Upcoming Events Near Ashburn, VA
Jun 2, Sat 8:00 pm - Capital One Arena
Jun 4, Mon 8:00 pm - Capital One Arena
May 28, Mon 1:05 pm - Oriole Park at Camden Yards
New Jersey Devils Details
A year ago, the New Jersey Devils finished in last place in the Metropolitan Division. Led by head coach John Hynes, 70 points was all that the Devils could tally in what ended up being the toughest division in the NHL. The fans in the Prudential Center weren’t treated to much success on either side of the ice, as New Jersey finished 28th in goals and 25th in goals against. With consistently poor play, the Devils missed the playoffs for the fifth straight season. The Devils are in full rebuild mode and will have an uphill battle to deal with in 2017-18, but there are some solid pieces in play for this team.
Right wing Kyle Palmieri had a very solid season in 2016-17, despite playing on one of the worst offenses in the NHL. Palmieri finished the season with 26 goals and 27 assists in 80 games for the Devils. His 53 points were tied for first on the team with Taylor Hall. In his first season with New Jersey after coming over from Edmonton, Hall contributed 20 goals and 33 assists in 72 games. The only other 20-goal scorer for the Devils was center Adam Henrique. He tallied 20 goals and 20 assists. Defensively, New Jersey will look to improve to compete against the strong Metropolitan Division offenses. Starting goaltender Cory Schneider had a rough 2016-17 season – he finished with a 20-27-11 record and a 2.82 GAA – but has been training hard in the offseason and will look to have a much better performance in the upcoming year.
How to purchase New Jersey Devils tickets
SeatGeek is hands down the easiest way to find and buy New Jersey Devils tickets all season long.
- Explore the above list of Devils] games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- On the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
When do Devils playoff tickets go on sale?
Should the Devils make the playoffs, tickets will likely go on sale in April. If you'd like alerts on Devils playoff tickets, sign up for a SeatGeek account.
New Jersey Devils schedule
Please see above for a full list of upcoming Devils games. For game results, record, and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Devils schedule page. The 2017-18 Devils regular season begins October 7, 2017 and ends April 7, 2018.
How much do Devils tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Devils ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Devils tickets typically start at about $23. For more information on Devils ticket trends, visit our ticket prices page.
When do the Devils play the Rangers?
The Devils face off against the Rangers on December 9 at Madison Square Garden and December 21 and April 3 at Prudential Center. Find more information on our Devils vs. Rangers matchup page.
New Jersey Devils Top Matchups
The New Jersey Devils have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Devils vs. Hurricanes Tickets
- Devils vs. Blue Jackets Tickets
- Devils vs. Islanders Tickets
- Devils vs. Rangers Tickets
- Devils vs. Flyers Tickets
- Devils vs. Penguins Tickets
- Devils vs. Capitals Tickets
- Devils vs. Bruins Tickets
- Devils vs. Sabres Tickets
- Devils vs. Red Wings Tickets
- Devils vs. Panthers Tickets
- Devils vs. Canadiens Tickets
- Devils vs. Senators Tickets
- Devils vs. Lightning Tickets
- Devils vs. Maple Leafs Tickets