessary) on date to be announced at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
Owned by New England Patriots proprietor Robert Kraft, the New England Revolution is the only team in the MLS to have had every one of its games televised. The club has been star-studded and popular throughout its history, sharing Gillette Stadium with Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and the Pats. Kraft has also proposed building a separate stadium for only soccer as a prelude to hosting an Olympic Games in the northeast.
Taylor Twellman, Alexi Lalas, Mike Burns and Jermaine Jones are all well-known as former stars on the U.S. Men’s National Team, but at one point they were all members of the New England Revolution, one of Major League Soccer’s 10 original charter clubs. While the Revolution didn’t enjoy much success in the franchise’s early days, the hiring of Steve Nicol (formerly of Liverpool) ushered in the club’s most prosperous period. The Revolution then started on a run of eight consecutive MLS Cup playoff berths – which set a league record – and made three straight appearances in the MLS Cup final in 2005, 2006 and 2007 (all three were painful defeats, with the first two coming in extra time). In 2011, the Revolution fired Nicol after two years without playoff appearances and it wasn’t until 2014 when they were back in the MLS headlines, signing Jones as a designated player and then winning 10 of 12 matches to rise to second in the East, advancing all the way to the MLS Cup final where they lost to LA Galaxy.
Frequently Asked Questions About New England Revolution Tickets and Games
How much are New England Revs tickets?
New England Revs ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, New England Revolution tickets can be found for $38.00, on average.
When do New England Revolution tickets go on sale?
Individual New England Revolution tickets go on sale in February.
Where do New England Revs play?
The New England Revs home games are played at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA.
Do I need to print New England Revs tickets?
Print-at-home tickets are being discontinued for MLS games. New England Revs are using mobile ticket entry to all games.
Does my child need a ticket for New England Revolution games?
Each MLS team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements, others have restrictions on height and some have both. The New England Revolution policy states all children under 2 are free.
How long are New England Revs games?
New England Revs matches consist of two 45-minute halves, with a halftime break of 15 minutes.
How to buy New England Revolution tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy New England Revs Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of New England Revs tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available New England Revs tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy New England Revs tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your New England Revolution tickets.
New England Revolution Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|